*DEAD* Free $25 Amazon Giftcard

[quote name='wampa8jedi']These almost never work out, but here's to hoping.[/QUOTE]

Yea and seeing how this was on fatwallet much earlier I dont know what the chance is of getting it now even if it was legit. Worth a shot though.

I am almost 100% sure that this is now dead. Way too easy, I'd be surprised if Amazon.com even gave us $5 each or something as reimbursement.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Yea noone who registered on CAG is going to get it... It was on SD for 6 hours before it was posted on CAG.[/QUOTE]Yeah, you're probably right. Gave it a shot anyway- why not? Thanks either way, OP.

no response yet....i think it's not going to happen

[quote name='the_punisher']Uh.....has anyone even heard from these guys? Still, in for 5 1, thanks OP[/quote]

[quote name='Fatso2027']I signed up, but has nayone heard anything? It almost HAS to be legit, it's HP.[/quote]

As others mentioned, this was limited. Also, it was on SD first, so there is almost no chance of any of us getting something.

I really hope that HP pays up because they have a tendency to "lose" mail-in rebates. This happened to me twice on the same rebate from a laptop I brought them. Definitely is one of the worst CS stories I have ever experienced. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back