dead for now

[quote name='T9X69']Get your facts straight and read the first page. I said it wasn't working and someone else said it wasn't working as well. Then I said maybe they stopped giving codes away and then someone else posted there was 100 code limit. Nothing was said at the start about the 100 code limit. I did give other people the chance because I gave them away. This wasn't even posted here first, so if I didn't get more than one code, those codes would have been claimed by someone else on a different website and you would have had NO chance at all. It stopped working before I even posted the first time, so chances are you wouldn't have got one anyway unless you started right when it was posted.[/QUOTE]

Who cares if something from a different website got one, al least it would have been fair and democratic. And you're wrong yet again. On the THQ.de website, it said before the giveaway started that they only had 100 codes. I'm assuming that since you're smart enough to steal 100 codes, you're smart enough to read. I think you're in the same ranks as Hal Halpin And Bernie Madoff.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']BULLSHIT THERE HAVE BEEN NO DROPS IN THE XBOX THREAD!!!!!!! Grrrrr[/QUOTE]

I think I have seen 2 or 3 but I may be wrong... someone did just post one.

I posted a code in the PS3 drop but that was from Amazon.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Who cares if something from a different website got one, al least it would have been fair and democratic. And you're wrong yet again. On the THQ.de website, it said before the giveaway started that they only had 100 codes. I'm assuming that since you're smart enough to steal 100 codes, you're smart enough to read. I think you're in the same ranks as Hal Halpin And Bernie Madoff.[/QUOTE]
I wish there was a "like button" lol:applause:

[quote name='T9X69']Yea because I took 50 of the 100 codes right? 6 codes out of 100, and what maybe 5-6 people actually replied saying they got one? Where did the other 90 codes go huh? I'll tell you where, by lurkers who got 2-5 codes that probably aren't even registered on this site and have no plans to even share with you.[/QUOTE]

Just because other people get away with something doesn't mean you should do it too. Stop using it as an excuse. Just because OJ got away with killing his wife doesn't mean I should get away with killing somebody.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']this is pretty hilarious that you guys are arguing about an arcade game code. Nerds. :p[/quote]

lol

[quote name='MrPiggles']Who cares if something from a different website got one, al least it would have been fair and democratic. And you're wrong yet again. On the THQ.de website, it said before the giveaway started that they only had 100 codes. I'm assuming that since you're smart enough to steal 100 codes, you're smart enough to read. I think you're in the same ranks as Hal Halpin And Bernie Madoff.[/QUOTE]

Yea someone found that and posted that AFTER we were trying to figure out why it wasn't working. If you go straight to THQ.de sign in and add the game, it doesn't say ANYTHING about only 100 codes. If you actually go to the Red Faction Armageddon game page, THEN it tells you. You don't need to go to that page what so ever to get a code.

I got two extra codes that were supposed to go to friends, but they didn't want them.

K9M7G-3XYWG-7Q7XK-H3DT4-MHF6Z
3MJTT-KWKFP-F9RTH-X9V22-HH62Z

[quote name='MrPiggles']Just because other people get away with something doesn't mean you should do it too. Stop using it as an excuse. Just because OJ got away with killing his wife doesn't mean I should get away with killing somebody.[/QUOTE]

Get away with something? lol dude it's a free code. I don't need to make excuses, I told you I got 6 codes and told you I was giving them away. What excuses have I made? The only excuses I see here are your pathetic tears because you didn't get one.

[quote name='mac101010']I got two extra codes that were supposed to go to friends, but they didn't want them.

3MJTT-KWKFP-F9RTH-X9V22-HH62Z[/QUOTE]

I just had a feeling that someone was going to end up dropping a code or two just to stop the bickering, so I snagged one.

Thanks. ;)

[quote name='mac101010']I got two extra codes that were supposed to go to friends, but they didn't want them.

3MJTT-KWKFP-F9RTH-X9V22-HH62Z[/QUOTE]

Watch out, you're now a person who steals from CAG users and apparently on the same level as OJ killing his wife and getting away with it.

[quote name='T9X69']Get away with something? lol dude it's a free code. I don't need to make excuses, I told you I got 6 codes and told you I was giving them away. What excuses have I made? The only excuses I see here are your pathetic tears because you didn't get one.[/QUOTE]

My tears?, all I see is your greedy pathetic grin. If Hal Halpin and Bernie Madoff were to raise a child, I'd be looking at him right now.

[quote name='MrPiggles']My tears?, all I see is your greedy pathetic grin. If Hal Halpin and Bernie Madoff were to raise a child, I'd be looking at him right now.[/QUOTE]

Yup I'm sooooo greedy. Here's a Duke Nukem First Access code you big baby.

[FZBTT-6CTTX-JK3JK-33T3B-JXZ3S]

Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that because now I've stolen from you guys as that's my 320th code that I've given away. MY BAD!

[quote name='T9X69']Yup I'm sooooo greedy. Here's a Duke Nukem First Access code you big baby.

[FZBTT-6CTTX-JK3JK-33T3B-JXZ3S]

Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that because now I've stolen from you guys as that's my 320th code that I've given away. MY BAD![/QUOTE]

You know, I actually bought a legitimate copy of Borderlands: GOTY to get a code, unlike you. I'm gonna stop arguing with you and leave this thread since it's obviously irritating some people and I actually care for them. Just remember T9, we all know how much of a greedy m********k you really are. I bid you adieu.

[quote name='MrPiggles']You know, I actually bought a legitimate copy of Borderlands: GOTY to get a code, unlike you. I'm gonna stop arguing with you and leave this thread since it's obviously irritating some people and I actually care for them. Just remember T9, we all know how much of a greedy m********k you really are. I bid you adieu.[/QUOTE]

Yea and I legitimately pre-ordered 320 copies of the game, so what's your point? You want another?

[RS3TB-BKS9C-RCHZ3-JJ33T-59J5C]

How about one more

[6ZBBT-TX9Z9-XF5T5-TBT3J-JC9ZB]

Or maybe another?

[FZJJB-ZKTHZ-KJ3B5-J3TTB-C5TK9]

Go cry on that.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']lol... Thanks for worthless codes.[/QUOTE]

They're not worthless. They all work and give you the first DLC pack for free :)

[quote name='T9X69']They're not worthless. They all work and give you the first DLC pack for free :)[/QUOTE]
True, but I dont think im going to be buying the game anyway. demo was horrible...

[quote name='T9X69']Watch out, you're now a person who steals from CAG users and apparently on the same level as OJ killing his wife and getting away with it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am sitting on 4000 codes. Haven't slept since the initial post.

[quote name='frell']True, but I dont think im going to be buying the game anyway. demo was horrible...[/QUOTE]

Ehh it was really unpolished and a little clunky, but it was fun as hell. Not sure if it's worth $60, but I definitely want to give a playthrough.

[quote name='T9X69']Ehh it was really unpolished and a little clunky, but it was fun as hell. Not sure if it's worth $60, but I definitely want to give a playthrough.[/QUOTE]
I hope they make it better, it has potential.

[quote name='mac101010']Well, I am sitting on 4000 codes. Haven't slept since the initial post.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhh I'm telling. You're greedy and only care about yourself even though you gave those codes away. I'm reporting you to the CAG Forum Police! ^_^

[quote name='T9X69']Ohhhhhhhh I'm telling. You're greedy and only care about yourself even though you gave those codes away. I'm reporting you to the CAG Forum Police! ^_^[/QUOTE]
fuck all y'all! Long live SLICKDEALS :bow::bow::bow:

EDIT: Guys, I was kidding. I'm not sitting on any sort of stockpile lol. No more PMs since I don't have extra codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='admiralvic']fuck you and get your facts straight. Look at the first posts... when OP posted people swarmed and it was found out around 15 posts later it was limited. You act like there was a known limit which was not posted till then... That is a HUGE difference! When you go off the OP and the time frame it is NO DIFFERENT than the avatar props.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I guess I touched a sensitive subject... maybe bring some lube next time and you wont get so butthurt over your boyfriend getting told the truth.

[quote name='T9X69']Really? Check my Twitter and see all the people who won and said "Thanks it worked". I didn't lie about anything (which I would LOVE to know what I lied about) and didn't steal from anyone. It was a free code that was given away from THQ and it wasn't even posted here first. So stop acting like this deal was some sort of CAG only thing and I took as much as I could and left. No I gave them away before people from other sites snagged them and you guys didn't have a chance AT ALL to get one. The fact you still had a chance to get a code even after they were gone is more than people like you deserve.[/QUOTE]

You did it for more followers on twitter obviously. You can deny being a tool all you want but in the end we all know where you belong, in the shed.

[quote name='GenPirate']Sorry I guess I touched a sensitive subject... maybe bring some lube next time and you wont get so butthurt over your boyfriend getting told the truth.

You did it for more followers on twitter obviously. You can deny being a tool all you want but in the end we all know where you belong, in the shed.[/QUOTE]

Told what truth? I didn't lie about a single thing.

Sorry but I don't give two shits about followers

http://twitter.com/#!/T9X69/status/78885852293500929

[quote name='T9X69']Told what truth? I didn't lie about a single thing.

Sorry but I don't give two shits about followers

http://twitter.com/#!/T9X69/status/78885852293500929[/QUOTE]

You can keep saying that over and over in your head and you may eventually believe it but that does not give it any sort of truth. Seriously I really couldn't careless about the code, the chance of being the first 100 is small enough as is. But to request multiple codes, brag about it, and then not admit you were trying to get something out of it is just a douche bag move man.

[quote name='finsfan0210']So is this dead? Cuz i did it and their is no code next the the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's dead. OP should fix the title.

[quote name='GenPirate']You can keep saying that over and over in your head and you may eventually believe it but that does not give it any sort of truth. Seriously I really couldn't careless about the code, the chance of being the first 100 is small enough as is. But to request multiple codes, brag about it, and then not admit you were trying to get something out of it is just a douche bag move man.[/QUOTE]

So then what did I lie about? I didn't brag about anything. I said I got 6 codes and was giving them away. What did I get out of this? NOTHING. I got ONE code for myself, one for a friend and gave the other 4 away. Like I said, nothing was posted about only 100 codes until after it stopped working. So you can stop trying to act like it was posted in the OP when this thread was started.

[quote name='T9X69']So then what did I lie about? I didn't brag about anything. I said I got 6 codes and was giving them away. What did I get out of this? NOTHING. I got ONE code for myself, one for a friend and gave the other 4 away. Like I said, nothing was posted about only 100 codes until after it stopped working. So you can stop trying to act like it was posted in the OP when this thread was started.[/QUOTE]

I am done arguing, you clearly have a guilty mind which keeps you coming back.

Im always up for arguments, but god guys, its been many hours since it was discovered this didnt work anymore, and people are still going at it. everybody say their apologies and be on their way now lol.

[quote name='GenPirate']I am done arguing, you clearly have a guilty mind which keeps you coming back.[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm just wondering what I lied about. You keep saying "Oh you lied, you lied" but can't tell me what I lied about?

[quote name='T9X69']Nope I'm just wondering what I lied about. You keep saying "Oh you lied, you lied" but can't tell me what I lied about?[/QUOTE]

It's plainly obvious. You lied about not doing it for the twitter followers yet give them out to your twitter followers which is inevitably going to lead to an increase in followers. Really I am done arguing, you did it and it's over with now. The deal is not coming back so no point in bumping this any further.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']GenPirate WTF is up with your arm!!!!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]

It's not actually me but that guy has fucked up biceps, eh? Hence my title ;)

I love how these threads always degrade into arguments between people who use something legitimately and people who register 2-500 times. In the code drop thread sometimes you see people post hundreds of codes (carrots for example) at a time. People are so grateful to be given the chance to tediously weed through them when the giveaway would have stuck around much longer if every person only took one.

The fact is that people are going to abuse the hell out of these things and find all sorts of ways to justify it. F you I got mine right?

[quote name='GenPirate']It's plainly obvious. You lied about not doing it for the twitter followers yet give them out to your twitter followers which is inevitably going to lead to an increase in followers. Really I am done arguing, you did it and it's over with now. The deal is not coming back so no point in bumping this any further.

It's not actually me but that guy has fucked up biceps, eh? Hence my title ;)[/QUOTE]

And you have proof of that? I lost followers after I said if you followed me just for the giveaway you can unfollow me. Honestly how many people do you see who actually want Twitter followers say that? I could give two shits if 1 person was following me or 10,000. You're just trying to make excuses to further your pathetic excuse of an argument on why you didn't get a code. It's cool though because I don't care, it's funny to watch people like you ge so upset over something that was free. In the future I'll just not post how many codes I got and you can pretend you live in a perfect world were everyone just "Takes 1 and goes" so you can be happy reading what you WANT to read, instead of reality.

[quote name='zippot']I love how these threads always degrade into arguments between people who use something legitimately and people who register 2-500 times. In the code drop thread sometimes you see people post hundreds of codes (carrots for example) at a time. People are so grateful to be given the chance to tediously weed through them when the giveaway would have stuck around much longer if every person only took one.

The fact is that people are going to abuse the hell out of these things and find all sorts of ways to justify it. F you I got mine right?[/QUOTE]

Touche, my point exactly.

bread's done
Back