[DEAD] Daily Deal 25-50% off select titles @Gamestop First 1,000 Customers

DemonsMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
UPDATE: Disregard the rest of the post about 25PRE, it appears the code is now invalid. 25DEAL still works, however

Sale items include Bioshock 2(360 Only) @ 24.99 and Uncharted 2 @ 39.99

These new prices also stack with other coupons like 25DEAL for purchases of $100 or more

Edit on shipping - For Free value shipping use code SAVER. This DOES stack with 25DEAL

Also, here's the link to all discounted titles - Thanks killer9
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=858

For those too lazy to go to the website, Jackie Chandler compiled this easy to read list for us! Enjoy. (All prices are before coupons)

Prices on NEW Games

:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $15
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $20
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $40
:360: Dante's Inferno- $35
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $35
:360: Madden NFL '10- $35
:360: Bioshock 2- $25
:pc: Bioshock 2- $20
:360: Mass Effect 2- $40
:ps3: MAG- $30
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $30
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- $20
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $10
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $10
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- $30

Prices on USED Games (It Appears now that a large # of these are OOS, I'm checking them all personally now to see which ones are still available)
Update - Checking again at 12:40AM PST which used copies are in stock

:ps3: God of War III- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It- $10 (Currently Out of Stock)
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable- $15
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- $35
:360: Dante's Inferno- $30
:ps3: Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition- $30 (Currently Out of Stock)
:360: Madden NFL '10- $30
:360: Bioshock 2- $20 (Currently Out of Stock)
:pc: Bioshock 2- Not sold Used
:360: Mass Effect 2- $45 (more expensive than New)
:ps3: MAG- $25 (Currently Out of Stock)
:wii: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom- $25 (Currently OOS)
:pc: Supreme Commander 2- Not sold Used
:ds: Glory of Heracles- $9 (Currently OOS)
:ds: America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking- $9 (Currently OOS)
:wii: Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter with Gun- Not sold Used

I personally went ahead and picked up Bioshock 2 (Used) and Little Big Planet:GOTY (Used, been waiting all day for it to-restock and figured I'd pick it up since its finally in stock) for $33 (EDGE Credit woot!) with tax and free shipping (WA State tax is ridiculous). Stacked 25PRE with EDGE as well as the SAVER coupons. One of the best deals I've had on Gamestop lately, my previous used purchases from Gamestop have all come complete with manual/original case even though the website didn't guarentee it, hopefully this is the same case with these games but who knows. Happy shopping CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBeatdown']After two hours of fucking with the damn thing, I finally got the code working. I managed to get SAVER to work too.

MAG (new) - $19.99 shipped

:drool:[/QUOTE]
I had the same experience except with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Awesome deal!

Just nabbed the following for $97.37 shipped! :

PS3 - God of War III
PS3 - Dante's Inferno Divine Edition
Wii - Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
DS - Glory of Heracles
DS - America's Test Kitchen

Thanks for the heads up, OP! :D

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars  Wii  Update   Usually Ships In 24 Hours $29.99Wario Land: Shake It  Wii  Update   Usually Ships In 24 Hours $14.99God of War III  PS3  Update   Usually Ships In 24 Hours $34.99ESPN NBA Basketball - Used  PS2  Update   Usually Ships In 24 Hours $0.99   $80.96 20OFF80- $20 off any order of in-stock merchandise totaling $80 or more. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change.   - $20.00  Sub-Total:  $60.96

Nice :)

I'm tempted to pick up GOW3 with a $20 off coupon they sent me for messing up an order but it would be in my backlog and for some reason I'm just about the only one not excited to play this game. I like Ninja Gaiden and bayonetta but the god of war franchise always felt kind of boring to me.

Gotta love Gamestop. They email me a $10 off coupon and everytime I try to use it, I get an error on the final checkout page no matter what I have in the cart. :wall:

I am really stoked about this. I got Bioshock 2 and Stranglehold for 19.50 shipped. It took a little working but I was able to use my Edge card, 25PRE and SAVER to get it. I was not really looking to get stranglehold (I hope its ok) but I needed another game to get the free shipping. Otherwise it would have been $17.17 just for Bioshock to ship. More than worth it.

Bioshock 2 is in stock again. I got fable 2 and bioshock 2 shipped for $28. Might keep or return fable 2. Hmmmmmm.........

Interesting how 2D15 can be applied (but not stacked) along with the $10 coupon I got from Darksiders, but none of 20OF80 or 25DEAL would work along with the $10 coupon. By "not stacked", I mean the 15%off still applies to the other games in cart, while the most expensive one only got the $10off coupon applied.

I have to hand it to GameStop, they have been stepping it up lately with these sales and price drops. Too bad these prices aren't good in store also, but online is fine also.

They probably stopped fulfilling orders until the next business day since shipping windows are closed so that sounds about right. Check again tomorrow.

[quote name='jjmai']So only 1000 copies of GOW3, I guess.
I am actually surprised that it took that long.[/QUOTE]

That or because it's past 12am on the eastcoast now.

Well, crap, GS got back at me a little for using all those coupons last week as I bought Glory or Heracles for $15 then :lol:. Oh well, you win some, you lose some...

[quote name='Izod517']Hmm... Dante's Inferno for $20... Probably as good as it will get for awhile but i didn't want to pay more than $15...[/QUOTE]

I've been staring it down too. Ha

fucking gamestop. I probably bought like 4 games on sale this whole year. Just spent $292(had $68 on edge card) in one night. For games totaling $389.

Do online gamestop sell gutted new games like those horrible stores? :/

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Hmmm...MAG for $24.99 used is tempting...but I'd have nobody on my friends list with it.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it but the game is all but dead at this point.

[quote name='J7.']25pre isn't working with any of the used games.[/QUOTE]
It says "Expires 5-13" in it's description.

[quote name='Romeo']I hate to say it but the game is all but dead at this point.[/QUOTE]

So I take it there aren't many people online anymore? That's sad, if true. Anybody else care to confirm or disagree?

I disagree. MAG has a small, but dedicated following. At any given time, there are at least 2500+ players playing spread out over all the game modes and factions. It can take some time to get into a game if you play LATE at night like me. I play between the hours of 1-6 AM. I'm sure there are a lot more players during peak hours and on the weekends.

[quote name='thexfactor9']I disagree. MAG has a small, but dedicated following. At any given time, there are at least 2500+ players playing spread out over all the game modes and factions. It can take some time to get into a game if you play LATE at night like me. I play between the hours of 1-6 AM. I'm sure there are a lot more players during peak hours and on the weekends.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's reassuring. I hope that if it's down to a small, dedicated group, it's composed mostly of adults who can put together a sentence, and the moronical 12 year olds have all returned to MW2.

Is that 1 a.m. Eastern? Because that would still be prime time on the West Coast. Not good if it's problematic to join a game at 10 p.m.

[quote name='thexfactor9']I disagree. MAG has a small, but dedicated following. At any given time, there are at least 2500+ players playing spread out over all the game modes and factions. It can take some time to get into a game if you play LATE at night like me. I play between the hours of 1-6 AM. I'm sure there are a lot more players during peak hours and on the weekends.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll be playing around the same time each night, and couldn't pass on it for $19.99 plus tax.

Thanks OP and every contributor.

I just bought:
Bioshock 2 new for $5.31 (after tax) w/ $20 coupon code and saver.

And in a separate order:
Warioland Shake it - 14.99
PS3 Real Triggers - 4.99
Splinter Cell - 1.99 (Xbox)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 2.99 (Xbox)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 3.99 (Xbox)

for $17.84 (after tax) w/ $10 code, and CAG16.

For some wierd reason, I couldn't get SAVER to work with Wario Land, so I just added all that other crap to get to $25. Can you tell I was just playing Splinter Cell Conviction? Well, there was no way in hell I was paying $2.99 for shipping, so I spent $12.84 on crap, lol.

After I play Splinter Cell Conviction, God of war 1, 2, and 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Left 4 dead 2, Assassin's creed 1 and 2, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Bioshock 1, I'll have to get started on bioshock 2 (and the other 300+ next gen games and the 200+ past gen games in my backlog). Here's to the start of a fun summer.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']After I play Splinter Cell Conviction, God of war 1, 2, and 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Left 4 dead 2, Assassin's creed 1 and 2, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Bioshock 1, I'll have to get started on bioshock 2 (and the other 300+ next gen games and the 200+ past gen games in my backlog). Here's to the start of a fun summer.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like my summer after next week :D

[quote name='Xerxes']fucking gamestop. I probably bought like 4 games on sale this whole year. Just spent $292(had $68 on edge card) in one night. For games totaling $389.

Do online gamestop sell gutted new games like those horrible stores? :/[/QUOTE]

What do you mean gutted new games? If you mean do they include everything then no not all the time. I ordered 11 games for 360 and 5 came with a generic black case with a dumb GS insert. The discs all played fine even when scratched badly. I was shocked they all install fine on the 360 hard drive. The discs were pretty bad on about 4 of them. I have no clue on the other console games but they always like this so order knowing that. I still order but only if i have to. :)

[quote name='Izod517']Hmm... Dante's Inferno for $20... Probably as good as it will get for awhile but i didn't want to pay more than $15...[/QUOTE]

I'd go for it, it may be a short game but its very fun and the current going price on Amazon for a used copy is about $30. So if you beat it quick(which shouldn't take you more then 5-6 hours depending on difficulty you play on) you could sell it for a profit! :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']What do you mean gutted new games?[/QUOTE]

He means in B&M GS, the new games they sell don't necessarily come in factory sealed condition. They could have their shrink wrap removed, and disc kept behind the counter while the display case is out in the store floor, and the manual could have been thumbed through by shoppers, box has the price-tag slapped on directly on the case, etc. So GS new does not equate brand new factory sealed copy is what I'm saying.

bread's done
Back