[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Got the code from this and the Facebook one, but how do I use the credit to buy something on their store? It keeps wanting to use my credit card for some reason.

Got the code from this and the Facebook one, but how do I use the credit to buy something on their store? It keeps wanting to use my credit card for some reason.
If you're trying to buy something from the Xbox 360 marketplace online, it won't let you use your credit. You have to go on your console to use it. If it's on the Xbox One marketplace however, you can use your credit. Why they still haven't fixed this, I have no idea :\

If you're trying to buy something from the Xbox 360 marketplace online, it won't let you use your credit. You have to go on your console to use it. If it's on the Xbox One marketplace however, you can use your credit. Why they still haven't fixed this, I have no idea :\
That's lame, since I sold my 360 off for the time being to get a PS4, but was going to use the credit to grab Guardian Heroes in the meantime before I get a cheap used system later.

II know I shouldnt say this, but anyone would like to get some codes for me? I have a 10$ PSN code for trade, but I dont have any fake accounts to get more codes unountaenly

Used the incognito browser on Chrome. Racked up $50

Where can I use this currency?

Can I use this at the Microsoft store?

Yeah!
I got mine!!

I was scared there for a minute and thought this was going to be a Twitter thing. Thank goodness for the Face. I hope this is still around for my girl to get one. She does not get out of work til 5.

And NOOOO....she will NOT give me her PW to get into her account.

Dang. I get the same code no matter what. Different browsers, but I only have one Facebook account. You guys have multiple accounts?

Dang. I get the same code no matter what. Different browsers, but I only have one Facebook account. You guys have multiple accounts?
Same facebook works once per week. Try clearing all of your cookies and what not. Also if using Chrome, open a new incognito window

Got my $5. Just woke up late during this promo again haha. I'm going to end up missing out one of these days.

*GONE*
Also to anybody that is getting these codes and doesn't have a 360 or xb1. I have 2 $5 eshop codes I'll trade for 3 $5 XBL codes

Last edited by a moderator:
II know I shouldnt say this, but anyone would like to get some codes for me? I have a 10$ PSN code for trade, but I dont have any fake accounts to get more codes unountaenly
Don't want Psn credit. But I'd trade for amazon credit if you're interested. Shoot me a pm

Got my $5. Just woke up late during this promo again haha. I'm going to end up missing out one of these days.

Also to anybody that is getting these codes and doesn't have a 360 or xb1. I have 2 $5 eshop codes I'll trade for 3 $5 XBL codes
How is that trade fair?

bread's done
Back