**DEAD** Dell.ca: 360 - Viva Pinata, Pefect Dark $4, Tenchu Z $14 - Free Shipping.

[quote name='Griptor']What the heck, I didn't get anything...isn't even shipped yet ;[

Estimated shipping date: october 12[/quote]

that's where i'm at too.

[quote name='magiic']wow I wonder if mine will be here today too. Where do you live?[/quote]
I am in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

For some reason it only takes a day for the shipping of everything Dell where I live.

Bah... I guess the purolator slip I got today was supposed to be my games from Dell. Got a slip even though I was home all day and nobody rang the doorbell...

Victory! Within a day of shipment (Shipped today) I recieved PDZ (Platinum Hits) and Tenchu Z. Even if I don't like them, I could always trade them in.
Still, awesome deal.

[quote name='mygu']Bah... I guess the purolator slip I got today was supposed to be my games from Dell. Got a slip even though I was home all day and nobody rang the doorbell...[/quote]
I've caught Canada Post doing that on a few occasions.

[quote name='slugbug']I've caught Canada Post doing that on a few occasions.[/quote]

Canada Post always does that to me. I have an SNR for Purolator though so it doesnt matter if Im here or not.

bread's done
Back