[DEAD] GBotW: Buy both Alien Anthology Boxset & The Last of the Mohicans - $65.48

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
If you buy Alien Boxset alone you're paying $90 but if you buy both bundle you're getting additional $20 off. Sound like a good deal!

Best Value

Buy The Last of the Mohicans: Director's Definitive Cut [Blu-ray] and get Alien Anthology [Blu-ray] at an additional $20.00 off Amazon.com's everyday low price.

Gold Box of the Week!

Alien Anthology Boxset - $70.49 $89.99
The Last of the Mohicans - $14.99
Best Value -$20.00
Total - $65.48 $84.98

Edit: Gold Box of the Week

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. I will have to look into this. I have the Quadrilogy, but the Anthology is getting really good reviews.

Sweet deal if you can't wait, but the Alien boxset is already more overpriced than what an extra free movie would make it.

Take a look at this again. Alien Anthology is the blu-ray deal of the week. Adding Mohicans still takes off money.

Yeah! Finally a price I was willing to pay. Surprising to pay less with the extra movie than without.. I will take it!

Be sure to check your gold box to see if it's there (see the other big thread about how to manipulate your Quick Picks) since it'll still work with Mohicans, so I got them for $61.96. If you are contemplating this, I wouldn't wait too long because I think there's a good chance Amazon didn't intend for Mohicans to still be a bundle deal with this while Alien was a special deal by itself

[quote name='Jodou']No matter how good this still seems, I just feel like it will be $40 or less next year.[/QUOTE]

same here, i already seen all the movies but i don't mind pick it up under $40 or less ;)

[quote name='jamezuva']Be sure to check your gold box to see if it's there (see the other big thread about how to manipulate your Quick Picks) since it'll still work with Mohicans, so I got them for $61.96. If you are contemplating this, I wouldn't wait too long because I think there's a good chance Amazon didn't intend for Mohicans to still be a bundle deal with this while Alien was a special deal by itself[/QUOTE]

Which big thread?

[quote name='Masterkyo']same here, i already seen all the movies but i don't mind pick it up under $40 or less ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that and AMC has been playing the original trilogy all day lol.

Jumped on the deal before Amazon changes its mind about the $20 discount.... = D Expensive week for me from Amazon, but I do not think it is a bad thing.

I went ahead and ordered it, I've been wanting to buy Last of the Mohicans as well. If the price does get any cheaper I'll take as a $10 loss. I have to kick myself in the ass though, I never opened my DVD copy of this. Maybe I should go return it back to Costco, I'm pretty sure I'm able too.

I just want to throw this out there for the people that want Aliens and don't want Last of the Mohicans. Aliens is charged at $55 and LotM gets the rest of the discount. LotM currently requires to 1-2 days extra processing for shipping for what ever reason I can't cancel Aliens since its in process of being shipped but am able to cancel Lotm. If everything works out the way I think it would, you would only get charged for the $55 for Aliens.

I add both items to cart there is no -20.00 credit on them.

Total for me is 14.99 / 69.99

Items: $84.98 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Promotion Applied: -$0.00 Promotion Applied: -$0.00
pixel-grey._V192251177_.gif
Total Before Tax: $84.98 Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00

Or order them separately. Email CS you saw GBotW promo, save $20 when you buy AQ + LotM. They'll adjust AQ price by $20 then cancel LotM immediately.

if you got on this deal and your order has been split into two separate shipments, you might want to take a look at your invoices.....My order got split into two separate shipments and I was charged full prices on both items. I've had this issue before on amazon with promotion based on buying two things and I've already sent an email to customer service about it and I'm confident they'll just credit my credit card the missing $20 credit

bread's done
Back