DEAD: CC 7/10 ad... PC titles for $9.99 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying PJ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update 7-17: It looks like this clearance is over.

[quote name='secretvampire']I'm a bit surprised that this is over, but it was good while it lasted. Kudos to CC for both of their recent $10 sales.[/QUOTE]

9.99 PC titles from CC :

CONFIRMED
Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors - 8.99
Age of Mythology
Age of Mythology: The Titans
Bad Mojo Redux
Battlefield: Vietnam (regular version, not the Redux version)
Beyond Good and Evil
Bloodrayne - 5.99
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon - $7.99
C&C Generals
C&C Generals : Zero Hour
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - Developer's Cut (CD version)
Civilization 3: Conquer the World
Command & Conquer 2: Red Alert - $1.38
Commandos 3 : Destination Berlin
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
Dungeon Siege: Legends Of Aranna
Empires : Dawn of the Modern World - $5.99
Evil Genius
Far Cry
Freedom Fighters - $0.99
Freedom Force - $6.99
Freedom Force vs. Third Reich
Freelancer - $7.99
Full Spectrum Warrior
Ghost Master - 2.87
Ground Control II
Halo
Homeworld 2 - $5.99
LotR : War of the Ring
Lock On: Modern Air Combat
Knights of the Old Republic
Morrowind - $4.99
Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition - $7.99
Need for Speed : Underground
Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of Undrentide
Painkiller (regular version, not the gold version)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Rainbow Six 3 Athena Sword Expansion Pack - $1.99
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots (Rise of Nations Gold might be $20 if you can't find RoN and the expansion pack)
Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow
Spongebob the Movie
Star Wars: Battlefront
Thief : Deadly Shadows
Throne of Darkness - 0.84
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness : 5.99
Trainz Railroad Simulator Deluxe Edition
Tribes: Vengence
Tron 2.0
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

I'm looking for a copy of Riddick -- my local CC had all of the following in stock, so if we could work out a swap, I'd really appreciate it:

-Age of Mythology
-Age of Mythology: The Titans
-Bad Mojo Redux
-Battlefield: Vietnam (regular version, not the Redux version)
-C&C Generals
-C&C Generals : Zero Hour (I think?)
-Diablo 2
-Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction
-Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
-Dungeon Siege: Legends Of Aranna
-Evil Genius
-Far Cry
-Freedom Force vs. Third Reich
-Ground Control II
-Lock On: Modern Air Combat
-Knights of the Old Republic
-Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Rise of Nations
-Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots
-Tribes: Vengence
-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

And MoH: Pacific Assault, CD version (assuming it still rings up 9.99).

Does anyone know if one person can get Price Grabber $5 review bonus for different games. The rebate form states "Bonus eligibility is limited to one (1) per person, per email, per address." I didn't know if that applied only to the specific game or across games (in other words, per pricegrabber account.)

[quote name='cheapfrag']Does anyone know if one person can get Price Grabber $5 review bonus for different games. The rebate form states "Bonus eligibility is limited to one (1) per person, per email, per address." I didn't know if that applied only to the specific game or across games (in other words, per pricegrabber account.)[/QUOTE]

One rebate per game per person.

Which means you can only submit one copy of a rebate for a specific game, though you can do multiple rebates, as long as they're for different games.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']I'm looking for a copy of Riddick -- my local CC had all of the following in stock, so if we could work out a swap, I'd really appreciate it:

-Age of Mythology
-Age of Mythology: The Titans
-Bad Mojo Redux
-Battlefield: Vietnam (regular version, not the Redux version)
-C&C Generals
-C&C Generals : Zero Hour (I think?)
-Diablo 2
-Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction
-Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
-Dungeon Siege: Legends Of Aranna
-Evil Genius
-Far Cry
-Freedom Force vs. Third Reich
-Ground Control II
-Lock On: Modern Air Combat
-Knights of the Old Republic
-Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Rise of Nations
-Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots
-Tribes: Vengence
-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

And MoH: Pacific Assault, CD version (assuming it still rings up 9.99).[/QUOTE]

PM Scarface7 and see if he has Riddick at his local CC's, since I know he was looking for AoM: The Titans.

Just made another trip randomly and managed to get Homeworld 2, this sale has now made me complete :D

Although I know I'm going to get my ass handed to me in the later missions, since this game is hard :(

Went to another CC and saw Silent Hill 4, CSi Miami, and a few other titles, nothing big though. Still haven't found Thief Deadly Shadows. Have a sealed copy of the Xbox version, but I'd rather play it on the PC.

I went on Saturday around 7:30pm and picked up Far Cry, Painkiller, Doom 3 expansion, and Diablo 2.

n00bie: too bad. The CC I was at had 3 or 4 copies of Thief III for PC (labeled $12.99, didn't pricecheck)

Anyone know if this sale is still going on this week? There's some more stuff I would like to pick up... didn't have the list with me :(

[quote name='valleyvampiress']I posted at Byte Size Deals that you deserve credit. I think you deserve it after all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I appreciate it. :applause:

If anyone can stop by CC and see if this clearance is still in effect, it would really help out.

[quote name='pinatamonkey']I went on Saturday around 7:30pm and picked up Far Cry, Painkiller, Doom 3 expansion, and Diablo 2.

n00bie: too bad. The CC I was at had 3 or 4 copies of Thief III for PC (labeled $12.99, didn't pricecheck)

Anyone know if this sale is still going on this week? There's some more stuff I would like to pick up... didn't have the list with me :([/QUOTE]

Can you grab one for me?

If anyone can stop by CC and see if this clearance is still in effect, it would really help out.[/QUOTE]

I just stopped by, all the PC games were priced normally, and there was no signs or advertisements of any kind to indicate the sale was still on. It looks like the sale is over, though I did not take the time to have an employee scan them, so it's possible they might still ring up the sale price at some stores.

I picked up Evil Genius and the new Freedom Force game. There were a lot of Battlefronts in stock, and even Dawn of War which surprised me.

I just stopped by, all the PC games were priced normally, and there was no signs or advertisements of any kind to indicate the sale was still on. It looks like the sale is over, though I did not take the time to have an employee scan them, so it's possible they might still ring up the sale price at some stores.

Yeah, but 95% of the stores never changed the price tags or put up any kind of signage, so this indicates nothing. Somebody needs to scan the games, and I'm betting this is a clearance so they are priced until they sell.

[quote name='secretvampire']Well, that is a lot more telling! Looks like this actually was just a weeklong sale, very odd. Can anybody confirm?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the ad last week confirmed it as a one week sale... I'm unsure though.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm pretty sure the ad last week confirmed it as a one week sale... I'm unsure though.[/QUOTE]

Well which is it? Are you pretty sure or unsure? ;)

[quote name='irc_email']Well which is it? Are you pretty sure or unsure? ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that I'm unsure :p

Found the ad scan... it dosen't say when it ends.

I think it's over. I went over there today and pricechecked the Diablo II expansion, KoTOR, and Thief: Deadly Shadows, and they all came up the price they were marked ($19.99 for the first two, $12.99 for Thief)

My store had physically put 9.99 stickers on some items. I didn't pricecheck them to see if they are still that price - but I'd think they'd kind of have to sell you the game at $9.99 if that's what the price tag says. (The Doom 3 expansion and Diablo II were marked this way. I believe Evil Genius was tagged 9.99 as well.)

[quote name='pinatamonkey']I think it's over. I went over there today and pricechecked the Diablo II expansion, KoTOR, and Thief: Deadly Shadows, and they all came up the price they were marked ($19.99 for the first two, $12.99 for Thief)

My store had physically put 9.99 stickers on some items. I didn't pricecheck them to see if they are still that price - but I'd think they'd kind of have to sell you the game at $9.99 if that's what the price tag says. (The Doom 3 expansion and Diablo II were marked this way. I believe Evil Genius was tagged 9.99 as well.)[/QUOTE]

Same here I pricechecked Battlefield Vietnam, and C&C Generals and they both came up the marked prices. Although I did notice some of the items had plain price stickers over the package sticker mainly the SIMS add-ons were all marked $9.99, and I remember a couple things marked $12.99

If it's worth anything to anybody wanting a copy of Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth, EB is selling used copies of it for $17.99. I just saw one yesterday, in prime condition too. I would have picked it up if I didn't spend my money on Harry Potter. If you can find one used, I imagine it would work to your advantage, especially using the Edge card.

Say it that it isn't true :cry:, I was hoping to try another couple of CC stores this week to pick up a couple more games. O well still good while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back