Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='diazt350']Definitely in for another copy of X-2.

Might for EO Pal for me since I've been wanting those clear ds cases.

Everyone has something I want haha.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cage017']List is looking good, everyone. So far I'm interested in some of the Nintendo games.[/QUOTE]

is castlevania one of them ;)

Hey guys! Well this looks pretty promising!

I got a question about shipping though, if i were to win multiple items from different members, how does shipping fees work?
Didn't get to ask on the other group lowball, wasn't sure if their $3.50 for one item and $1.00 for addtl items meant for each individual list or all of them together.

haha, thanks! hope it's not a stupid question.

[quote name='Geeiishbored']Hey guys! Well this looks pretty promising!

I got a question about shipping though, if i were to win multiple items from different members, how does shipping fees work?
Didn't get to ask on the other group lowball, wasn't sure if their $3.50 for one item and $1.00 for addtl items meant for each individual list or all of them together.

haha, thanks! hope it's not a stupid question.[/QUOTE]

for me it will be combined exact shipping

[quote name='Geeiishbored']Hey guys! Well this looks pretty promising!

haha, thanks! hope it's not a stupid question.[/QUOTE]

I think about everyone is close to exact shipping bud.

If wondering, I'm sure any of us could give you a shipping quote with whatever you are interested in!

[quote name='3GSid']I think about everyone is close to exact shipping bud.

If wondering, I'm sure any of us could give you a shipping quote with whatever you are interested in![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mikeumd']for me it will be combined exact shipping[/QUOTE]

Ah, alright cool! Thanks guys!

Yes, I think if we anybody has questions then you can ask the member to for more details. Ok updated the thread a little. Added numbers so when the lowball is over it will be easier to ship out items. Man I made this lowball, to make some extra money..But it looks like I will be spending it on this lowball. Good items all the way around!! Can't wait till we get this rolling!!

[quote name='mikeumd']is castlevania one of them ;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe ;)

I'd like to get my hands on the Jurassic Park though, from what I've heard it's not the greatest game but I do like what's in the CE though.

[quote name='daywalker2k2']Yes, I think if we anybody has questions then you can ask the member to for more details. Ok updated the thread a little. Added numbers so when the lowball is over it will be easier to ship out items. Man I made this lowball, to make some extra money..But it looks like I will be spending it on this lowball. Good items all the way around!! Can't wait till we get this rolling!![/QUOTE]

your telling me! i am in for some stuff, and I think it might be costly:drool:

Still have a load of items I could add here. Still debating on whether to add them or wait for another lowball....hmm.

And alot of stuff I do want here....but this is my way of compromising the cost of the Xillia CE :bouncy:

noo!!!! 3gsid..wait till another lowball..Cause I am going to go broke!! LOL, up to you my man!! So man gems in this one..Wife is going to get mad i tell you lol

Okay, don't think I am going to add any more actual items for the lowball, but I do have those free items I promised!

Since I buy quite a few records, I have dropcards that entitle me to free downloads of the actual albums. I am going to be giving these away to people who bid on my items.

It will be as follow -

1st - (Whoever spends the most on my items) gets two album downloads of their choice from the list!

2nd - (Whoever spends the second most) gets one album choice of theirs and one at random.

3rd - (Whoever spends the third most) gets one album of their choice.

That said, here are the albums -

Bayside - The Walking Wounded
Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well
Close Your Eyes - Empty Hands and Heavy Hearts
Make Do and Mend - Everything You've Ever Loved
Misser - Every Day I Tell Myself I Am Going To Be a Better Person
Mixtapes - Even on The Worst Nights
She & Him - A Very She & Him Christmas
The Early November - In Currents
The Graduate - Only Every Time
Yellowcard - Southern Air

I'll send instructions on how to redeem them after the auction is over then. They should all still work for as far as I know!

Hope you guys like the small addition :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='3GSid']Still have a load of items I could add here.[/QUOTE]
same here, but also thats why I have the smallest list. :lol:
[quote name='mikeumd']to many gems in this one[/QUOTE]
How many more do you want me to add? :cool:

[quote name='Talgrund']same here, but also thats why I have the smallest list.
[/QUOTE]
2nd Smallest XD Daywalkers is slightly smaller. But seriously that may be a blessing, I tryed to start taking individual pictures of ALL my item's, got frustrated said *@#$ that... I have ADD...

lots of great stuff, gotta remember to not forget about this like the last one;)

Hope Hemi will have pictures of the gamecube games up.

And if it's not to much of an invasion of privacy, it'd help to have zip codes so we (I) can calculate shipping:)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']lots of great stuff, gotta remember to not forget about this like the last one

And if it's not to much of an invasion of privacy, it'd help to have zip codes so we (I) can calculate shipping[/QUOTE]

*Shudder* I've tryed... theres just... soo many and getting good pictures, not to mention linking them all individually, if you REALLY want pictures I can take them, but I've graded the quality on all of them.

[quote name='Hemi']*Shudder* I've tryed... theres just... soo many and getting good pictures, not to mention linking them all individually, if you REALLY want pictures I can take them, but I've graded the quality on all of them.[/QUOTE]

just a group pic would do. IDK, probably bid on some anyway, but seeing the pics is always easier than reading through them (*insert "reading is hard" meme*)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']lots of great stuff, gotta remember to not forget about this like the last one;)

And if it's not to much of an invasion of privacy, it'd help to have zip codes so we (I) can calculate shipping:)[/QUOTE]

Eh, won't hurt. Saves me the trouble of calculating shipping for now when people ask haha.

Will be shipping from 17866

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']just a group pic would do. IDK, probably bid on some anyway, but seeing the pics is always easier than reading through them (*insert "reading is hard" meme*)[/QUOTE]

Well it's just most come in those generic GS case thats annoying to open/close, take out, and put back in, but I'll see what I can do.

Extra details in post #22 for my list. Also need to edit one game, thanks.

Dragonball Z Legendary Super Warriors

No longer cart only. DBZ

Some minor wear to mid/upper left front and top of box. Creasing in upper left area on back of the box. Missing inner box that holds the game. Inserts in excellent condition. Sign up for Nintendo Power! ;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']ughh, for some reason I can't see any CAG pics. So MasaTFC, are any of the games not CiB?[/QUOTE]

just the nes games and onimusha tactics are without the box, it should be labeled that they have a manual. OT and Ultima have the manuals, the rest of the NES/SNES games are just the cart.

any questions feel free to PM me!

and this can be added to the OP if possible, but any money over 120 dollars that I make will be donated to Autism Speaks. Why that much? well, I have a bent rim on my car that needs fixed and thats the estimate for it to get done. I am a therapist that works with Autistic children, and I have to drive about 350 miles a week to get to all of the schools/homes I go to. I don't expect to make that much, but just throwing it out there because its Autism Awarness month and the only reason I have items here is because I need my rim fixed so I can continue to go to work lol.

doesn't mean I won't be bidding on some other stuff though!

[quote name='MasaTFC']just the nes games and onimusha tactics are without the box, it should be labeled that they have a manual. OT and Ultima have the manuals, the rest of the NES/SNES games are just the cart.

any questions feel free to PM me!

and this can be added to the OP if possible, but any money over 120 dollars that I make will be donated to Autism Speaks. Why that much? well, I have a bent rim on my car that needs fixed and thats the estimate for it to get done. I am a therapist that works with Autistic children, and I have to drive about 350 miles a week to get to all of the schools/homes I go to. I don't expect to make that much, but just throwing it out there because its Autism Awarness month and the only reason I have items here is because I need my rim fixed so I can continue to go to work lol.

doesn't mean I won't be bidding on some other stuff though![/QUOTE]

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

Love this gif. :lol:

Ok guys I think I have updated everything??..And I think, when I wake up in the morning I will post, Come and get him folks!! That is when auction will be live and ready to roll!!

49. Lord of the Rings Blu Ray Lot $1
50. Burst Angel The Complete Series $1
51. Gunslinger Girl Viridian Collection $1
52. Love Hina The Complete Series $1
53. Speed Grapher The Complete Series $1

54. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (Disc Only) - $1
127. Just cause 2- like new, manual is beat, cover detached - $2
137. Onimusha Tactics- A (with manual!) - $1
133. Metroid: Other M- Sealed - $1
155. Fallout 3 GOTY (Sealed) - $5
150. Gear's of War Judgement (Sealed W/ Gears 1 Download) - $10

so just to clarify, when you say exact, do you mean EXACT or rounded up? Because it seems to be about $2.50 to ship a single game.

Just wondering, will wait for the dust to settle before I jump in;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']so just to clarify, when you say exact, do you mean EXACT or rounded up? Because it seems to be about $2.50 to ship a single game.

Just wondering, will wait for the dust to settle before I jump in;)[/QUOTE]

pretty much exact shpping for me i will be using paypal shipping and use the weight to calculate the price and for larger package's i will go to the post office to find out pricing

For me it it round up..I mean if you get 1 game from me..It might be like 2.75 ship it..then I will just say 3.00 to cover extra stuff, like me dropping off the packages and boxes and supplies..

1. Kinect system will include game Kinect Adventures---PIC1, PIC2, PIC3, PIC4, PIC5 - $1
2. Forza Motorsport 4 Essentials Edition- Sealed---PIC1, PIC2 - $1
44A.wolverine zapp pop bobblehead NYCC exclusive brown costume---PIC1, PIC2, PIC3, PIC4 - $1
106. El Shaddai - New/Sealed - $1
126. X-COM- Sealed - $9
133. Metroid: Other M- Sealed - $2
136. Final Fantasy III - $1
155 A. Fallout 3 GOTY (Sealed) - $6
153. Capcom Digital Collection (Sealed) - $1
154. Saint's Row the Third Complete Package (Sealed) - $1
155 B. Max Payne 3 (SEALED) - $1
160. Pikmin 2 (Sealed): #1 - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for the bids, also for some reason I am a retard and made a mistake, I have 2 items that are 155..I just changed it to 155a and 155b, sorry about folks! Updated to the last post which is post # 97

bread's done
Back