[Dead for now] Bioshock 360 $49.99 no tax shipped free @ Amazon

Was going to use a 10% off coupon at CC to get it for $45 + tax but this is just as good since I now have Prime (free 2 day shipping)...

Only reason to pass on this offer would be the need to get it Day 1.

Makes a PM BB sort of pointless, same goes for buying it at CC, as tax isn't figured in here, save for a few states.

Had a $25 Amazon gift certificate so I jumped on this... I was going to get BB to PM CC on Tuesday, but this just rocks as I can wait a couple of days!

Thanks for posting this!!!!!

[quote name='michael6668']Had a $25 Amazon gift certificate so I jumped on this... I was going to get BB to PM CC on Tuesday, but this just rocks as I can wait a couple of days!

Thanks for posting this!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same here, I didn't think I'd be buying this so soon, but it's taking Assassin's Creed or Mass Effect's place.

There's a crazy amount of preorder deals going on to warrant all the spending. I've already got Halo 3, and Eternal Sonata on preorder as well. I figure I'll wait for drops on the regular full price games.

Weeeee! Was about to place an order for some cheap cables, and was looking for filler to get free shipping. HELL'S yeah! expensive "filler", but def. worth it.

LE -10% coupon is 62.99, plus tax is $67.87 vs $49.99...Or $17.88 more for the LE.

So if I were to buy this and sell the Limited edition on Ebay....

Decisions, Decisions....

Being a CAG, the choice would be simple, except I Like that Big Daddy... Nerd or CAG, can the two exist in one person?

ordered - thanks OP.

It's a single player only so I don't mind waiting a few extra days. I've still got Lost Planet and the Darkness to get through at the moment.

Damn its a sign, 2 seconds after making my last post I get a email from microsoft saying my 360 has been shipped back to me. Now I have to bite...

[quote name='CheapyD']I just ordered one to Japan for $58.46 shipped!
Thanks gunm![/QUOTE]

Now only if you can find a working 360....

Providing the towel trick does not stop working, I suppose you have a working 360.....

[quote name='CheapyD']I just ordered one to Japan for $58.46 shipped!
Thanks gunm![/quote]

So do you get a commision cut on your own purchase?

Amazon does charge shipping if you live in the best state in the USA- Washington. Otherwise, nope, no tax.

But for all of us that live in Washington, Amazon is merely MEH because we have to pay the damn near 10% sales tax.

No income tax though, and all sales tax is taken off your federal income taxes, just like states who have state income taxes!

this works out great. I'm flying out to Hawaii on Tuesday so I won't be around to buy it or play it. Hopefully it will arrive at my house by the time I get back.

Thanks but still have to pay tax because I live in WA. Guess I will just PM BB to CC and pay the same as if I got it from Amazon - but get it on day 1.

[quote name='magiic']Any ideas why they ship to Japan and not Canada? Is there something Im doing wrong?[/quote]

If you are willing to wait for mail from the US perhaps someone can purchase it here, recieve it and then mail it to you all at your expense. Not sure if this makes it a deal or not for you.

PM me if you are interested, I'd take some time to help a CAG.

I already had it ordered with a gift certificate, so this is icing on the cake. Plus the order status says its been prepared to ship, so it may actually ship on time. WOOO

I bit too. I had a $5 coupon from buying the new Harry Potter on their site, so $45 shipped is pretty sweet for a new game.

Bought with two-day shipping thanks to Amazon Prime. I think I might just have to pay for that. It will probably arrive the same day as my repaired Xbox.

Thanks Gunm; you're welcome Cheapy!

bread's done
Back