(DEAD) Best Buy DotD - PS3/360/Wii U Injustice $11.99 after $15 Off GCU Coupon & 20% Off GCU Discount (In Store Only) - $29.99 Sale Price

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
:ps3: LINK

:360: LINK

Wii U LINK

Deal of the Day Price is $29.99

$11.99 After $15 Off GCU Coupon & 20% Off GCU Discount (In Store Only)

I can confirm the GCU Coupon & 20% Off do stack. Went to pick up Naruto and the price was $19.99 after both discounts. I was wondering why an additional $5 was taken off.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually not that great a deal.

The ultimate edition -- similar to Mortal Kombat -- with all the DLC on-disc is coming in a few weeks; this is just BBY trying to unload the vanilla edition before the new one comes out. I'll wait until the ultimate edition hits 19.99 which will happen sooner rather than later, especially with the next-gen hitting store shelves. Even MK Ult. hit $20 just a few months after it hit.
Not a deal.......to you. You can wait around for those 'other' sales.

Who has a code they want to give me? 50 minutes left here in the east coast....

FYI, You can use the coupon twice once in store using barcode for $12 with GCU and online using the code but it comes out to $15.

Went and got mine for $12, thanks OP.

Wish they were doing the $10 upgrade for this one on PS4 like they are in Europe.

Either way it'll give me a cheap game to pair with my PS3 when selling it on CL.

already used the instore coupon, so i think the online one should still work so ill just post it

125110bdc

gl :)

I hate telling people how to do there job

Last night I picked up a copy of injustice and the 20% came off automatically but the cashier said "your coupon should automatically come up" fail it didn't and I asked her to scan my emailed coupon she said "no the game is already on sale and you can't use coupons on sale items" I said since when? I said bring your manager over here or just scan the coupon and it's 20 minutes until close so she hesitates and types in the coupon code like it's killing her to do so. I got my 12 injustice but sometimes I think is it really worth the hassle ?? Answer always is yes because it's my money not the cashiers

Last night I picked up a copy of injustice and the 20% came off automatically but the cashier said "your coupon should automatically come up" fail it didn't and I asked her to scan my emailed coupon she said "no the game is already on sale and you can't use coupons on sale items" I said since when? I said bring your manager over here or just scan the coupon and it's 20 minutes until close so she hesitates and types in the coupon code like it's killing her to do so. I got my 12 injustice but sometimes I think is it really worth the hassle ?? Answer always is yes because it's my money not the cashiers
Next time read the Terms of Service on the coupon as it clearly stated coupon valid on sale prices.

this. she kept putting my code on the certificate code screen. undertrained employee plus the manager just show her the terms for the online code. then i point it out that it was only for the online, then showed her the term for the instore code. she still didnt budged, and kept telling me im wrong. i hate it when they know im right and still refusing to do it.

Ya'll too? Damn. I ran into this chick last night that got on my last f***ing nerve. Had me snapping in BB like she wanted her f***ing neck broken. GCU better train these characters on these coupons/educate them about them.

this. she kept putting my code on the certificate code screen. undertrained employee plus the manager just show her the terms for the online code. then i point it out that it was only for the online, then showed her the term for the instore code. she still didnt budged, and kept telling me im wrong. i hate it when they know im right and still refusing to do it.

I would greatly appreciate a naruto cupon Pmd to me, if someone has no interest in the game. My membership ended in September and I didn't get the luck of a free renewal >.

Next time read the Terms of Service on the coupon as it clearly stated coupon valid on sale prices.
Man that thought came across my mind after I left. I said to myself why would she think best buy sends coupons to personal emails and request GCU members to use coupons if they just apply automatically . Automatically including coupons at time of purchase makes the emails pointless.

Anyone else have problems with using the coupon in store? It kept showing my elite plus status but not my gcu status. They had to manually give me my discount.

Ya'll too? Damn. I ran into this chick last night that got on my last f***ing nerve. Had me snapping in BB like she wanted her f***ing neck broken. GCU better train these characters on these coupons/educate them about them.
WHOA WHOA WHOA I know I'm late reading this post but we need ya out here. You can't be out there snapping necks.

:br: Terminator Anthology wasn't available for shipping this morning and no nearby store had it in stock. Now you can place on order for it to be shipped to you when Best Buy gets more even though it's backordered.

bread's done
Back