[DEAD]$15 Amazon GC for taking Facebook survey

Evi1d33d

CAGiversary!
You'll get a $15 Amazon GC via email in the next 24 hours by taking the "Free the Textbook" survey on Facebook. It saids that they'll send you the GC if "you filled the survey correctly" so you might want to put down what they want to hear. Good luck :bouncy:

http://apps.facebook.com/fwksurvey/

Final update: This deal is dead, congrate to the guys who got the code.

Update:You must be an enrolled college level student to participate in the survey. Misrepresentation of your identity is punishable by law.

Update: I got my GC code via email about 3 hours after taking the survey.

Update: The deal may possibly be dead. I don't remember if the page mentioned the $15 GC when I first visited so don't know if they ran out of GC's or not. But if you have a college facebook account it doesn't hurt filling out the survey since it only take about 5 mins.

[quote name='dpac']Try this?

http://apps.facebook.com/fwksurvey/

Please note: You must be an enrolled college level student to participate in the survey. Misrepresentation of your identity is punishable by law.[/quote]

Second link wored. If this pulls through, you = my new best friend

EDIT: Be sure to write in the description that it's for college students only. Since they can check from facebook, you can't make it up.

I entered. I'm actually not enrolled for this semester but I bet that note is just there to scare people off. Much love to the OP if this falls through.

[quote name='Hostile']I entered. I'm actually not enrolled for this semester but I bet that note is just there to scare people off. Much love to the OP if this falls through.[/quote]

If something falls through, isn't that bad?.....

[quote name='the_punisher']If something falls through, isn't that bad?.....[/quote]

[quote name='sonicsam']Don't worry about it..[/quote]

Wait... do worry about it!

[quote name='ddrpower']Entered, thanks OP. It's actually quite fascinating about what they are trying to do.[/quote]
Yeah, charging people to print wikipedia ;)

Anyway, entered, thanks OP

[quote name='jlseal']Yeah, charging people to print wikipedia ;)

Anyway, entered, thanks OP[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. But they're also trying a social spin on it, which is good. Wikipedia is too uptight about rules to allow that kind of discussion.

The only question is if enough people will use it to actually make the usage of others useful.

Doesn't say anything about the $15 GC, so I dunno if they changed it or not, but I did it anyway, thanks OP.

Should I do this? I got into UCLA but I'm technically not a "college student" yet because I still have to finish off my high school year (1.5 months) so I dont know if I can....also, when they ask for your email, do they mean college email or can any email work?

That's odd, I completed my survey at 8:45 PM EST, I'm a current college student and I still haven't gotten the GC even though the others did. I did everything right...:(

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']When they ask for email, do they want your college email or can you put regular email?[/quote]

I put my regular email and it worked.

Yeah, just went back. They don't mention the $15 GC anymore. I haven't gotten mine yet, but sometimes it takes a long time for my email to forward.

bread's done
Back