[DEAD] Daily Deal 25-50% off select titles @Gamestop First 1,000 Customers

DemonsMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
UPDATE: Disregard the rest of the post about 25PRE, it appears the code is now invalid. 25DEAL still works, however

Sale items include Bioshock 2(360 Only) @ 24.99 and Uncharted 2 @ 39.99

These new prices also stack with other coupons like 25DEAL for purchases of $100 or more

Edit on shipping - For Free value shipping use code SAVER. This DOES stack with 25DEAL

Also, here's the link to all discounted titles - Thanks killer9
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=858

For those too lazy to go to the website, Jackie Chandler compiled this easy to read list for us! Enjoy. (All prices are before coupons)

Prices on NEW Games

:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $15
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $20
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $40
:360: Dante's Inferno- $35
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $35
:360: Madden NFL '10- $35
:360: Bioshock 2- $25
:pc: Bioshock 2- $20
:360: Mass Effect 2- $40
:ps3: MAG- $30
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $30
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- $20
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $10
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $10
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- $30

Prices on USED Games (It Appears now that a large # of these are OOS, I'm checking them all personally now to see which ones are still available)
Update - Checking again at 12:40AM PST which used copies are in stock

:ps3: God of War III- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $10 (Currently Out of Stock)
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $15
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $35
:360: Dante's Inferno- $30
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:360: Madden NFL '10- $30
:360: Bioshock 2- $20 (Currently Out of Stock)
:pc: Bioshock 2- Not sold Used
:360: Mass Effect 2- $45 (more expensive than New)
:ps3: MAG- $25 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $25 (Currently OOS)
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- Not sold Used
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $9 (Currently OOS)
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $9 (Currently OOS)
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- Not sold Used

I personally went ahead and picked up Bioshock 2 (Used) and Little Big Planet:GOTY (Used, been waiting all day for it to-restock and figured I'd pick it up since its finally in stock) for $33 (EDGE Credit woot!) with tax and free shipping (WA State tax is ridiculous). Stacked 25PRE with EDGE as well as the SAVER coupons. One of the best deals I've had on Gamestop lately, my previous used purchases from Gamestop have all come complete with manual/original case even though the website didn't guarentee it, hopefully this is the same case with these games but who knows. Happy shopping CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the people ordering MAG haven't played it. It's garbage.

These are all pretty good deals but I have most of the games =/ I'd jump on Bioshock 2.. it makes me sad that it's already that cheap.

I just grabbed MAG for $12.49 shipped using EDGE and a $10.00 coupon. Even if it is garbage, it is only $4 more than a rental.

Well, I got the following:

God Of War III (NEW)
God Of War Collection (NEW)
LittleBigPlanet: GOTY (NEW)
NBA Live 2008 (USED - will try to return in store)

All for $80.25 after 25DEAL and SAVER (~ $2 out of pocket after $78 GC :))

Grabbed Bioshock 2 and Madden 10. Wound up being $40 shipped, so I figure 20 a piece is pretty good for 2 games I've wanted to play for a while. Thanks OP!

Got Uncharted 2 and Bioshock 2 for $39.99 total..USED. That is ridiculous. Perhaps I will get to playing these games in August. I just got Uncharted 1 for 5 bucks..haven't beat that.

Had GoW3 in my shopping cart. Clicked purchase. My work's (at a high school) internet connection is so slow. How slow is it? It's so slow that it took fifteen minutes to load, and it was sold out.
Sad teacher is sad. =(

Very , Very Nice OP.
Did 2 different orders, decided i wanted another game after i did the first..

Order 1: (all used)

MAG
Dante's Inferno

TOTAL : $39.33

Order 2: (used)

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

TOTAL - $17.88

Thanks!

Picked up Uncharted 2 (still need to grab the first one...) and Dante's Inferno both used for $52.14 shipped after SAVER and 25PRE.

Big thanks OP! Very glad I waited on these two :D

Bit on GOW 3. Now I have to beat GOW 1 and 2 collection. And I have Red Dead Redemption coming for release day delivery, damn I need more time.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']You think GOWIII will be back in stock used?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's very unlikely to happen before this sale expires. There's always a chance they'll cancel one or two people's orders for random reasons, but besides that I wouldn't expect much of a restock.

Wow Gamestop has step up dramatically in these past couple of months. These prices are better then most of the Amazon lightening deals they had in the past couple of months.

[quote name='Scorch']I guess the people ordering MAG haven't played it. It's garbage.

These are all pretty good deals but I have most of the games =/ I'd jump on Bioshock 2.. it makes me sad that it's already that cheap.[/QUOTE]

MAG is not garbage.

I'm sooo tempted to pick up Mass Effect 2 but with Red Dead Redemption just around the corner it's hard to commit...

Bit on Gow3, ME2, and 3D Dot Game Heroes w/ 25DEAL (all new) for $93 after tax. I already have the ME2 Cerberus code so I can sell that to recoup a little but I have to say I am happy with the deal.

I bought a used copy of Bioshock 2 with a $20 off Rock Band Beatles botch coupon they sent me, so I got it for $3 shipping. Yay!

[quote name='fuerza']I'm sooo tempted to pick up Mass Effect 2 but with Red Dead Redemption just around the corner it's hard to commit...[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that $40 is going to be the MSRP soon enough anyway, so you aren't missing out for long.

I picked up Bioshock 2 and Robocalypse for $21.xx shipped. Glory of Heracles is oos so I substituted Robocalypse to get free shipping. I've always wanted that game so I'm glad I remembered it's $8.99 used.

Too bad I didn't check CAG until GoW3 used was oos.

[quote name='emg28']I picked up Bioshock 2 and Robocalypse for $21.xx shipped. Glory of Heracles is oos so I substituted Robocalypse to get free shipping. I've always wanted that game so I'm glad I remembered it's $8.99 used.

Too bad I didn't check CAG until GoW3 used was oos.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry the time between I posted this topic (which was literally a few minutes after it went live @gamestop.com) and the time it went OOS was less than 30 minutes haha.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']MAG is not garbage.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about that. I played the beta and I was extremely underwhelmed. Of course it was only the beta but the thrill of the 256 players or w/e it is was completely lost when that really meant 8 vs 8 spread way out so you never see more than that.

Picked up Wario and Phantasy Star. I was going to check my local Sears for Wario but since this is a bit cheaper and it probably won't be in stock at Sears it's good enough for me.

[quote name='hoofrog']Bit on Gow3, ME2, and 3D Dot Game Heroes w/ 25DEAL (all new) for $93 after tax. I already have the ME2 Cerberus code so I can sell that to recoup a little but I have to say I am happy with the deal.[/QUOTE]

When you get your ME2, send me a PM with the asking price. I'll probably end up getting ME2 a few months from now Used.

Picked up GOW III. Too bad I couldn't use any coupons but I'm liking this "wait a month, get a game for more than $20 off."

[quote name='hendrickfan24']I got free value shipping on GOW3 used for $24 bucks...isnt supposed to be over $25 to get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

The $25 qualification is the price before any discounts/coupons

How are you guys getting the coupons to work? I tried using one my $10 off coupons with GOW3 and it wouldn't allow it to go through.

MAG is not for everyone. When you first get in there you will get killed a lot because you dont know what the best strategy is. But if you persevere, there is no other game that will give you 256 player action. I would compare it to demon souls but not exactly like that.

Running and gunning will get you killed faster. You have to roll with your squad and follow the squad leaders objectives, if your lucky enough to be in the same squad with a squad leader that knows what they are doing. Have a mic or just listen in on the intelligent coversation. A lot of them just talk about non sense.

Dont expect COD or BBC to magically play 256 players in the future. They would need a whole new game mode, team deathmatch just will not work with that many players. So if you get MAG there wont be anything like it for awhile. Socom 4 and Medal of Honor coming soon will be similar to CODMW or BBC2. MAG is unique. Good Luck getting platinum on it.

[quote name='sotc1988'] I'm liking this "wait a month, get a game for more than $20 off."[/QUOTE]

This has been my philosophy for all but three games this past year. XDD

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']How are you guys getting the coupons to work? I tried using one my $10 off coupons with GOW3 and it wouldn't allow it to go through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here... won't stack with 25PRE like the op seemed to get to work.

[quote name='sabanoo']I dunno about that. I played the beta and I was extremely underwhelmed. Of course it was only the beta but the thrill of the 256 players or w/e it is was completely lost when that really meant 8 vs 8 spread way out so you never see more than that.

Picked up Wario and Phantasy Star. I was going to check my local Sears for Wario but since this is a bit cheaper and it probably won't be in stock at Sears it's good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

It seems you never got to the lettered objectives in domination where you can easily run into 50+ enemies at a time swarming.

I sucessfully stacked 25PRE, EDGE, SAVER, and a $10 off coupon I had from a few weeks ago...if it doesn't work at first, just keep refreshing, manipulating the order of the coupons, etc...

This deal is for the first 1,000 customers. If your waiting of a used one to magically pop up, I can guarantee you will not be getting in on this deal. If you still really want a title you have to pay a little higher and get it new. That is what I am suggesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip, sgaldis... Got SAVER to stack with 25PRE, but just can't get the $10 off coupon to apply... I'll pass this time :(

Picked up Wario Land Shake It for $14.99 - $10 coupon + $2.99 shipping = $8.54
I was looking to get Wario Land with my $10 coupon, so getting an extra $5 off is nice.

Thanks op.

The only thing I'd really want to own is probably Bioshock 2 for PC, and when you add in shipping I'd only be saving $7 off of Amazon and I'm not sure I want to pay that much. Especially since I am buying RDR and Alan Wake new next week...

Any advice from anyone? Doesn't seem to be anything I'd want to buy to bring the price up to $25 for free saver shipping even.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Is MAG worth it? Might grab this.[/QUOTE]

it is great for the first 25 or so hours, but after that it slowly begins to lose it.

i ended up selling mine a few weeks back for $30.

great deal though, i would jump on this but i just got 3d dot and have red dead/alan wake next week.

gamestop is on a roll

Damn you GS... and damn you CAG... At least I still have some credit from all of BB's screw ups! :)

How the hell can you pass up a new copy of Bioshock 2 for $16?!?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']How are you guys getting the coupons to work? I tried using one my $10 off coupons with GOW3 and it wouldn't allow it to go through.[/QUOTE]

Are you using 25Pre or any other coupon? $10/$20coupons only stacks with edge and cag16. The people getting 25pre to work are only using it with edge.

bread's done
Back