DEAD Fable 3 Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo at Computer Bild

I have an extra code for the Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo; anyone who has a Chaneller Sword and Crystal Tattoo code want to trade?

Edit: Thanks for the trade! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OddFull Metal']If anyone has the "Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo" code, I can trade what I have. Carrot / Banshee / or this.[/QUOTE]

Not looking to trade for anything but PM'd you one :)

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Can somebody PM me 2. I need them for some friends. The site keep sending me the same code over and over again.[/QUOTE]

You can enter your friends' email addresses and the site will send them each a code, which will be different from yours.

Thanks for the heads up. Can anyone PM me one, my laptop is getting fixed and I'm using my phone right now. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='IIBlazer']How? Multiple emails, or some other way?[/QUOTE]
This, just replace the blahblah with your real email of course. :D Adding a new dot every time act like its a new email but really isn't.
[quote name='OddFull Metal']Oh well I wasn't trying too, sorry. But if anyone else wants to get more than one and has a gmail account, just do this:

First time:
[email protected]
Second:
[email protected]
Third:
[email protected]
etc
Each time getting a new code to the same email.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OddFull Metal']This, just replace the blahblah with your real email of course. :D Adding a new dot every time act like its a new email but really isn't.[/QUOTE]

K. I read that after I quoted you, so my bad.

EDIT: Hmph, just did that. But I checked my mail after, and I had nothing.
EDIT EDIT: DAMN! Nevermind. Thanks!

When I try to get the Fable 3 Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo, I get:
Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage!

Leider sind bereits alle Codes vergeben, so dass wir Ihnen keine Seriennummer mehr zuteilen können.
Thank you for your inquiry!

Sorry, there are already assigned all the codes, so that we can assign a serial number anymore.
:( I missed out on this code for the Fable 3 Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo.

Seriously, how many did everyone get now that I can't even get one?

Does anyone have an extra code that can PM me? :)

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks, chaoticorder75!

You have successfully redeemed a code for:

Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo

It has been added to your Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

I have both the crystal and absolver code... if no1 got one, i will be willing to trade them for another code, let me know thanks

I got an extra Chaneller Sword, anybody who can trade for Absolver Hammer?

EDIT: Got 1 in a trade for myself, looking for 1 more for a friend.

I have extra codes for the Chaneller Sword & Crystal Tattoo set
willing to trade /swap for the Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo codes

I'll take a handout of an Absolver Hammer if anyone is willing. I have a Channeler Sword code from an actual Best Buy preorder that I could trade.

[quote name='xblaze23']pretty sure u can enter the code on xbox.com to see what it is, it'll ask you to confirm before actually redeeming.[/QUOTE] ok, not been able to access the redeem page for over 2 days now. "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.It appears you've found a glitch in the system." hmmmmm i'll just have to wait it out i guess

edit: Thanks for the heads up on the weapon & tattoo change. Snagged that one up, too.

[quote name='xblaze23'][quote name='maiden of haste']is there a way to find out what a code is for without using it?[/QUOTE]pretty sure u can enter the code on xbox.com to see what it is, it'll ask you to confirm before actually redeeming.[/QUOTE]
Maybe you know something I don't, but it's been my experience that entering any code on xbox.com will result in immediate redemption. I've always used the redemption option on the Xbox dashboard to check the downloadable contents, region compatibility, and/or validity of xbox live redemption codes.

I have extra codes for the Chaneller Sword & Crystal Tattoo set
willing to trade /swap for the Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo codes

I was able to claim the chaneller sword but the absolver hammer code came up as already used. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

[quote name='welldoitlive']I was able to claim the chaneller sword but the absolver hammer code came up as already used. Has anyone else had this happened to them?[/QUOTE]

is there any chance i could have the Absolver Hammer code? if you dont need it?

thx

[quote name='NoDAK']edit: Thanks for the heads up on the weapon & tattoo change. Snagged that one up, too.

Maybe you know something I don't, but it's been my experience that entering any code on xbox.com will result in immediate redemption. I've always used the redemption option on the Xbox dashboard to check the downloadable contents, region compatibility, and/or validity of xbox live redemption codes.[/QUOTE]
so on the xbox dash i can check what a code is without redeeming it? just want to double check i don't want to redeem any til i know exactly what the codes are for

Thanks for the responses btw

[quote name='maiden of haste']is there a way to find out what a code is for without using it?[/QUOTE]
When you enter it ON YOUR CONSOLE you will get a confirmation screen that indicates what the code is BEFORE you redeem it.

Note: you can connect most USB computer keyboards to the console's USB port to make entering the code(s) somewhat easier. Still not as easy as cutting-n-pasting to the xbox.com web site, but way better than using the onscreen character selection method.

[quote name='xblaze23']pretty sure u can enter the code on xbox.com to see what it is, it'll ask you to confirm before actually redeeming.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, there is no confirmation screen on the web site. When you submit the code at xbox.com it is instantly redeemed.

So I can't get the hammer?

If anyone's got the hammer they don't mind parting with I'd be ever so grateful.

Unfortunately I don't have any Channeler Swords as I grabbed two, one for me and one for my brother, and both got redeemed.

EDIT: Thanks to ArrenDusk for a code, that went to my bro so I'm looking for one more if anyone else would be so kind. Please?

[quote name='maiden of haste']ok, not been able to access the redeem page for over 2 days now. "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.It appears you've found a glitch in the system." hmmmmm i'll just have to wait it out i guess[/QUOTE]

As stated above, xbox.com redeems codes immediately. Use the dash to see what they are. It will say, "This code entitles you to download..." and you can just hit B to go back without redeeming at that point.

Try clearing your browser's cache. After the big xbox.com redesign the site will stop working for me every few weeks and gives me the error you're describing, although an error that vague could be caused by anything. Clearing the browser's cache generally fixes it for me.

[quote name='louiedog']Try clearing your browser's cache. After the big xbox.com redesign the site will stop working for me every few weeks and gives me the error you're describing, although an error that vague could be caused by anything. Clearing the browser's cache generally fixes it for me.[/QUOTE]
I get this error sometimes too (in Chrome), and for whatever reason I usually have better luck going to the Account screen first and choosing Redeem Code from there, rather than going straight to Redeem Code.

Wow - that second giveaway (Absolver Hammer) looked to go pretty fast! I didn't notice it was new, in the 'old' thread.

If anyone got duplicates to share, I'd love a copy!

I missed out on the Absolver Hammer too. I already had the Channeler Sword so I didn't pay attention to this thread until too late.

I also missed out on the Hammer. Would anyone mind PMing me a code if they don't need it?

Sorry, I don't have any Sword codes to trade for it since I only grabbed one for myself. You'd have to ask that guy who took 100+ of them.

bread's done
Back