[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

They will be even more of a bottom feeding, scumbag this time around. I am hoping that the people doing this are just little kids with no jobs, but sadly I think its a lot of the SD trashy adults who are just too greedy for their own good.

Somehow they justify using CAG community to get these good deals, then they exploit it so other CAGs cannot get in on it, but then act like they are being generous by selling the codes back to these CAGs. Anything for a buck though.
Well, we can't do anything about it. So, even if people are selling the codes, let them be.

as said I hope they don't make it a facebook thing again, I'd lol at the the kids who created fake accounts just to exploit this

Already found it. Err, nevermind. I forgot I was already logged into my FB lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a horrible clue...there are so many circles on their website. :)  Thanks nutman for deciphering it for me. :)

Thought I'd give clicking on Captain America's shield in the Disney Infinity advertisement first to get a head start.

Makes sense that the 360 page would be the final place.

Thanks for the help.

Thought I'd give clicking on Captain America's shield in the Disney Infinity advertisement first to get a head start.

Makes sense that the 360 page would be the final place.

Thanks for the help.
Yo I did the same exact thing! and thanks everyone for the help. I'm only grabbing one so others may get some too.

bread's done
Back