[DEAD] Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2009] 9.97 pounds.

Spiderman2

CAG Veteran
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2009] for 9.97 pounds.

9.97 pounds plus shipping on Amazon UK (I cant link it for some reason) You need to search for it.

Thanks

[quote name='basilofbkrst']cancel.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon did cancel. The funny thing is that if they did, I wouldn't mind very much. Amazon has been tits to me, so I'll more than likely let it go if they do.

CartmanPraysToGibson.jpg

[quote name='machindo']Uh....thank you Jesus?[/QUOTE]

Damn it just hit front page of SD. This will be canceled for sure now. Some idiot will order 100 to sell on ebay.

[quote name='Scorch']
Buddy_christ.jpg

They can't change the amount once it's been charged.. or rather, they won't, they'll just cancel it if it's a different price.[/QUOTE]

Props to the Jesus for looking out for his home boys.

[quote name='machindo']I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon did cancel. The funny thing is that if they did, I wouldn't mind very much. Amazon has been tits to me, so I'll more than likely let it go if they do.[/QUOTE]

Well, the US amazon just cancelled a boat load of orders over $10 on the next COD game, but then again, that was a boat load of orders. I would assume it really depends on how many people order it. Then again, they can't have THAT many in stock, so I would assume it would go to OOS sooner rather than later. Amazon is really a toss up. It could go either way. And yes, if it is killed, it will, of course, be the fault of sd or fw, just like everything else...

In for one, hope it goes through. Need something to watch while I procrastinate doing other stuff. Haven't seen any of battlestar glatica and only know about the whole 'frack' thing from someone...but at ~ $ 0.30 an episode its hard to pass this up.

[quote name='beatngurnuts']ordered 2, I will sell one on ebay if they are region free, I have bought plenty of stuff from amazon.co.uk and they never canceled any of my orders.[/QUOTE]

But once this gets flooded with 100's of orders (its on other sites too so someone will order 100 to sell, alone) I have a feeling it will be canceled.

Now I might have to take a look at Amazon UK for stuff since they get/have a ton of BLUs Steelbooks.

[quote name='Scorch']a lot of their blu sets are >$30 like Matrix and Batman[/QUOTE]
There is a huge difference between 3-4 movies and 4 entire seasons + mini series + razor.

[quote name='mietha']Well, the US amazon just cancelled a boat load of orders over $10 on the next COD game, but then again, that was a boat load of orders. I would assume it really depends on how many people order it. Then again, they can't have THAT many in stock, so I would assume it would go to OOS sooner rather than later. Amazon is really a toss up. It could go either way. And yes, if it is killed, it will, of course, be the fault of sd or fw, just like everything else...[/QUOTE]

Who knows. Maybe in an alternate universe, the US dollar jumped in value over the British pound overnight, and somehow, that major disturbance in the universe caused a massive black hole to form between them and us, a hole allowed us to access their Internet. We'll call it the "Intranet".

[quote name='styl3s']There is a huge difference between 3-4 movies and 4 entire seasons + mini series + razor.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware. Just saying that their box sets are usually cheap. Not this cheap, of course, but cheap.

I really hope this gets honored. I've been wanting to check out this show for a while.

Ordered one w/ priority shipping. $37 is still a steal for this set, and *maybe* w/ the expedited shipping I'll have a better shot of it going through before they cancel (but I doubt it :p).

Somehow I got a feeling Amazon is going to be canceling most if not all orders on this but.... I'm giving it a shot. Worse case scenario is we'll get a $5-10ish coupon right?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Somehow I got a feeling Amazon is going to be canceling most if not all orders on this but.... I'm giving it a shot. Worse case scenario is we'll get a $5-10ish coupon right?[/QUOTE]

nah, the worst case scenario is they cancel it without telling you and give you nothing.

Never saw the show, but for $18, it's worth a shot. May or may not get cancelled, I've seen Amazon UK have many of these deals; though like someone else said, 4 seasons + extras I've never seen this cheap.

Oh well, we'll see in a few days.

Didn't really like the show, but for $20 I ordered one. Hopefully they give out credits to accommodate the cancellations.

In for 1. Never seen the show, but so many people say it's the greatest thing ever. Can't go wrong either way for $18. If I hate it, it gets eBayed. I highly doubt it ships though, unfortunately.

I watched every episode during that month the final season was airing. I couldn't stop watching. If Star Wars and The Wire had a baby, that baby would be Battlestar Galactica. This is coming from someone who's favorite films are the original Star Wars trilogy and who's favorite TV show of all time is The Wire.

If this actually ships, I'm going to shit. Then I'm going to eat the shit and shit out the shit that I just ate. And so on and so forth.

Came out to 18.45 for me. I've never had an interest in Battlestar Galactica, but lately I've been trying to collect 'the complete series' collections on some of these season I have one or two for, and for less than a Jackson on a complete BR set? I'll bite. If it doesn't go through, oh well.

And funny enough, I just bought a complete set of the Wire last night on eBay. Hoping THAT is as good as people say as well.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Came out to 18.45 for me. I've never had an interest in Battlestar Galactica, but lately I've been trying to collect 'the complete series' collections on some of these season I have one or two for, and for less than a Jackson on a complete BR set? I'll bite. If it doesn't go through, oh well.

And funny enough, I just bought a complete set of the Wire last night on eBay. Hoping THAT is as good as people say as well.[/QUOTE]

I watch waaaay to much TV, and out of everything I've watched, The Wire is my favorite show of all time. Just please be patient when you start watching it. I didn't even like the show very much until I was on the 4th or 5th episode. For the first few hours, you might wonder what the heck everyone is talking about.

Battlestar Galactica on the other hand had me hooked like 45 minutes into the mini-series.

If this holds up it would be a major coup. I already own the series on DVD, but $18? For Blu-ray? That usually runs $150? Please please please hold up.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I watch waaaay to much TV, and out of everything I've watched, The Wire is my favorite show of all time. Just please be patient when you start watching it. I didn't even like the show very much until I was on the 4th or 5th episode. For the first few hours, you might wonder what the heck everyone is talking about.

Battlestar Galactica on the other hand had me hooked like 45 minutes into the mini-series.[/QUOTE]

I've heard the Wire is great. I saw the first 2 episodes and I enjoyed it enough to give it the chance everyone keeps talking about.

bread's done
Back