(DEAD) Batman Animated Series sale + $5 TDKR Movie cash on select titles at BB

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: Everything but Batman: TAS Vol 3 and a few of the movies appears to be dead now

Update 2:

The prices for Batman: TAS have dropped somewhat on amazon recently:

Vol 1 - $20
Vol 2 - $22.49
Vol 3 - $15.99 (still $14.99 at BB)
Vol 4 - $21.49
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mentioned this in the Justice league thread, but figured some might miss it. I've been trying to piece together Batman: TAS, and have Volumes one and four so far, which usually are found cheaper than the other 2 volumes. Season 3 oddly enough was just re-released to included $5 movie cash to the Dark Knight Rises. Best Buy has it for just $14.99 and Free shipping. Additionally they have Batman Beyond Season One + $5 movie cash for $9.99.

They also have several other Batman animated shows/movies on sale

TV Series:

Batman: TAS Volume 3 (w/ Movie cash) -!4.99
Batman Beyond Season One (w/ Movie cash) - $9.99
Batman Beyond Season Three - $9.99
The Batman Season One - $4.99
The Batman Season Two - $4.99
The Batman Season Three - $4.99 (Sold Out Online)
The Batman Season Four - $4.99 (Sold Out Online)
The Batman Season Five - $4.99 (Sold Out Online)
Batman Brave and the Bold Season One Part 1 - $4.99
Batman Brave and the Bold Season One Part 2 - $4.99
Batman Brave and the Bold Season Two Part 1 - $4.99

Features (all on DVD):

Batman Year One - $4.99
Batman Gotham Knight - $4.99
Superman/Batman Public Enemies - $4.99
Superman/Batman Apocalypse - $4.99
Batman Under the Red Hood - $4.99

Plus don't forget about the $10 incentive if you spend $50 and choose in-store pick-up!

Last edited by a moderator:
The one TV series that REFUSES to goddamn drop down. Thank you and hopefully season 2 and 4 will follow it's lead.

Batman Beyond Season 3 is also $9.99. They also have what appears to be all seasons of The Batman for $4.99 each.

Thanks OP! I've been searching for a deal for quite some time, and I only have vol. 1. And with the coupon, I can watch DKR for about $1, (matinee of course).

Thanks OP!!!
Had Vol 1. Bought Vol. 4 from Amazon and I'll run out to grab Vol. 3 this week. Only missing Vol. 2 now.

Thanks OP. Gonna pass on The Animated Series, but ima pick up Batman the Brave and the Bold Season 2 Part 1 and Batman Under the Red Hood for $10 total. Not to sure if I want to buy A season of The Batman. I watched the series when i was younger, but only really got into the show once robin and batgirl appeared.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Batman Beyond Season 3 is also $9.99. They also have what appears to be all seasons of The Batman for $4.99 each.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll add those to the op. That's super cheap for those seasons!

Okay I've added a bunch to the list, including the animated features on sale. Batman Year One is only $4.99! Feel free to point out any other good deals I may have overlooked

TV Series:

Batman: TAS Volume 3 (w/ Movie cash) -!4.99
Batman Beyond Season One (w/ Movie cash) - $9.99
Batman Beyond Season Three - $9.99
The Batman Season One - $4.99
The Batman Season Two - $4.99
The Batman Season Three - $4.99
The Batman Season Four - $4.99
The Batman Season Five - $4.99
Batman Brave and the Bold Season One Part 1 - $4.99
Batman Brave and the Bold Season One Part 2 - $4.99
Batman Brave and the Bold Season Two Part 1 - $4.99

Features (all on DVD):

Batman Year One - $4.99
Batman Gotham Knight - $4.99
Superman/Batman Public Enemies - $4.99
Superman/Batman Apocalypse - $4.99
Batman Under the Red Hood - $4.99

[quote name='WingsDJY']Is "The Batman" any good?[/QUOTE]

Like I posted earlier, the series is mostly batman focused for the first two seasons, after that batgirl and robin join the picture, aswell as specific episode cameos from GL, Superman, Flash, Martian Man Hunter, and others I forget. The series was good but compared to The Animated Series and Batman Beyond those two are WAY better.

Just bought Batman: TAS Vol.3! $14.99 is a steal of a price compared to the prices Amazon and other places have them for. All I need is Set #2 and I have them all. Not a big fan of Volume #4.

I scored "the batman" for 1-4 $10 each + b2g1 same with teen titans 1-5 @ B&N during their easter sale last yr so these are hella deals. At this point though I've already aquired the lot of WB shows now I'm just waiting for the new thundercats complete season 1 not that book 1 book 2 crap. Same thing with GI joe Renegades but I did get the new transformers prime complete for $20.

Ah, I remember having the complete series box in my hand one black friday, and then passing. One of my more major regrets. I'm going to wait until I can find all 4 at a more consistant price somewhere.

Does anyone know if Batman: Under the Red Hood is a single disc version or the 2-disc set?

[quote name='jedimario']Is there a difference between the season of Batman B&B and the Vol of Batman B&B?
Thanks again SSJMichael![/QUOTE]

The volumes only appear to have a handful of eps. I think most only have like 4 episodes on them. The seasons should each have around 12-13, and be in the correct air date order

Picked up a copy at my local store via in store pick up on the website, it was marked as 35.00 on the packaging but thanks to ssjmichael I got it for a cool 15. Also, I thought it was funny that almost everyone here including myself has volume one and four. Well now, I have volume 3, thanks OP, I might decide to buy some of the others later.

Gah why can't more of them be available for In Store Pickup?!? Would be more tempted to pick up The Batman sets if I could combine with something else to do the extra $10 promo.

I really don't need to spend more money, but I think my girlfriend would enjoy watching Brave & Bold with me. I'm in for all 3 sets.

Thanks ssj. I had 2 $5 rewards certificates so that even sweetened the deal. Got:

Batman B&B S1v1
Batman B&B S1v2
Batman B&B S2v1
The Batman S3
The Batman S4
The Batman S5
Batman/Superman Apocalypse

Total: $26.43. :D

Have all the others except Batman Beyond but gonna pass on that for now.

Batman B&B Season 2 Part 1 has 2 episodes worth the 5 bucks alone. Chill of the Night, and Batman of Planet X. Chill of the Night was probably my favorite episode. Mark Hamill, Richard Moll, Kevin Conroy, and Adam West in a script written by Paul Dini ALL IN ONE EPISODE. Hearing Richard Moll again as Two-Face was so freakin awesome. Jeff Bennet is also really good as the Joker.

Kevin Conroy is also Batman of Zur en Arrh in the Planet X episode.

The show got alot of hate but I loved it. It had good action, great cast and great exposure/stories for other DC characters.

Thanks OP, i needed a good filler to add to an order. This put it over 50 so I should get a 10 code back.

[quote name='Abeja']Batman B&B Season 2 Part 1 has 2 episodes worth the 5 bucks alone. Chill of the Night, and Batman of Planet X. Chill of the Night was probably my favorite episode. Mark Hamill, Richard Moll, Kevin Conroy, and Adam West in a script written by Paul Dini ALL IN ONE EPISODE. Hearing Richard Moll again as Two-Face was so freakin awesome. Jeff Bennet is also really good as the Joker.

The show got alot of hate but I loved it. It had good action, great cast and great exposure/stories for other DC characters.

Thanks OP, i needed a good filler to add to an order. This put it over 50 so I should get a 10 code back.[/QUOTE]
I thought I remember the $10 promo mentioned it does not work if you buy used games?

[quote name='JediJames2']I thought I remember the $10 promo mentioned it does not work if you buy used games?[/QUOTE]

It does, but again some people are reporting they are getting the code even with used games. IDK if u need a mix of used games and new stuff.

I made a used game purchase over 50 and picked it up Friday, so Im not sure if Ill get one yet.

[quote name='Abeja']

Thanks OP, i needed a good filler to add to a B2G2 glitch order. This put it over 50 so I should get a 10 code back.[/QUOTE]

Could anyone elaborate on this deal? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Abeja']Batman B&B Season 2 Part 1 has 2 episodes worth the 5 bucks alone. Chill of the Night, and Batman of Planet X. Chill of the Night was probably my favorite episode. Mark Hamill, Richard Moll, Kevin Conroy, and Adam West in a script written by Paul Dini ALL IN ONE EPISODE. Hearing Richard Moll again as Two-Face was so freakin awesome. Jeff Bennet is also really good as the Joker.

Thanks OP, i needed a good filler to add to an order. This put it over 50 so I should get a 10 code back.[/QUOTE]from who the show is great just wish they'd make a live action movie up to the current batman trilogy standard. Clint Eastwood as old batman would be the best...grumpy Bruce LOL. Do the same CGI that they did for the recent Tron movie & have a seen where old bruce & young Bruce meet face to face like in the cartoon...good times.

I have Volumes 1 and 2 of TAS, but not 3 yet, so that works out perfectly for me. It might be a good time to start collecting the Beyond series as well. Any thoughts on Under the Red Hood and Year One?

[quote name='Torik_Shai']I have Volumes 1 and 2 of TAS, but not 3 yet, so that works out perfectly for me. It might be a good time to start collecting the Beyond series as well. Any thoughts on Under the Red Hood and Year One?[/QUOTE]

Under the Red Hood was surprisingly good, but I'm not sure it's worth owning. Year One, on the other hand, was a painfully bland representation of its graphic novel predecessor. Really show just how much work needs to go into adapting material from page to screen. You're much better off just buying the book.

[quote name='fuze9']Under the Red Hood was surprisingly good, but I'm not sure it's worth owning. Year One, on the other hand, was a painfully bland representation of its graphic novel predecessor. Really show just how much work needs to go into adapting material from page to screen. You're much better off just buying the book.[/QUOTE]
Good to know. Thanks!

Blargh, bummer like others have said that a lot of these aren't available for in-store pickup... maybe/hopefully this will change?

I remember there was a trick before where you could do in-store pickup on items that were not available by changing/editing the URL some (used it to get my TouchPad on in-store pickup) -- never figured out how to do it though...

[quote name='Torik_Shai']I have Volumes 1 and 2 of TAS, but not 3 yet, so that works out perfectly for me. It might be a good time to start collecting the Beyond series as well. Any thoughts on Under the Red Hood and Year One?[/QUOTE]Under the red hood was the $hit it's a steal for $5

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Blargh, bummer like others have said that a lot of these aren't available for in-store pickup... maybe/hopefully this will change?

I remember there was a trick before where you could do in-store pickup on items that were not available by changing/editing the URL some (used it to get my TouchPad on in-store pickup) -- never figured out how to do it though...[/QUOTE]You know you can just call CS & have them change it to in-store p/u if it's in stock.

Oh, fucky duckie! The Dark Knight Rises is almost 3 hours long. With the $5 coupon, about $2 ticket on a Saturday is a damn good deal. But do movies these days have intermission?

The batman is a gigantic piece of crap. Also, is the batman B&TB season that includes the music meister episode on there, somewhere?

Even though I'd rather have the blu-ray, that $5 under the red hood is REALLY tempting. Other than a somewhat silly moment at the beginning that took me out of it (the nature of the creature they were hunting) it is probably my favorite of this new wave of DC animated dvd movies. John Dimaggio's Joker was surprisingly quite great.

[quote name='Gden']The batman is a gigantic piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

Read this at a couple places, do you mind elaborating on why? I'm curious.

bit on TAS volume 3, batman beyond season 1, 1-3 of the batman, and season 1 of brave and the bold. with store credit, only spent $5. fantastic deal

[quote name='blindinglights']Read this at a couple places, do you mind elaborating on why? I'm curious.[/QUOTE]

I have the first two seasons of The Batman and will be getting the rest from this sale.

It is MUCH different than TAS or Beyond. It seems a bit more younger person friendly, but I personally like the different take on some of the villains.

Then again, I don't like Batman and only pay attention to the villains.

I bought Batman year one, thanks for the post! If anyone hasn't seen Red Hood, I suggest picking it up, it's a good worth while watch that reminds those who loved the 90's cartoon but made for the modern day.

I watched most of The Batman while it was on TV, and I thought it was a decent solid show. Kevin Michael Richardson surprised me as the Joker, even though the character design made him kinda look like he need a certain type of hat...

Picked up the 3 batman B&Bs but does anyone know if season 2 part 1 comes withe the slip case all the others did as far as i could tell. Also season 2 part 2 is 15 when I had them scan it

[quote name='capybara554321']Picked up the 3 batman B&Bs but does anyone know if season 2 part 1 comes withe the slip case all the others did as far as i could tell. Also season 2 part 2 is 15 when I had them scan it[/QUOTE]

Season 2 Part 1 doesn't come with an outer slipcase like all of the other seasons. For some reason WB decided not to make one for that set. Glad they put them back for the final two releases though.

Still on the fence about The Batman DVD's. Wasn't a big fan of the series but that's a great price and doubtful it will go any cheaper than that for season sets.

That is so weird my OCD is gonna have a field day with that. I just finished The Batman (after buying them a few years ago and never watching) and I think its pretty good. The last few eps in season 4 were some of the best in my opinion.

bread's done
Back