Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

Sorry Masa that RE was yours :)
Also nice job on the .hack! One of these years I'll get it!

And whoever said I was buying these to sell on eBay... I don't have time for that crap, so you are wrong.

Awesome lowball! :D

[quote name='johnnybeachboy']161. Pikmin 2 (sealed): #2---$10

178. Indigo gamecube console with origional controller & cables. (exact shipping, buy this puppy and i can combine shipping with a ton of item's as it will require a decent sized box)---$9
179. Super mario sunshine (no manual) fair front disc---$8[/quote]

11:29

[quote name='BSiegel']Thanks god...as my wallet flips me the bird[/QUOTE]
My Wallet has been doing this for the last 6 months. Darn you impulse buying habit...

Sorry guys my laptop time is slow, but i was basing off the auction off my laptop time not the gov!! lol

Anyways, will be doing the totals tommorow..I am tired and sleepy!! Great lowball, was trying to keep up but man that was crazy!! It was true madness!!

Dont mean to be an *** but if you are gonna go over 5min shouldnt use a 1hr time range ;/ An hour of refreshing killed my fingers horribly

[quote name='Lonsta']Sorry Masa that RE was yours :)
Also nice job on the .hack! One of these years I'll get it!

And whoever said I was buying these to sell on eBay... I don't have time for that crap, so you are wrong.

Awesome lowball! :D[/QUOTE]

You just wanted two copies of the same rare/valuable game for some other reason then.

[quote name='daywalker2k2']Sorry guys my laptop time is slow, but i was basing off the auction off my laptop time not the gov!! lol

Anyways, will be doing the totals tommorow..I am tired and sleepy!! Great lowball, was trying to keep up but man that was crazy!! It was true madness!![/QUOTE]

Not to be an *** either but you said EST. I almost lost the gamecube.....

Pikmin 2 sells for $20 new... I was bidding $10 on each copy. Plenty of friends who missed out on the Best Buy deal including myself. Figured I would get outbid on one of them so I bid on both. What concern is it to you?

[quote name='Blade']You just wanted two copies of the same rare/valuable game for some other reason then.[/QUOTE]

I beat him on one. @ 11:29

If the OP counts that.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Yay, my $1 on Suikoden III stayed till the end. :D

Finally a disc for my empty case/manual.[/QUOTE]

I think i saw it hit to about $29 earlier? but then again...so much going on, so not entirely sure. lol.
hope you got it though! lol.

Yeah we cant retro-actively end the auction at TRUE 11:30, his clock was wrong, but it wouldn't be the first one to end a few minutes late. But noel, REALLY, the auction ended 5 minutes late and THEN you say you woulda bid XD. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

[quote name='Lonsta']Pikmin 2 sells for $20 new... I was bidding $10 on each copy. Plenty of friends who missed out on the Best Buy deal including myself. Figured I would get outbid on one of them so I bid on both. What concern is it to you?[/QUOTE]

You bid on both .Hack games. I don't care at all, I even think I called you "classy" for waiting until the last few minutes to snipe so many items. You're the one who felt you had to defend yourself by saying I'm wrong. Justify it however you want. :lol:

[quote name='Hemi']Yeah we cant retro-actively end the auction at TRUE 11:30, his clock was wrong, but it wouldn't be the first one to end a few minutes late. But noel, REALLY, the auction ended 5 minutes late and THEN you say you woulda bid XD. Tsk Tsk Tsk.[/QUOTE]

Hemi, you lucked out, gonna get an extra $10 out of me.... Happy for you but sad for me.

You seem like a decent guy so I usually wouldn't mind but I went over budget.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Not to be an *** either but you said EST. I almost lost the gamecube.....[/QUOTE]

yea, between 1030- 1130 EST, so he was off by 5 minutes its no big deal!REEEELAAXXX Peoples!

anywho, I have to get up at ass in the morning and after daywalker gets the OP updated I will send out an invoice with the amount you owe minus shipping (unless you just won a single game or code) after I get back from work. When you get your invoice, please send your address and I will get a shipping quote for you. Please, be patient people (not with myself but with all sellers throughout this process) as I personally have alot of paperwork to finish over the weekend for monday. Just know I apperciate your bids and will work hard to get it all worked out in a timely manner!

Thank you all for your bids on my items, I will post the total amount of bids tomorrow and hopefully we have raised some cash for Autism Speaks!:applause:

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Hemi, you lucked out, gonna get an extra $10 out of me.... Happy for you but sad for me.

You seem like a decent guy so I usually wouldn't mind but I went over budget.[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way, since you bid on (I THINK you won) the Guild wars 2 LE Guide this probably wasnt so bad of you winning the Gamecube for an extra few dollars, as the combined shipping works out alot better than if you had bought them seprately, to the point you save a good chunk.

[quote name='Jeff86Austin']If all of this talk about an Anime lowball amounts to nothing, I will be seriously disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure it happens soon. Bids for those DVD sets got pretty heated, and that's some good encouragement for an anime group lowball.

Sorry then I thought you 'classy' was sarcastic. :)

Sorry to make you spend more on that Gamecube Johnny. It's for a good cause though :)

Also will be sending out invoices and such after the OP is updated. So if you won one of my items, expect a pm later on with your total (Minus shipping). And after I get your address I can send shipping estimates as well!

Will also see who bid the most to see whoever gets those mp3's :D

[quote name='Hemi']Look at it this way, since you bid on (I THINK you won) the Guild wars 2 LE Guide this probably wasnt so bad of you winning the Gamecube for an extra few dollars, as the combined shipping works out alot better than if you had bought them seprately, to the point you save a good chunk.[/QUOTE]

You're right, forgot shipping. Still a little sore.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']$20 over my limit.....[/QUOTE]

This is a lowball, where you buy stuff you probably didn't need, at prices you probably didn't intend to bid, but when those things come in the mail you want to dry hump the nearest leg, so everything work's out in the end! While you and lonesta both got rushed to bid on pikmin 2 at the end, you both won one of the two for $11 so it work's out. (as per the "Whichever one is cheaper" bid, I lol'd)

[quote name='Hemi']This is a lowball, where you buy stuff you probably didn't need, at prices you probably didn't intend to bid, but when those things come in the mail you want to dry hump the nearest leg, so everything work's out in the end! While you and lonesta both got rushed to bid on pikmin 2 at the end, you both won one of the two for $11 so it work's out. (as per the "Whichever one is cheaper" bid, I lol'd)[/QUOTE]

I'm cool with it, not arguing. Just a CHEAPassgamer :)

Like I said, you seem like a reasonable person. :bouncy:

i will message winners of my bids after op is up to date and will request .01 paypal goods in order to calculate shipping then give you a proper total price

[quote name='Hemi']This is a lowball, where you buy stuff you probably didn't need, at prices you probably didn't intend to bid, but when those things come in the mail you want to dry hump the nearest leg, so everything work's out in the end! While you and lonesta both got rushed to bid on pikmin 2 at the end, you both won one of the two for $11 so it work's out. (as per the "Whichever one is cheaper" bid, I lol'd)[/QUOTE]

Lol you can say that again. Anytime I bid in one of these I have no idea why I'm bidding. I mean I was ready to drop $80 on Lunar sealed in the other lowball going on right. Immediately regretted that bid haha.

The point of a time range is to fight snipers. Waiting until the last minute of the range defeats that point. Going over it completely ruins it. If you are going to end it at the last minute just set a time and don't waste ours. Worked out okay for me but left a bad taste in my mouth too.

[quote name='Bing147']The point of a time range is to fight snipers. Waiting until the last minute of the range defeats that point. Going over it completely ruins it. If you are going to end it at the last minute just set a time and don't waste ours. Worked out okay for me but left a bad taste in my mouth too.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand why you are so butt hurt so what the lowball ends when he posts it is done, not when you think it should end.

Remembered this was here:

MASA - "Any money over 120 dollars that I make will be donated to Autism Speaks. Why that much? well, I have a bent rim on my car that needs fixed and that's the estimate for it to get done. I am a therapist that works with Autistic children, and I have to drive about 350 miles a week to get to all of the schools/homes I go to. I don't expect to make that much, but just throwing it out there because its Autism Awareness month and the only reason I have items here is because I need my rim fixed so I can continue to go to work lol."

My little brother has autism, would you mind if I donated something to help you out?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I don't understand why you are so butt hurt so what the lowball ends when he posts it is done, not when you think it should end.[/QUOTE]

Because he wasted an hour of my life. Its disrespectful to the people bidding. There is literally no point in posting a range instead of an exact time if you are doing it that way. Maybe you don't consider your time valuable but I do.

Not the end of the world but probably enough to keep me from bidding if he runs another lowball.

bread's done
Back