*DEAD* BB B&M - Buy 2 select EA games (FIFA/NCAA/NHL/BF3/Madden/NFS MW ) = $50

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hello,

Not sure if this has been posted. I found out about it a day or two ago but was hesitant to post because I'm positive it'd get abused. I tried several different combinations and they all work (both 360 and PS3)

This only works in store; online it will come to about $70.

Pick any two of the following games and your total in-store will be $50 before taxes. You won't see the discount until the cashier totals out the package:

FIFA 13
NCAA Football 13
NHL 13
Battlefield 3 Premium
Madden NFL 13
NFS: Most Wanted

Works on both 360 and PS3 games

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran out to BB as soon as I read this thread.. Associate showed me the EA games I grabbed NHL and FIFA rang up $54.34!! The cashier stared at the screen for a good min, I was laughing, thanks OP!!

Promo still seems like it was slightly glitchy or something. I saw the register when my games rang up (And the employees face went "Wtf?")

The total was like 84$ something, then a message popped up saying 20$ off 2 EA games, then it jumped down to 52$.

Thanks OP! Picked up Battlefield 3 and NFS MW, the cashier was even trying give me $50 off of buying 2 for $39.99 but the register wouldn't let her. Still a good deal at $25 each.

Would like NCAA and NHL, since I have neither. But just saw this as I'm listening to the Canucks and don't feel like running out. Too bad online isn't available... :(

Oh man too bad I didn't see this earlier. I've been dying to buy NFS for Vita. BTW how do we know it ends today, does BB always change their deals on Sunday?

[quote name='mars009']Oh man too bad I didn't see this earlier. I've been dying to buy NFS for Vita. BTW how do we know it ends today, does BB always change their deals on Sunday?[/QUOTE]

This is in their weekly ad, which expires tonight.

[quote name='GBAstar']Hello,

Not sure if this has been posted. I found out about it a day or two ago but was hesitant to post because I'm positive it'd get abused. I tried several different combinations and they all work (both 360 and PS3)

Pick any two of the following games and your total in-store will be $50 before taxes. You won't see the discount until the cashier totals out the package:

FIFA 13
NCAA Football 13
NHL 13
Battlefield 3 Premium
Madden NFL 13

Works on both 360 and PS3 games[/QUOTE]

I really had good fortune on this one. Went into BB on Monday. Picked up Fifa 13 and Madden 13 for $14.99 each. When the girl in the video game dept. totalled the sale, it rang up as $49.98 before tax. She said that three customers were complaining about the ad and thought they should receive $50 off of the $79.98. So she directed them to customer service, and Lo and Behold they adjusted the price to $29.98. So she suggested I do the same. So long story short, I did, and they adjusted the price at customer service. I went back and picked up two copies of Battlefield 3 Premium and got those for $29.98 as well. Went back on Wednesday to get NFSMW and NCAA and another manager came over and was annoyed and told her that the $49.98 price was correct. So needless to say, it was over. Good while It lasted!

that most surprising thing to me with this deal was that no one on sd/cag actually posted about this glitch earlier, in order to exploit/ abuse it, lol.

[quote name='GBAstar']Hello,

FIFA 13
NCAA Football 13
NHL 13
Battlefield 3 Premium
Madden NFL 13

Works on both 360 and PS3 games[/QUOTE]

I really had good fortune on this one. Went into BB on Monday. Picked up Fifa 13 and Madden 13 for $14.99 each. When the girl in the video game dept. totalled the sale, it rang up as $49.98 before tax. She said that three customers were complaining about the ad and thought they should receive $50 off of the $79.98. So she directed them to customer service, and Lo and Behold they adjusted the price to $29.98. So she suggested I do the same. So long story short, I did, and they adjusted the price at customer service. I went back and picked up to copies of Battlefield 3 Premium and got those for $29.98 as well. Went back on Wednesday to get NFSMW and NCAA and another manager came over and was annoyed and told her that the $49.98 price was correct. So needless to say, it was over. Good while It lasted!

[quote name='YBX87']that most surprising thing to me with this deal was that no one on sd/cag actually posted about this glitch earlier, in order to exploit/ abuse it, lol.[/QUOTE]
In order for someone to find out they would need to actually go into the store intending to buy it for $35 each which was what the sale is suppose to be. It just so happens it glitched in a good way for GBA.

I doubt many CAGs thought buying any of these games at $35 each was a good enough deal so nobody bothered. Even at $25 each is kind of a warm deal for me based on the selection considering all of the EA games will have sequels a few months from now including NFS and BF3.

[quote name='htz']In order for someone to find out they would need to actually go into the store intending to buy it for $35 each which was what the sale is suppose to be. It just so happens it glitched in a good way for GBA.

I doubt many CAGs thought buying any of these games at $35 each was a good enough deal so nobody bothered. Even at $25 each is kind of a warm deal for me based on the selection considering all of the EA games will have sequels a few months from now including NFS and BF3.[/QUOTE]
same here , the $25 price turn me away.

Interested in NFSMW for xbox to play with friends. Not interested in having to buy another game to get it for $25.. Are gamestop TIVs any good on the sports shit?

I am banned from best buy from the ps2 disc only nonsense last year

[quote name='KishPrime']Anyone know of any reason why this wouldn't still be good today?[/QUOTE]

The promo ended on Saturday evening. I will update the title.

bread's done
Back