[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='RandyTsai']Just picked up another game Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (Xbox) for $10.81 shipped. I still haven't open the first one.[/quote]

Fun game i loved it online, i've yet to touch the offline though and i've had it since like a month after release. :shock: Maybe i'll try it one of these days.[/quote]

Yah, i heard its pretty awesome one live. I would have gotten it on release, but im cheap and $10.81 sounds just right for me. Im probably going to play the single player mode first before I go on live.

[quote name='mmn']Yeah I just bit on Red Dead Revolver. I keep looking through the "under $10" Xbox section almost as though I'm begging them to give me a reason to buy even more games. Damn Gamefly.[/quote]

LOL i was doing the same thing looking through all the games i never played besides some demo version. I wanted to bite on PSI-Ops, Red Dead and a few others but i had control and stopped with FSW. Maybe come payday (next friday) if they are still cheap.

[quote name='mmn']Yeah I just bit on Red Dead Revolver. I keep looking through the "under $10" Xbox section almost as though I'm begging them to give me a reason to buy even more games. Damn Gamefly.[/quote]

Its a fun game...it will entertain you for 6-7 hours or so.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damnit! Driv3r is $7.99 now, I just bought it yesterday for $9.99. Can I e-mail them and get the price changed?[/quote]

Not sure about that. I just picked it up for $6.99 subscriber price. I gotta make the most of my $27 membership which expires in mid-April. Thank You GameFLY & McDonald's! :wink:

Okay I bought Sudeki and Ninja Gaiden (I'll FINALLY own the game now).

I'm going to stop!...

Right after I buy another game...

Ok, no. Just no, I can't buy ToS-- I just can't.
But it's only 20 bones, and a great game. Man quit it with all these deals, I'm going to be broke again until I get paid after the sale :)

Just picked up Tales of Syphonia for $21.19. I decided against The Suffering and Deus Ex: Invisble War...but they're only two clicks away....NO! DON'T DO IT AOLAT!...

*clicks twice*

I'm a bad boy :cry:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damnit! Driv3r is $7.99 now, I just bought it yesterday for $9.99. Can I e-mail them and get the price changed?[/quote]

Glad I'm not the only one that this happened to :(

Let me know if you have any luck e-mailing them

I just e-mailed them, so we'll see what they say

Still waiting on my order.. said it shipped Wednesday, actually shipped Thursday.. God only knows when they'll get here.

Wait, where can you read how close the shipment is to reaching your house/ how long it is going to take? I clicked on Order Status and all it says is what I bought and with what Credit Card. Please help!

[quote name='aoLat']Wait, where can you read how close the shipment is to reaching your house/ how long it is going to take? I clicked on Order Status and all it says is what I bought and with what Credit Card. Please help![/quote]

You should recieve an email when your order is actually shipped with an estimation of when it will arrive. I don't know if tracking is available.

BTW, Breakdown on XB is only $8. Frickin' amazing deals.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='aoLat']Wait, where can you read how close the shipment is to reaching your house/ how long it is going to take? I clicked on Order Status and all it says is what I bought and with what Credit Card. Please help![/quote]

You should recieve an email when your order is actually shipped with an estimation of when it will arrive. I don't know if tracking is available.

BTW, Breakdown on XB is only $8. Frickin' amazing deals.[/quote]

OOO thanks for the reminder, I'm going to pick that up along with FSW

Dang, these deals just keep getting better and better. DRIV3R is tempting, and I'm sure to get $8 of enjoyment out of it just from driving around...but I can't. (Not yet.)

Didn't read the thread but Gamefly is going to refund the $$ they took for shipping. They also said that they fixed the problem on the site.

So far I have ordered seven games (all on Thursday):

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Bujingai
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Jet Li: Rise to Honor
Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Metal Slug 3

I hope nothing else drops.

So far I've picked up
Pro Fishin, Driver 3, Showdown, Full Spectrum Warrior all for XBox.

Games I'm gonna snag if they drop to $10 or less: SRS, Colin McRae Rally 05, Pro Race Driver 2, Rainbow Six Black Arrow (It's close), Siren, Ghost Hunter, Megaman X7, Fatal Frame 2 (A man can always dream, can't he?). I promised myself I wouldn't break over $9.99 for a game right now, although I'm very tempted to pick up SRS for $15 just cause im a racing addict.

[quote name='aoLat']Uhh.. isn't Galleon a load of shit?[/quote]

The controls are very difficult to get a grasp of, but It's old school to the max. Considering ATLUS published it, and It's been a game that has been ready for years but never came out from lack of a publisher, I think It's worth $7.99 for the novelty alone, just don't expect to beat it anytime soon. I paid $19.99 and wish I paid $10 or less.

I'm not sure if this has been posted or answered before, but do the GC games come with the My Nintendo PIN cards? I understand the used games are complete, but can anyone confirm if they come with the cards? If so, I may have to jump on a few deals :)

[quote name='MadChedar0']I'm not sure if this has been posted or answered before, but do the GC games come with the My Nintendo PIN cards? I understand the used games are complete, but can anyone confirm if they come with the cards? If so, I may have to jump on a few deals :)[/quote]

What's a My Nintendo PIN card?

Sorry i dont have a GC, i do have a DS did Mario DS and GTA:GBA come with a pin number?

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='MadChedar0']I'm not sure if this has been posted or answered before, but do the GC games come with the My Nintendo PIN cards? I understand the used games are complete, but can anyone confirm if they come with the cards? If so, I may have to jump on a few deals :)[/quote]

Sorry i dont have a GC, i do have a DS did Mario DS and GTA:GBA come with a pin number?[/quote]

I'm sure you've seen them, maybe I'm not saying it correctly, but its the special insert card thats usually only in Nintendo first party release titles that has a special barcode on it. You register those games on the Nintendo.com site to redeem cool stuff. Right now the big thing is the Metroid Prime2 demo, but I'm sure good stuff will surface later...

[quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='$hady'][quote name='MadChedar0']I'm not sure if this has been posted or answered before, but do the GC games come with the My Nintendo PIN cards? I understand the used games are complete, but can anyone confirm if they come with the cards? If so, I may have to jump on a few deals :)[/quote]

Sorry i dont have a GC, i do have a DS did Mario DS and GTA:GBA come with a pin number?[/quote]

I'm sure you've seen them, maybe I'm not saying it correctly, but its the special insert card thats usually only in Nintendo first party release titles that has a special barcode on it. You register those games on the Nintendo.com site to redeem cool stuff. Right now the big thing is the Metroid Prime2 demo, but I'm sure good stuff will surface later...[/quote]

Cool i never paid attention to those inserts i thought they were to order nintendo power but now i see the codes on the back.

I registered my Mario DS and my DS system how much stuff you gotta enter to get free shit and where do you find the free shit to get?

I've pretty much spent all my Christmas money on:

Breakdown
Tales of Symphonia
Spiderman 2 (Xbox)
NFL Street (Xbox)
Rallisport Challenge 2
Full Spectrum Warrior

Damn...Sly 2 17.99, River city Ransom(GBA) 14.99, Demon Stone - 14.99, it's difficult to resist purchasing more, if they drop them anymore I fear I will loose the will. Must...resist...

Looks like they took a lil vacation, my GGX2#Reloaded "shipped" on Dec. 28. Halo 2 took 1 day to get here after being shipped back when i ordered a few weeks ago (I'm in CA too)...o well, i guess i don't need ANOTHER laggy fighter so soon (DOA:U is the other i have)...

My order of Nocturne arrived yesterday. It's in like-new condition and included the soundtrack as well. Very nice :). Many thanks to the OP once again!

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='$hady'][quote name='MadChedar0']I'm not sure if this has been posted or answered before, but do the GC games come with the My Nintendo PIN cards? I understand the used games are complete, but can anyone confirm if they come with the cards? If so, I may have to jump on a few deals :)[/quote]

I'm sure you've seen them, maybe I'm not saying it correctly, but its the special insert card thats usually only in Nintendo first party release titles that has a special barcode on it. You register those games on the Nintendo.com site to redeem cool stuff. Right now the big thing is the Metroid Prime2 demo, but I'm sure good stuff will surface later...[/quote]

Cool i never paid attention to those inserts i thought they were to order nintendo power but now i see the codes on the back.

I registered my Mario DS and my DS system how much stuff you gotta enter to get free shit and where do you find the free shit to get?[/quote]

Of all the games on the list of ones that come with the pin numbers, I have exactly 0 of those. It's kind of hard to believe that I have mostly Nintendo titles for GC and GBA, but none of them have those pin numbers.

[quote name='CheapyD']Just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for $10 and SW: Battlefront for $22 (member's discount).
They make it too easy to buy! Two clicks are you are done![/quote]

Damn, they must've raised the price on Pandora Tomorrow to $13 between then and now. Too bad, for $10 I would've jumped on the deal, but I made a promise to myself to not pay more than that for the game (even I have my limits ;) ). With a members discount it's only about $12 though...hmm...that's tempting...

[quote name='Edge'][quote name='CheapyD']Just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for $10 and SW: Battlefront for $22 (member's discount).

Damn, they must've raised the price on Pandora Tomorrow to $13 between then and now. Too bad, for $10 I would've jumped on the deal, but I made a promise to myself to not pay more than that for the game (even I have my limits ;) ). With a members discount it's only about $12 though...hmm...that's tempting...[/quote]
$10 is the member's price for SC:pT.

Wow, I really hate you guys. My mom owes me about 420$ (I use her paypal account, she neglects to add the money she owes me to my CC, and I'm 15 BTW :whistle2:(). I so want to get in on this deal. I need so many of these games. Anyway, what's the condition of most of these games? Scratched to hell or are they pretty decent? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='CocaineReaver2k'] Anyway, what's the condition of most of these games? Scratched to hell or are they pretty decent? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Like new. Usually mint. :D

[quote name='Edge'][quote name='CheapyD']Just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for $10 and SW: Battlefront for $22 (member's discount).

Damn, they must've raised the price on Pandora Tomorrow to $13 between then and now. Too bad, for $10 I would've jumped on the deal, but I made a promise to myself to not pay more than that for the game (even I have my limits ;) ). With a members discount it's only about $12 though...hmm...that's tempting...[/quote]

anyone get PT yet wondering if the xbox live sub cards would still be in the box. I would luv to get a 12 month one

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='Edge'][quote name='CheapyD']Just picked up Pandora Tomorrow for $10 and SW: Battlefront for $22 (member's discount).

anyone get PT yet wondering if the xbox live sub cards would still be in the box. I would luv to get a 12 month one[/quote]
Since they never send the innards out to renters, I would expect they would be included unless some unscrupulous gamefly employee swipes them.

Bollocks, I just ordered Pandora Tomorrow. I was going to wait for the PC version to drop, but at 10 bucks, i couldn't pass it up. Damn this sale.

[quote name='CocaineReaver2k']Wow, I really hate you guys. My mom owes me about 420$ (I use her paypal account, she neglects to add the money she owes me to my CC, and I'm 15 BTW :whistle2:(). I so want to get in on this deal. I need so many of these games. Anyway, what's the condition of most of these games? Scratched to hell or are they pretty decent? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

WTF jauna doin wit a credit card at 15?

Worst mom ever!!!!!!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bollocks, I just ordered Pandora Tomorrow. I was going to wait for the PC version to drop, but at 10 bucks, i couldn't pass it up. Damn this sale.[/quote]

fuck, now I just bought the Suffering and River City Ransom Ex. Damn you two-click purchasing.

[quote name='CheapyD']
$10 is the member's price for SC:pT.[/quote]

Is it? Interesting, I thought it was a flat 10% off on games, I wonder what the discount on some of the other games is. So you just have to have a gamefly rental account, and any preowned games will be cheaper? Or is the "membership" thing something different? I'm just getting a bit confused by all this, I thought the Keep It price was what Gamefly members paid for games. Ahh hell, maybe I'll just sign up for the free trial and order/rent a few games, I'm just worried I'll like it so much that I'll keep subscribing :eek: . Is there a CAG link that gives this site the credit when people sign up for Gamefly from here?

Just got 3 of my games today. They all came in great condition, all booted up fine, and all included the original cases with the instruction manuals.

Best. Deals. Ever.

[quote name='Edge'][quote name='CheapyD']
$10 is the member's price for SC:pT.[/quote]

Is it? Interesting, I thought it was a flat 10% off on games, I wonder what the discount on some of the other games is. So you just have to have a gamefly rental account, and any preowned games will be cheaper? Or is the "membership" thing something different? I'm just getting a bit confused by all this, I thought the Keep It price was what Gamefly members paid for games. Ahh hell, maybe I'll just sign up for the free trial and order/rent a few games, I'm just worried I'll like it so much that I'll keep subscribing :eek: . Is there a CAG link that gives this site the credit when people sign up for Gamefly from here?[/quote]

Yes, just a gamefly rental membership is all thats required for the discount.
Its not a flat percentage, but $1-$5 off is the norm.
If you sign up for the free trial, you will not get the discount until your free trial ends, and your pay service begins. You can get the discount immediately if you pre-pay the first two months.
I recommend that you read the GameFly post on the front page and decide if you think its worth it.

Oh, and using pretty much any link from this site will give credit to CAG...thanks!

Is River City Random GBA a good deal for 17.99? Anyone seen it cheaper? Also thinking about pulling the trig on pandora tomorrow for the xbox.

Splinter Cell:pT down to 12.99...i'm tempted to get it but i already ordered 9 games ...think it will go down to 9.99? i'm hoping, but i doubt it..if i wait longer, it might go back up

This sale is driving me nuts. I have to buy 4 copies of Pandora Tomorrow now so all my friends can play with me so I don't get WASTED on Live...

$10. That's just ridiculous.

Oh ya, $22 Battlefront too. Have to buy 2 of those... Stupid system link.

Yea I got my Manhunt on Friday so and good drunk time was had with that game. I have also order Sudkei - It has to be worth 7.99 and then I got PSI-OPS and Dues EX. And Man Hunt was in perfect Condition I love this site. I dont think my Girlfriend does though :)

All my games have shipped and should be waiting for me when I get back. I haven't gotten an answer yet about getting s price adjustment on Driv3r.

Got my Silent Hill 4 and Megaman Anniversary the other day. They had some light scratches but played fine.

Full Spectrum Warrior shipped on the 31st. Rise To Honor, Tales of Symphonia and Maximo are still processing.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']All my games have shipped and should be waiting for me when I get back. I haven't gotten an answer yet about getting s price adjustment on Driv3r.[/quote]

I have to wait another week until I get back home, Kinda concerend since Gamefly would not allow a dash in the address. I hope the Post man can figure 18333 is really suppose to be 18-333. Only time a dash was not allowed by any company, seemed very weird to me.

bread's done
Back