[Dead again!] Counter Strike (Xbox) $9.99 at EBgames

I have checked probably over 100 times since the link was first posted on the main page and I have yet to snag one.... :(

[quote name='Organ Donor']I have checked probably over 100 times since the link was first posted on the main page and I have yet to snag one.... :([/quote]

If I ever have the chance to get one, I'll pick up a copy for you... but that's being hopeful on my part.

LoL it's so funny seeing this deal STILL going every morning almost. Well I got my copy a few days ago, tried it once and DAMN the servers were laggy as hell, I even chose a server with "excellent" connection. I'll have to give it a go again some other time, but too busy with Psi-Ops, Thief, and Full Spectrum Warrior ;)

[quote name='optimolife']LoL it's so funny seeing this deal STILL going every morning almost. Well I got my copy a few days ago, tried it once and DAMN the servers were laggy as hell, I even chose a server with "excellent" connection. I'll have to give it a go again some other time, but too busy with Psi-Ops, Thief, and Full Spectrum Warrior ;)[/quote]

Yeah, the game is crap.

Is there a single-player mode at all on this game? I mainly got it for trade fodder anyway, but figured I'd give it a go first to see how it is. I don't really play many online games tho, so if that's all it is I have zero interest. :)

bread's done
Back