(DEAD)BB PS Vita - MLB 12/Hot Shots Golf $9.99-AC 3 Liberation/Silent Hill BOM $29.99

[quote name='Multibeaster79']I've been playing it for a week or two and if you like dungeon crawlers and silent hill universe its a must buy. Tons of fun with a lot of different char buffs and customization. The demo is a good reflection of what you'll be doing for most of the game. You'll either love it or hate it.

Excited to grab a free vita game since I bought this after there were no sales on BF for it.[/QUOTE]

Glad I read this - I totally dismissed this game, but now I've watched some videos and it looks pretty cool. Thanks.

[quote name='alangst']I noticed the same thing, and none of my local best buys have it in stock. Does this mean its sold out online?

Regardless, great deal on HSG...free shipping too.[/QUOTE]

..... And 10 minutes later, MLB now shows the option for online shipping. Guess its not out of stock online.

Thanks OP. Haven't played Hot Shots since the PS1 days. Used to love it so I picked it up. Had a reward zone credit of $5 so not a bad deal. :)

Have mlb the show on ps3, wasnt going to get it on the vita but at that price I will now. Plus there are just not that many games out.

I heard that the MLB game isn't all that good, but it's hard to say no for $10. I'll think about it. Thanks again OP! Wonder when some more Vita games will drop in price.

Edit: I'm going to pass on MLB The Show for Vita. I won a copy of the PS3 counterpart, and it's still sealed. HSG is fun, but it's crazy tough. Enjoy the sales CAGS!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I heard that the MLB game isn't all that good, but it's hard to say no for $10. I'll think about it. Thanks again OP! Wonder when some more Vita games will drop in price.

Edit: I'm going to pass on MLB The Show for Vita. I won a copy of the PS3 counterpart, and it's still sealed. HSG is fun, but it's crazy tough. Enjoy the sales CAGS![/QUOTE]

MLB is bugged when you get to the minor leauge playoff... game will freeze on that day.. you can play the game but the date does not move... you have to sim though those days your stuckon

love to get

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

but would not pay more then 20 for it

Just picked up HSG a few days ago for $19.99 with some BB credit and was able to get the price adjusted this morning. Thanks for the heads up OP!

is silent hill worth 30 reviews make it sound like a basic hack and slash

too bad could not make TRU match this and then combine it with a coupon

[quote name='JiveT']can I get these prices in-store?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Was just there half hour ago and saw them marked at 9.99

Thanks ordered hot shots golf. Already had MLB but been thinking about hot shots and for $10 I can't pass I up. I don't care if it is a ps plus game least now I can trade my copy in if I want and save room on my memory card for other things.

mlb and hsg are definite buys the others especially AC3L I would wait for more of a drop. So glad I took AC3L back to GS and got my $41.

MLB12 was tempting..but I am going to wait for MLB13. I am really hoping it will come free with the PS3 version like PSAllStars. Also, MLB 12 was the first game in the series for the Vita and seems to be lacking some features. I am hoping with more development time and experience working with the Vita, that MLB13 will be more complete.

I just got HGS the other day as a gift, otherwise I would be all over that for $10. Best golf series on the market for quite awhile now.

[quote name='slidecage']is silent hill worth 30 reviews make it sound like a basic hack and slash

too bad could not make TRU match this and then combine it with a coupon[/QUOTE]

hell with it i will upgrade my gamefly account tomorrow for 2 bucks and get HILL shipped out

its 25 bucks KEEP IT so it would be the same price and i can rent before buying

[quote name='dipic']Never played a Hot Shots game before but for $10, why not. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

HSG Vita was my first and I loved it. Definitely worth $10.

[quote name='slidecage']is silent hill worth 30 reviews make it sound like a basic hack and slash

too bad could not make TRU match this and then combine it with a coupon[/QUOTE]

I played the demo and then bought the game with my welcome b2g1 coupon along with ACIII Liberation and SFxtk for the vita. I haven't played too much of it since I bought it (busy with school and work) but I am happy with the purchase. It's not a triple A mind blowing revolutionary experience, it's a horror themed hack and slash set in the Silent Hill world, and to me that is pretty fucking cool.

Damn. $10 is a good price for Vita games. However, I think I will pass, no matter how much it hurts, heh. Reason being that I just got my Vita and went game-buying crazy at Gamestop and Best Buy already, so I have 7 retail games (including the 60+ hour Persona 4) and the PS+ games. So far, I have only tackled Black Ops and about half of Uncharted...I think I should save my money for now.

[quote name='Yanksfan']MLB12 was tempting..but I am going to wait for MLB13. I am really hoping it will come free with the PS3 version like PSAllStars. Also, MLB 12 was the first game in the series for the Vita and seems to be lacking some features. I am hoping with more development time and experience working with the Vita, that MLB13 will be more complete.

I just got HGS the other day as a gift, otherwise I would be all over that for $10. Best golf series on the market for quite awhile now.[/QUOTE]Considering The Show series is developed in-house with Sony, I'd say it's very likely that MLB 13: The Show will be a cross-buy title. They just announced the release date and other info for the game this past week, so expect more details about the game soon.

amazon pricematched Liberation, i had $5 coup from RZ so got Liberation from BB for $26.xx with tax not bad

also for those wondering about Silent Hill i was looking forward to it but then saw its not typical silent hill game and not much to the gameplay, so im going to pass on it until it hits $10

[quote name='Not Eric']If you have PS+ you can upload your game saves to the online storage from the content manager. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with PSP saves so you'll still have to transfer those games to the PS3 or PC.

PS:Figured I might as well ask in here. Can anyone recommend a good case for the Vita? I saw the Pull n Go Folio at Frys and while it's not bad it's just a whole lot more than I need (would just be using the pull out case). I might just pick up the CTA case from Amazon because it's sitting at 4 stars and hey, it's $10.

Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Dude! That's awesome. I had no idea, that makes my life SO much easier. Still pretty ridiculous, but at least I've got some options.

I'm pretty on top of most developments in gaming and pick up a ton of details, but somehow I feel like this was never mentioned anywhere prominent so when I got my Vita after the Amazon Black Friday sale I was f-ing HORRIFIED at how they handled saved games and caught completely unaware.

I was almost tempted to send it back for a refund, but I figured this would be the cheapest it would be for a while ($180 w/ 2 games), and the original reason I wanted a Vita wasn't for the "amazing games" on it (there aren't any), but instead for the ability to play my digital PS1 and PSP titles, and those are completely unaffected by this nonsense.

[quote name='dipic']Never played a Hot Shots game before but for $10, why not. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same exact boat, thanks OP :D

Grabbed HSG. Perfect price to try it. Might consider AC3 when I do my store pickup

MLB 12 is fantastic as well. I have the version with Bautista on the cover I bought in Canada. During the baseball season I played it every single night.

I'm seriously considering buying HSG even though I don't own a Vita. The 2 on the PSP are easily the most played games for me on that system. Hmmmm.... I wasn't planning on buying a Vita until it hit $150 but damn I love me some HSG...

[quote name='iphosho']Some people were able to get BB to pricematch TRU's B1G1 50% off deal. I am going to try this later today with HSG and MLB. Maybe some memory cards too.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333221[/QUOTE]
It didn't click in my mind that memory cards are accessories. I was already planning on buying a 16GB card from BB this week since I have a $25 RZ certificate but also a $15-20 AC:L or LPBV is incredibly tempting. I don't think my BB would PM a B1G1 50% off promo.

bread's done
Back