[Dead for now] Bioshock 360 $49.99 no tax shipped free @ Amazon

Are people still able to purchase this for 49.99?

Through the search, the price shows 49.99...but when you click through, it shows 59.99.

Also shows 59.99 in my preorder.

Well, looks like they just pulled the plug. I saw the price on the Amazon page, watched the video they had up. Hit the "add to cart" button. Clicked "proceed to checkout", and it was gone. Back up to sitty dolluhs. I went back to click on the original link from this site, and sho' 'nuff. It be gone.

[quote name='ZiLL']Are people still able to purchase this for 49.99?

Through the search, the price shows 49.99...but when you click through, it shows 59.99.

Also shows 59.99 in my preorder.[/quote]

Same here

Also shows 59.99 in my preorder.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Wow, I literally ordered it just moments ago.

Edit: My estimated delivery date is September 4th... How accurate is that? I can go buy it at Walmart or something and return my amazon copy when it gets here right?

QFT, but this is a good deal, if I hadn't blown my amazon gift card I would have gotten it from here. Oh well, day 1 from BB price matched to CC with reward zone :)

Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='RollingSkull']There is a reason to go for it at BB: Reward Zone pts/SoE gift certs.[/quote]

Dammit!

What's up with that?

I got back from a family party, saw this, added it to my cart and suddenly it's full price again!

Oh well, maybe it'll go down again sometime.

These kinds of things go in and out of stock all the time. It's still considered a "pre-order", so it may come back later in the week when Amazon sorts out it's stock.

Their ship estimates are pretty accurate. If anything it would ship sooner rather than later, but if you did get Sept 4th, I'd have to say that's probably going to stick.

Hm, glad I did place an order, regardless...

[quote name='CheapyD']I just ordered one to Japan for $58.46 shipped!
Thanks gunm![/QUOTE]

If Amazon will ship video games to Japan why won't Amazon Japan ship games to the US? Seems unfair. :(

[quote name='Sockey']You're right. Wow, I literally ordered it just moments ago.

Edit: My estimated delivery date is September 4th... How accurate is that? I can go buy it at Walmart or something and return my amazon copy when it gets here right?[/quote]

It takes 2-5 days.

My PS3 isn't even supposed to be here yet according to their AWFUL shipping estimates. It took me 2 days to get it. They thought it'd take 14.

Same thing always happens with games

Also shows 59.99 in my preorder.[/quote]
You are supposed to get the cheaper price if a product drops below what is was when you placed the preorder. Make sure you get the 49.99 price before it ships. If it doesn't happen automatically, contact customer service.

[quote name='psyanide82']Damn it, guess there's always Circuit City. Yeah, you heard me.[/quote]

If you can find a Sears that has Bioshock, they'll match the CC price plus you get 10% off the difference, so that's probably a better option.

Ok, first of all they've matched CC prices many times before so no reason to think this won't come back. 2nd I guess they didn't bother to price the PC version $10 cheaper yet? (which would also match CC)

Will probably get the PC version at Circuit City then, since that one is no longer on Amazon for the CC price either (was it ever?)

[quote name='blackhole82']Shows $59.99 when I go to amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we know. Read the thread before posting!

Glad I got in on it last night, the reviews for this were so good I had to try it

also found a complete copy of DK vs Mario on the marketplace for 15
and went ahead and placed my order for hEROES HD-DVD
Pretty good haul for me, been selling off so many useless items I had amassed on amazon that I could splurge a little

This is one of those rare games where it's really pointless to read reviews (let alone previews). I mean it's Irrational, doing a spiritual successor to one of the best games ever made. Don't need to know more than that :)

[quote name='omendt']Buy.com just put BioShock for $46.99 with Free shipping and handling for the PC. If you use google checkout too, you can save $10.00 if you are a first time user.

http://www.buy.com/prod/bioshock/q/loc/108/202884651.html?adid=17070&dcaid=17070[/quote]

Ummm. It's not letting me use Google Checkout.
You might want to try it before you false advertise, or go check it out and verify it for us. But It doesnt appear to be an item you can use google checkout on to save 10.

Pre order items are not allowed with google checkout.

However the $10.00 discount isn't a retailer given discount. Its a discount google is doing to get buyers to use their service with various retailers using it.

Got my shipment notification today. I've got Prime so I should have splurged the $3.99 for overnight shipping. Oh well. I can play through the demo again tonight to tide me over. :)

This deal can still be had for about a dollar less if you go through Family Video and use the $5 new member coupon. No idea how soon the game will arrive, though.

[quote name='Tomeeboy']This deal can still be had for about a dollar less if you go through Family Video and use the $5 new member coupon. No idea how soon the game will arrive, though.[/quote]

Knowing familyvideo, 2 months. They're awful so far to me, and I refuse to do business with them again.....after Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, and Mass Effect, which I preordered.

So what's the CHEAPEST deal on Bioshock now?

The buy.com one is good, but the $10 google check out apparently does not work.

[quote name='torifile']Got my shipment notification today. I've got Prime so I should have splurged the $3.99 for overnight shipping. Oh well. I can play through the demo again tonight to tide me over. :)[/QUOTE]

Me too, though Wednesday delivery is just fine by me! I really was gonna sit this out until the yearly TRU sale, but this deal was just too good to pass up. Thanks OP? lol

[quote name='mattdvan']I go to the website via the link and it doesn't offer the deal. That sucks![/QUOTE]

Please read.

FYI, AMAZON is usually pretty good about fixing a price even after the fact if the price was documented as cheaper in the past.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Please read.

FYI, AMAZON is usually pretty good about fixing a price even after the fact if the price was documented as cheaper in the past.[/QUOTE]

If you pre-ordered at the higher price, they should credit you $10. They did for me, but only after I emailed them.

I don't get what the big deal is. Just go to CC and get it for $50 plus some tax. Or, if you don't want to pay tax, do what I said and go to a store that price matches and give you 10% the difference.

If I go out to walmart or something and buy the game I can return the amazon copy when it gets here if I keep the receipt, right? Anyone else going to do this? I don't think I can wait till September (my estimated delivery) to get Bioshock.

I emailed Amazon and they said they don't have a price matching policy. Lame, too bad I buy everything from Amazon.

[quote name='CokeCola']Holy shit - UPS just dropped this off. Amazon Prime rules (that was "free" two-day shipping).[/quote]

Yes, yes it does. Be sure to share with an additional four family members!

bread's done
Back