[DEAD]BB Sept @Gamer Mag $10 Brink OR Hunted:TDF, $30 D:SF $40 Rise of Nightmares

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Current Sales
:360: Rise of Nightmares $39.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3: Driver: San Francisco $29.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3::wii: Tiger Woods PGA 12 The Masters $39.99/$29.99 after $20 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Brink $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Hunted: Demon Forge $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:pc: Razer Naga Epic Mouse $119.99 after $10 coupon
:pc: Tritton Headsets $49.99/$109.99/$149.99 after $20 coupon
:ps3: Move Controller $39.99 after $10 coupon

General Info
Thanks + credit to AcidRain25

Battlefield 3 VS MW3 is on the cover: coupons live from 8/28-10-/1

$5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Previous 2 months coupons for those who may not think the $15 sub is worth it [1,2]

Link provided for those who still have issues getting stores to allow the coupons to stack, BB Corp response
Link for any issues that take place month to month

****The coupons stack w/SALES PRICES****
****Price Matching DOES NOT STACK w/@gamer coupons****
****Even my VERY VERY generous local BB's will say no 1 or the other****

So when a $30 game like Brink goes on sale for $20 stacking the coupon makes the final price $10.. I'll update the OP as sales change & the title will reflect the lowest price AFTER COUPON has been taken off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']Thanks + credit to AcidRain25

Battlefield 3 VS MW3 is on the cover

$10 off Rise of Nightmares for Kinect
$10 off Driver: San Francisco for PS3 & Xbox
$20 off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters for PS3, Xbox, Wii
$20 off Brink or Hunted: Demon Forge for PS3 & Xbox
$10 off Brink or Hunted: Demon Forge for PC
$10 off Razer Naga Epic Mouse for PC
$20 off Any Tritton Headset
$10 off Sony PS3 Move Motion Controller[/QUOTE]

Thanks. This month mag looks weak.

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks. This month mag looks weak.[/QUOTE]

but didn't brink drop down to $30 msrp? That sounds good

So Hunted: DF will be $10? Just bought for $14 used at goHastings lol

It would be awesome if the $20 off Tiger Woods would work on the Move Bundle.

Hunted: Demon Forge is only $30 right now as well for PS3 and Xbox. Though the reviews weren't hot for it, I think it might be alright for $10

[quote name='Japakneez']but didn't brink drop down to $30 msrp? That sounds good[/QUOTE]

Yes, Hunted and Brink now have a $30 MSRP.

Hunted at $10 is a great deal for some co-op action. I will be picking up 2 copies for sure. Although that means $5 for another mag...

Unless you are looking for a good deal for stink (horrible game) this months mag blows. I've never seen a high profile release drop in price by that much that fast before. It's a testament to how bad that game really is. Hope they do better in their next game though

[quote name='spatenfloot']TiV for Brink and Hunted at BB right now is $13 each. Hope that doesn't change soon.[/QUOTE]

the TIV will change once the coupons become active, BB is generally good about its own prices. you would do well to trade any copy you have now and pick it up again later for the lower price to make a couple bucks

[quote name='spatenfloot']TiV for Brink and Hunted at BB right now is $13 each. Hope that doesn't change soon.[/QUOTE]

Buy it now, trade it. Buy it again next month, return with last months receipt.

Look at Amazon's TIV for Hunted xbox 360 :whee:

[quote name='atc250es']Depends on if you get a cool employee or not, you're not suppose to but you could buy another magazine.[/QUOTE]

So I would be spending over 30 dollars on 2 copys of hunted and two mags to flip the two copys for 60 at amazon. Less than 30 $ profit after all of that doesn't seem worth it

[quote name='strait edge follower']So I would be spending over 30 dollars on 2 copys of hunted and two mags to flip the two copys for 60 at amazon. Less than 30 $ profit after all of that doesn't seem worth it[/QUOTE]
Some people would do it for $10 profit lol

[quote name='Wompdevil']Hunted: Demon Forge is only $30 right now as well for PS3 and Xbox. Though the reviews weren't hot for it, I think it might be alright for $10[/QUOTE]

Hunted was fun for a play through. My biggest gripe with it was the weapon system in which rare weapons had a set number of procs (additional attack damage effects) and when they ran out it was just a common weapon. For $10 its definitely worth it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']So I would be spending over 30 dollars on 2 copys of hunted and two mags to flip the two copys for 60 at amazon. Less than 30 $ profit after all of that doesn't seem worth it[/QUOTE]

You can't really do better than doubling your money especially if you already had a subscription you would do better.

[quote name='mitnosi']Some people would do it for $10 profit lol[/QUOTE]

I've seen guys go through a lot just to get 5$ profit. It makes me sad to see people not understand the art of flipping

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've seen guys go through a lot just to get 5$ profit. It makes me sad to see people not understand the art of flipping[/QUOTE]

People have to much time on their hands

This isn't one of those situations though, one copy will be $10.60 of bb credit with tax and subscription for $30 in amazon credit. For me to flip it has to double my money and this one is more.

^You mean the way Borders' sales are getting raped by retards? :p

How much does the magazine cost? Brink and Demon Forge look pretty good for $10 if it's cheap enough to get the mag.

just watched some videos on Hunted and it looks well worth $10. Hope I can get one on Sunday.
Brink on the other hand, I rented and that isn't even worth $10 for me.

[quote name='strait edge follower']That wasn't directed at me right ?[/QUOTE]

He means people who flip for too little profit. I pick up some low lying fruit from time to time. I just don't go out of my way for it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've seen guys go through a lot just to get 5$ profit. It makes me sad to see people not understand the art of flipping[/QUOTE]

Is trading in a game for $5 on Amazon alot of work? I've done that a few times and it's incredibly easy. It's when you need ebay to make that $5, that's where I draw the line. Too much of a hassle to be worth my time anymore, I genuinely hate ebay at this point and only use it as a last resort. Sending in a trade to amazon is as simple dropping an envelope in a UPS box that is located 2 minutes from my house.

Mind you I don't mean I'll go hoard games just to make $5, usually what I do is try and buy 2 copies and only if it's a game I'm getting anyway. 1 for me, and 1 to flip. I just see it as reducing the price of the game I'm actually buying. It's just too easy when you can get a locked trade-in value.

I did exactly that when Shift 2 and Dragon Age 2 were $14.99 after coupon. I locked 1 of each trade at $23 and sent them in immediately. I was able to trade my other copy of Shift 2 a couple weeks later for $23 as well. I still have that 2nd copy of Dragon Age 2, but in the end I paid nothing for it anyway so I can take my time.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']He means people who flip for too little profit. I pick up some low lying fruit from time to time. I just don't go out of my way for it.[/QUOTE]

I thought so lol. I'll only do a 5 dollar flip if I do a b1g1 free and there isn't a free game that I want.

As for hunted, how is the game like ? Is it good ?

[quote name='ROB64']How much does the magazine cost? Brink and Demon Forge look pretty good for $10 if it's cheap enough to get the mag.[/QUOTE]the OP is fully updated

[quote name='dgwillia006']Some would do it for 5$

[quote name='Enuf']the OP is fully updated
[/QUOTE]

I think you're off in the OP. Hunted and Brink are now 29.99 MSRP. Wouldn't the $20 off coupon make them $10?

Also your first 3 links got messed up.

lol hunted demon is $29.96 on Amazon, trade in value is $30. =P

So why does it say Hunted and brink $20 after coupon? I thought the site is saying $29.99 plus $20 off. Is OP counting the cost of magazine?

thx OP. to confirm, $10 off for 'driver: SF' is PS3/360 only? not wii?
i want to buy this for my little bro who has just a wii. i think josh's KMT deal is also PS3/360 only :cry:.

[quote name='jscme']Hunted is currently showing $15 trade-in for 360 @ Amazon. Guess they decided to lower it.[/QUOTE]

It was 30 a hour ago. They must have seen thks thread lol. So Much for flipping

bread's done
Back