Datel PSP Ultimate Essentials 19.99(online) or 14.99 (B&M) after GGC- Best Buy

RobotSimp

CAGiversary!
Hopefully this wasnt posted yet, it didnt come up in a search.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...1522&type=product&DCMP=KNC-TLC&ref=25&loc=SMX

This is usually 34.99 onsale for 19.99. If you have a gamer gift card coupon makes it 14.99 in-store.

The power grips alone sell for 29.99

Kit has:

Charging Docking Station
Power Grips (have extended life batery built in)
Car Charger
PSP Protective case
UMD Protective case
2 in 1 USB cable
Retractable Earbuds
2 analog sticks

7331522_sa.jpg

I would also like to know how this kit compares to others. I just got my psp as well and the power grips with extended battery life seem pretty nice.

nothing is must have here.

All you need for PSP is a screen protector, and I recommend the Hori one which costs 5 bucks.

[quote name='minmao']nothing is must have here.

All you need for PSP is a screen protector, and I recommend the Hori one which costs 5 bucks.[/quote]

I would strongly suggest a good, hard case. I don't know about the one in the Datel bundle here. The fabric thing that comes in the value pack is a joke. I use the Logitech Playgear Pocket, and it's worth every cent of the 20 non-game dollars it cost. I've used it and the PSP pretty much daily, in and out of the house for around nine months and there's still not a scratch anywhere on the PSP.

I know others have their favorites too. Find one that works for you.

[quote name='blandstalker']I would strongly suggest a good, hard case. I don't know about the one in the Datel bundle here. The fabric thing that comes in the value pack is a joke. I use the Logitech Playgear Pocket, and it's worth every cent of the 20 non-game dollars it cost. I've used it and the PSP pretty much daily, in and out of the house for around nine months and there's still not a scratch anywhere on the PSP.

I know others have their favorites too. Find one that works for you.[/QUOTE]

This is helpful. I was wondering which cases were good. Anyone have any opinions on the Pelican pack? Pelican stuff, IMO, is usually cheaper in quality than other stuff, but was wondering if anyone has first hand experience.

Well I bought this today for 15, decided to go with it despite people here saying I didn't need it. I'm glad I got it because the charger grips are awesome, my hands don't get all cramped anymore and it keeps the battery going a lot longer. The headphones are a peice of shit though.

I already had the playgear pocket case for my psp, I didn't even realize this set came with a case till I opened it up at home.

just get the playgear pocket...i didnt know what was so special about it when i saw people talking about it but when i actually opened it, and used it...well...i just felt really secure about it :)

best money on a protective accessory i've spent in a while...

I got a PSP yesterday and I'm also on the lookout for a protective case, but I guess I'll get the one made by Logitech.A friend of mine has one and It looks to be solid, and the the padding inside is a nice plus.

[quote name='-GoodFella-']I got a PSP yesterday and I'm also on the lookout for a protective case, but I guess I'll get the one made by Logitech.A friend of mine has one and It looks to be solid, and the the padding inside is a nice plus.[/quote]

plus customization (you can put pictures, etc under the padding so it is visible through the transparent hard plastic on the case)

I honestly like the fabric one that comes with the value pack. Still fits in my pocket just fine, and protects it from the everyday wear that I put it through. I'm not dropping the thing out of windows... or anywhere, for that matter.

[quote name='blandstalker']I would strongly suggest a good, hard case. I don't know about the one in the Datel bundle here. The fabric thing that comes in the value pack is a joke. I use the Logitech Playgear Pocket, and it's worth every cent of the 20 non-game dollars it cost. I've used it and the PSP pretty much daily, in and out of the house for around nine months and there's still not a scratch anywhere on the PSP.

I know others have their favorites too. Find one that works for you.[/quote]

Man, have you try the HORI?
If you bought a Coby CD player which sucks ass, does it mean a Sony CD player will be bad too?
Do you know the difference between Hori and Intec (or Pelican, Madcatz...just list any stupid american brand here)?

Go to shoryuken's forum, ask people there about the brand differences.

[quote name='minmao']Man, have you try the HORI?
If you bought a Coby CD player which sucks ass, does it mean a Sony CD player will be bad too?
Do you know the difference between Hori and Intec (or Pelican, Madcatz...just list any stupid american brand here)?[/quote]

Just to be completely sure I didn't misunderstand you, I googled Hori screen protectors. They are what I thought they were: a little sticky rectangle the size of the screen that you place over the screen to reduce glare and protect from scratches. They're great and more power to you for using one.

I was talking about a case. Whether or not you have a screen protector, I still think a case is a good idea, but that's just me. I don't want anything to happen to my PSP, especially since I can't easily replace it. With the Playgear Pocket case I know it's safe from the cat, the dog, the kids, in the car, on the ground, on the bottom of my travel bag, wherever.

And yes, I know the difference between brands. And Logitech is anything but a "stupid american brand".

[quote name='takingchase']I think this is one of the nicest cases I've seen for the psp

11643_ggl17_qjgenth.jpg

11643_ggl20_qjgenth.jpg
[/quote]

i saw that at best buy when looking at cases...but since it was the same price or more expensive than the playgear pocket, i went with the pgp

bread's done
Back