[DEAD] Free Captain Planet DVD (when you become a Planeteer)

[quote name='urzishra14']captain planet he's the MAN for you.[/QUOTE]

O.O

uhh no comment to that buddy... i remembered that show and use to watch it before they started drawing it with brighter colors o_O then it was time for me to find something else to watch. yea linka was a hottie...wasn't there a bikini episode with her and the asian chick?

Time to bump this one. I finally received my Planeteer Pack yesterday! Boy, do these episodes bring back a lot of memories. :lol:

Dang I didn't get one. I used to be a "fan" of the show too, even though I was always rooting for the bad guys. Who was the guy that was the opposite of Captain Planet?

[quote name='ananag112'] Who was the guy that was the opposite of Captain Planet?[/QUOTE]

captain worth watching?

[quote name='ananag112']Dang I didn't get one. I used to be a "fan" of the show too, even though I was always rooting for the bad guys. Who was the guy that was the opposite of Captain Planet?[/QUOTE]

wasn't it blight?

After several months of waiting, I FINALLY GOT MY CAPTAIN PLANET DVD AND MEMBERSHIP PACK TWO DAYS AGO!

This temporary tattoo is badass.

"Age: 7
How You Can Help The Environment: i always rember to recycel wheneven Ic an."

Can't believe they bought that bullshit. My girlfriend got hers too the same day I got mine. Don't be jealous, people.

bread's done
Back