dead for now

Seriously, douchebag asshats like T9X69 who rape things like this and then come in here and brag about it need to be banned from this website. Shit is old already and gives the site a bad name.

[quote name='Spyder187']Seriously, douchebag asshats like T9X69 who rape things like this and then come in here and brag about it need to be banned from this website. Shit is old already and gives the site a bad name.[/QUOTE]

Yea I bragged about it, came in said hahaha I got 6 codes and you got none didn't I? Dumbass. Next time I'll just give no one any of the codes and keep them all for myself. How does that sound?

[quote name='T9X69']Yea I bragged about it, came in said hahaha I got 6 codes and you got none didn't I? Dumbass. Next time I'll just give no one any of the codes and keep them all for myself. How does that sound?[/QUOTE]

Got 6 codes but now when I add the game I don't get any more codes lol Maybe I hit my limit.

I think so. I tried 3 other emails after I got a few codes and now it's not giving me one

If you dont consider that bragging in any manner then i guess you dont understand english. As far as your comment about what you will do next time? hopefully next time you will just shove your head up your ass and keep your mouth shut. People who go about raping promos and making it where others who genuinely would have only gotten one code for themselves make this site look bad. End of story. You can not dispute that in any way shape or form.

[quote name='Spyder187']If you dont consider that bragging in any manner then i guess you dont understand english. As far as your comment about what you will do next time? hopefully next time you will just shove your head up your ass and keep your mouth shut. People who go about raping promos and making it where others who genuinely would have only gotten one code for themselves make this site look bad. End of story. You can not dispute that in any way shape or form.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I gave those codes away. I said I got 6 because I planned on giving them away. Had I said I what I said and never posted again then sure that would be bragging about it that I got 6 and you got none. Maybe next time you should stop crying like a 2 year old baby when you didn't get something that was FREE. You keep telling yourself people only get 1 code and leave the rest for others. Please, what world do you live in? If people did that you wouldn't be seeing people post 100's of banshee and carrot props codes over and over again.

I don't see you cry babies bitching in the code drop thread about the people dropping the Red Faction Battleground codes. Why is that?

Missed the freebie .. but the flames are keeping me pretty warm and entertained ^_^

If anyone got one for me .. pm me .. btw what is that Red Faction: Guerrilla code about?

[quote name='T9X69'] You keep telling yourself people only get 1 code and leave the rest for others. Please, what world do you live in? If people did that you wouldn't be seeing people post 100's of banshee and carrot props codes over and over again.

I don't see you cry babies bitching in the code drop thread about the people dropping the Red Faction Battleground codes. Why is that?[/QUOTE]

I find it amusing that your best argument here is "everybody else in the world is a selfish person so I get a free pass and if you complain you are bitching and a baby." Your assumption is clearly wrong as plenty of people (complaining at you) don't intend to abuse these things and ruin it for others.

Obviously people are going to exploit this stuff, its human nature to be selfish, but it doesn't somehow make it OK for you to do it and mock everyone else that you got to it before they did. People still have the right to call you out for it.

[quote name='zippot']I find it amusing that your best argument here is "everybody else in the world is a selfish person so I get a free pass and if you complain you are bitching and a baby." Your assumption is clearly wrong as plenty of people (complaining at you) don't intend to abuse these things and ruin it for others.

Obviously people are going to exploit this stuff, its human nature to be selfish, but it doesn't somehow make it OK for you to do it and mock everyone else that you got to it before they did. People still have the right to call you out for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying that in any way. I'm saying that to the people who are acting like everyone here only gets one code and moves on. There is no argument. I got 6 codes and gave 4 of them away. End of story. I've seen 4 codes posted here at first come first serve bases, yet are those people getting called out? Nope. Take it as you will, I don't care what you think or what you think of me. Congrats to the people I gave a code to and are playing, and tough luck to the people throwing a fucking fit over an arcade game.

This wasn't even the first site to post this promotion, so acting like those measly 5 other codes would have went to CAG members and acting like I robbed you is pathetic. The promotion ended quite a few minutes before I even made my first post. So had I never posted you would have thought everyone took one code and moved on in the "perfect" little world you're living in. So in the future, I won't post anything on how many I get and wont give away any codes to the ungrateful cry baby pricks that consume part of this site.

It's amazing how upset and pathetic people can act over a little arcade game.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Everyone take a deep breath, will ya?

We all get into some intense arguments over small stuff.[/QUOTE]

but it's a free game, one I will never play, and DAMMIT, I NEEDED IT. *sobs in the corner*

or something like that lol

[quote name='T9X69']
It's amazing how upset and pathetic people can act over a little arcade game.[/QUOTE]

Too be honest i'm sure that you grabbing 6 codes was peanuts compared to the scripts people likely had on hand to take 20 or 40. People certainly do hoard these promotions all the time (less of them call attention to themselves as you clearly wanted to), but you are diluting yourself if you think other people are wrong to be miffed about it.

I'm certainly not losing any sleep over missing a promotion for (according to Metacritic) a pretty shit game. I just think you are awfully quick to insult people who didn't get a shot at this because of people like you.

[quote name='zippot']Too be honest i'm sure that you grabbing 6 codes was peanuts compared to the scripts people likely had on hand to take 20 or 40. People certainly do hoard these promotions all the time (less of them call attention to themselves as you clearly wanted to), but you are diluting yourself if you think other people are wrong to be miffed about it.

I'm certainly not losing any sleep over missing a promotion for (according to Metacritic) a pretty shit game. I just think you are awfully quick to insult people who didn't get a shot at this because of people like you.[/QUOTE]

You see I never insulted anyone until I was insulted. I simply said I was giving them away and one guy flipped the fuck out because I had 6 and he had 0. Had no one said anything DIRECTLY towards me, I would have insulted no one.

[quote name='T9X69']You see I never insulted anyone until I was insulted. I simply said I was giving them away and one guy flipped the fuck out because I had 6 and he had 0. Had no one said anything DIRECTLY towards me, I would have insulted no one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and if you hadn't stolen a bunch of codes, I wouldn't have had a reason to insult you.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Yes, and if you hadn't stolen a bunch of codes, I wouldn't have had a reason to insult you.[/QUOTE]

lol thats your excuse? I didn't steal anything. THQ was giving them away for FREE. If you go to their site right now and try to get one it says they should have more available soon. So please, stop your pathetic excuses and crying and try again next time.

It's 7 hours later and this is still subject matter? Really? You people have nothing better to do? Honestly? Just let it go... I complained earlier, but, I had a legit shot at getting one, I missed that chance do to technical issues, better luck next time! The people that came in hours later really shouldn't have much to say, you had NO shot either way, even if he took them all. Learn our lessons and move on. This thread should be closed immediately!

[quote name='T9X69']lol thats your excuse? I didn't steal anything. THQ was giving them away for FREE. If you go to their site right now and try to get one it says they should have more available soon. So please, stop your pathetic excuses and crying and try again next time.[/QUOTE]

THQ was giving them away to people who registered their copy of the game, I doubt you bought 6 copies of Red Faction: Armageddon.

To my understanding right now, they're out of codes. However, I registered RF: A. They're isn't a code next to it now but should THQ.de get more codes, would it suddenly appear next to it when I log in or would i have to make a new account and register the game again.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']It's 7 hours later and this is still subject matter? Really? You people have nothing better to do? Honestly? Just let it go... I complained earlier, but, I had a legit shot at getting one, I missed that chance do to technical issues, better luck next time! The people that came in hours later really shouldn't have much to say, you had NO shot either way, even if he took them all. Learn our lessons and move on. This thread should be closed immediately![/QUOTE]

I was about to say something along these lines, but I felt like certain people would just justify themselves for various reasons.

We both got dicked by a dick. *shrugs*

[quote name='MrPiggles']To my understanding right now, they're out of codes. However, I registered RF: A. They're isn't a code next to it now but should THQ.de get more codes, would it suddenly appear next to it when I log in or would i have to make a new account and register the game again.[/QUOTE]

When you try to add it, it brings up a pop up window in german. If you translate it, it tells you to hit cancel and try again in a few days if you want a code. If you continue and add the game to your list, your SOL and will need to use a different email.

[quote name='T9X69']When you try to add it, it brings up a pop up window in german. If you translate it, it tells you to hit cancel and try again in a few days if you want a code. If you continue and add the game to your list, your SOL and will need to use a different email.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, let's call it a truce.

bread's done
Back