[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

I got 4 codes for 3 weeks in a row, and got 2 codes today. I am more than happy. Time to buy ME3 DLC and the wolf among us!

f*ck that. I connected to fb to get another code. instead of a code I just receive this message:

Check back soon for our fan offer.

somehow after nearly 40 minutes of hitting f5 like it owed me money, I got a code. sweet.
Wooo. You're such a big, scary man. Picking on F5, like it was the school nerd, who owed YOU lunch. You must feel so proud of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha atleast I like what they made today , everyone has a chance of getting a code and getting your main finger stronger by f5 every 2 seconds

What does 500 Internal Server Error mean exactly?
U dun goof'd.

No, but seriously it is just a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though last week I got a duplicate already used code and this week took about 45 minutes of refreshing - I'm still really happy to get some free xbox money the past couple weeks. Thanks to GameStop!

Yeah they already said there were plenty of codes still left, just so many people are on trying to get them that we broke the woobox xD This is all part of the fun though guys!

bread's done
Back