Daywalker group lowball. OVER!! Updates on packages being sent!

[quote name='aptanor'].hack/Quarantine complete - good condition---$47

You leave me no choice.
[/QUOTE]

Outbidded.............................:lol:

Outbidd him! Give me entertainment while I finish my Physics homework!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sti charles']17. Castlevania III - $39[/QUOTE]

Blah it's your's, don't feel like going that much on it. Gotta keep my focus on Genesis games. Fun little bidding war.

[quote name='dodgeme']Blah it's your's, don't feel like going that much on it. Gotta keep my focus on Genesis games. Fun little bidding war.[/QUOTE]

you're no fun :p ha ha ha

[quote name='dodgeme']Blah it's your's, don't feel like going that much on it. Gotta keep my focus on Genesis games. Fun little bidding war.[/QUOTE]

yeah it was a silent bidding war. I always see everyone on here bidding and chatting it up.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Do I hear $60 for .Hack?????

I'm not bidding on it. Toopoor[/QUOTE]
I don't even need the game, I just need the friggin bonus disk ;_;

[quote name='MasaTFC']dont end this for a couple, I have to take the trash out![/QUOTE]

I find it very ironic when people end up bidding in their own lowballs XD

43. Club Nintendo Pins reward-$4
86. Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt / World Class Track Meet---$2
149. Halo Reach LE Statue - $1
192. Odama + Mic -$2

Just a thought while waiting for the lowball to end: If I didn't live near such shitty GameStops I could have already bought these GC games. I went to four during the 75% off sale, and I either got the "sorry we sent them to a warehouse" or the "we can only print off a list, it'll take some time." Maybe the employees around here just suck and are hoarding them. Anyone else have shitty GS employees? :razz:

[quote name='aptanor']I don't even need the game, I just need the friggin bonus disk ;_;[/QUOTE]

That friggen bonus disc, I know dem feels... which reminds me, WTF HAPPENS TO ALL THOSE BONUS DISC's!!!! They aren't for first run copies, they are for EVERY copy!!! Is some evil vicious genius sitting on a throne made of them somewhere? I mean they have to be SOMEWHERE...

[quote name='hemi']that friggen bonus disc, i know dem feels... Which reminds me, wtf happens to all those bonus disc's!!!! They aren't for first run copies, they are for every copy!!! Is some evil vicious genius sitting on a throne made of them somewhere? I mean they have to be somewhere...[/quote]

its dr.evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Blade']Just a thought while waiting for the lowball to end: If I didn't live near such shitty GameStops I could have already bought these GC games. I went to four during the 75% off sale, and I either got the "sorry we sent them to a warehouse" or the "we can only print off a list, it'll take some time." Maybe the employees around here just suck and are hoarding them. Anyone else have shitty GS employees? :razz:[/QUOTE]

Oh when the sale started you can be SURE that employees were on them like a fat person on a cupcake. My hookup at GS mentioned how him and his friends pretty much cleaned the games out when I went there.

[quote name='Hemi']Oh when the sale started you can be SURE that employees were on them like a fat person on a cupcake. My hookup at GS mentioned how him and his friends pretty much cleaned the games out when I went there.[/QUOTE]

Would you work at Gamestop to save on games? Not me.

108. Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Battle Assault - cart only---$3
109. Dragonball Z Legendary Super Warriors - CIB $3
50. Burst Angel The Complete Series---$8
51. Gunslinger Girl Viridian Collection---$11

[quote name='Hemi']Oh when the sale started you can be SURE that employees were on them like a fat person on a cupcake. My hookup at GS mentioned how him and his friends pretty much cleaned the games out when I went there.[/QUOTE]

I get the "oh that's not the sale, it's a different sale right now" excuse too. I'm just going to start complaining to their managers when they lie to me. "I know the sales better than he does and I don't even work here. Maybe you should fire him and hire me." ;)

bread's done
Back