Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

alright everyone has paid except VGC, Lonesta, Noel (just sent a PM, its my fault), B4mv, and Kervasce (again my fault. someone at the office threw out the box I was going to use so I have to look again tomorrow).

if you didn't get a DC# Pm'd to you and you paid, the package is going out tomorrow.
thanks for your patience!

once it gets there, PLEASE leave feedback so I know everything is ok and I will do the same!

[quote name='3GSid']My next day off is going to be Friday guys, so I will be sending out the rest of the packages that have paid then. Sorry for any wait![/QUOTE]

Dude, thank you for waiting for my awfully late payment. :bouncy:

[quote name='Blabadon']Dude, thank you for waiting for my awfully late payment. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No problemo.

And add me to the list of waiting for Lonsta to pm back and payment as well.

4 more out tomorrow, and the remaining 4 will be sent out once payment is recieved!

Lonesta, B4mv and VCG will be getting second complete invoice reminders this weekend, please respond to them by monday night...

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Still awaiting feedback from mikeumd[/QUOTE]

ditto

those who just paid this weekend will go out monday! thanks everyone

Would like to apologize to the people of the last 4 packages I have to send out.

Have been working nonstop since last Wednesday and hardly have had any time at all. Will try to sneak out on lunch tomorrow or Thursday to get them out to you guys.

bread's done
Back