[DEAD]$15 Amazon GC for taking Facebook survey

thanks op. I got mine :) People the $15 has been removed so this is pretty much dead.. but you can take the survey in hopes of winning the gifts cards..
Deal is DEAD

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Should I do this? I got into UCLA but I'm technically not a "college student" yet because I still have to finish off my high school year (1.5 months) so I dont know if I can...[/quote]

So are they not giving the GCs out anymore? And I dont have to worry about the above?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Should I do this? I got into UCLA but I'm technically not a "college student" yet because I still have to finish off my high school year (1.5 months) so I dont know if I can....also, when they ask for your email, do they mean college email or can any email work?[/quote]

I'm guessing that your Facebook account have to say you are in college. And to change your Facebook account to college status you need a valid college email account.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't even know my college email so oh well...guess I won't end up getting it.[/QUOTE]

I even have my college email forwarded to my regular email :(

Hmm, I took the survey when it still mentioned it, but when I completed it, it didn't mention it anymore. I hope it get it.

WOW, tyvm OP, filled this out a few hours ago and got my code just now..already spent it ordering Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged and NCAA March Madness 07 for a grand total of $1.95 shipped!

[quote name='Hostile']They did in fact mention the $15 Amazon gift card but they removed that now.[/quote]

Yeah, it says that you'll now be entered into a contest to win $1000 scholarship or $100 Amazon GC's.

Hope they still send me the $15 GC. (toes crossed - the big and the middle one)

9 hours later and I've got nothing in my inbox. I completed the survey just as page 2 of this thread was getting started. Ah, Shucks.

Thank you for taking the survey!

We have received your submission. If you have completed the survey correctly, you will be entered into a lottery to win $1,000. Cash that is. We will draw a winner on May 23rd. The winner will be informed via the email address provided.
If you want to further help the cause, tell your friends about the survey. We’ll get more good information that we need. They’ll get a chance to win the $1,000. And you’ll get one ticket entry per friend that you send it to into a lottery to win a $100 Amazon Gift card. Just click on 'Tell My Friends!' below to get started.
Thanks for helping us to Free the Textbook!
Your Friends at Flat World Knowledge.

Didnt say anything about a $15 GC to Amazon so we will see.

[quote name='the_punisher']Got my code. This + Atlus code = $20 R-Type Command.

Thanks a lot OP![/quote]

I've been told the Atlus code doesn't work anymore.

[quote name='Hostile']I've been told the Atlus code doesn't work anymore.[/quote]

It doesn't, but luckily i had preordered RTC the LAST DAY the code worked. I figured $35 was a good deal. At $20, i almost feel guilty :)

[quote name='Plac1d']9 hours later and I've got nothing in my inbox. I completed the survey just as page 2 of this thread was getting started. Ah, Shucks.[/quote]

Okay, I got my code now. It took 20 hours for them to send it to me.

damn i think it's dead. I just filled it out. This is what i got:

Thank you for taking the survey!

We have received your submission. If you have completed the survey correctly, you will be entered into a lottery to win $1,000. Cash that is. We will draw a winner on May 23rd. The winner will be informed via the email address provided.
If you want to further help the cause, tell your friends about the survey. We’ll get more good information that we need. They’ll get a chance to win the $1,000. And you’ll get one ticket entry per friend that you send it to into a lottery to win a $100 Amazon Gift card. Just click on 'Tell My Friends!' below to get started.
Thanks for helping us to Free the Textbook!
Your Friends at Flat World Knowledge.

bread's done
Back