[DEAD] Free Captain Planet DVD (when you become a Planeteer)

Captain Planet, he our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero.
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet's side!
(skip)
Lootin' and polutin' is not the way - hear what Captain Planet has to say!
(skip)

TEH POWRE SI YUORS!

That little Brazillian kid always got me going in the morning. Whenever he yelled "heart!" and did something really gay, it just made me feel better about myself.

Also, I wanted that Russian chick.

Wheeler or however you spell his name, that red headed fool,was a bich. He should have gotten with that Russian chick, instead he was chasing that little kids monkey.

Oh but I am definitely ordering this DVD. Thanx OP.

... can someone loan me an icecream scooper?

I need to pry out the section of my mind that remembers this shit-tastic show.

[quote name='Renzokuken']What the hell was heart's power again?[/QUOTE]

The power to call monkeys forth and bite the ears off of villains, of course!:dunce:

One time when I was younger I watched this show before I went to sleep and had a dream I was Mati (the heart kid). In the dream, Wheeler had become a bad guy and started setting fires, and the other three Planeteers were using their powers to put the fires out (water, dirt, wind). So I went "Heart!" and started getting animals to throw themselves on the fire to smother it. I was a screwed up little kid.

Heart is like telepathy.

Just the fact that Levar Burton (Kwame) was in it made me watch it. He is a favorite actor of mine.

Whoopi Glodberg and Margot Kidder did the voice of Gaia.

The Russian girl's name is Linka I believe.

I know too much about this show.....:whistle2:#

"Captain Planet he's a hero! Gonna take pollution down to a zero!" or something like that! Good times, good times!

Captain Planet he's our hero
gonna take pollution down zero
gonna help him
put a sunder
bad guys who like to
loot and plunder

were the planeteers
you can be one too
because saving our planet is the thing to do
looting and polluting is not the way
hear what captain planet has to say
THE POWER IS YOURS

[quote name='the_gloaming']Do you think they'd suspect anything if a 9 year old had his own PO Box at a University Post Office?[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm sure they wouldn't care.

Oh yeah! I signing up ASAP, becoming a planeteer has been my lifelong dream!

well.....not really.....

.....but I do like Captain Planet! :D

Here's the problem: I'd like the DVD, and I would totally fill a web form to get it, but I'm such a good planeteer I don't want to actually print the form and mail it in.

[quote name='eldad9']Here's the problem: I'd like the DVD, and I would totally fill a web form to get it, but I'm such a good planeteer I don't want to actually print the form and mail it in.[/QUOTE]

Print it on recycled paper.

Man, I am STOKED on this!

ok, i started to explore the the site that this is at. and this is great stuff, look its captain planet and ted turner!!!
8576_20ted_captain.jpg

and here you can get the captain planet theme song in MP3!! they even have lyrics if you forgot somehow
http://www.turner.com/planet/credit-song.htm

and here you can color captain planet and the planteers!
http://www.turner.com/planet/static/color.html

this all makes me wonder..... is captain planet still on tv, i dont think ive seen it on for years

Do you think they would still let me join if I told the truth that I'm 19 and I'll help save the planet by being a bad enough dude to save the president from ninjas?

I was actually thinking of filling it out in crayon too.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Do you think they would still let me join if I told the truth that I'm 19 and I'll help save the planet by being a bad enough dude to save the president from ninjas?

I was actually thinking of filling it out in crayon too.[/QUOTE]

do it

As badass as the DVD is, the temp tattoos and badge are just as radical and will aid me when I'm representin' >=D.

EDIT: "I am 12 years old and I can help save the planet by donating sperm."

I'm going to be 10 years old...the age I was when I actually watched this crap. I'm only doing this for the nostalgia...and the fact that it's FREE. Damn, I am cheap.

EDIT: DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!11111111111 what a waste of ink to print that damn form. oh well, at least I didn't mail it yet.

Now I'm just listening to the theme song...strangely, there's a need to redeem myself by killing something...

Well...sorry to revive something semi-old but just wanna let people know that I received my planteer pack today! It came complete with a coloring book type thing, a (1) tattoo, and of course the DVD (surprisingly, in a slim cd-r looking case--the dvd itself however looks completely professionally done...It even says "CAPTPLANET 10" on the back of the DVD!)
Thanks OP! Now I have a DVD with FOUR complete episodes! Soooo happy....:)

I received my copy yesterday. I'm watching it right now. I forgot how bad these were. For free I'm not going to complain.

[quote name='m_que01']Seems like everyone got theres, hopefully i get mine soon.[/QUOTE]

I didnt get mine either. Guess I'm going to have to wait it out a little.

Got mine today... actual I got 2 dvd in my package... by mistake I guess....

It's pretty cool... can't beat free...

IF anyone wants the extra DVD... shoot me a PM...

and it's your...

Earth!

Fire!

Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET~~

With your powers combined, I'm captain planet!

DAMN IT ALL

The event has concluded =( I want my Captain Planet DVD

bread's done
Back