[DEAD] Gregalor/Vegan's "Unemployment Ran Out" Lowball - Thanks for playing!

I'd be happy to, if I hadn't agreed to sell God of War 1 to lovepig in a private transaction after he contacted me when the lowball was over. VideoGameCollector seems pretty informed, he probably would have bid on God of War 1 if he had wanted it, especially since it received no bids.

It's curious that you're so interested in putting a spotlight on this. Do you see any place where I counted lovepig's bids?

Are you saying that it's a tactic for people to place invalid bids during a rolling end to confuse people into thinking that an item with no bids has been spoken for?

That would be very disappointing, but I have seen people pull some real shady shit to confuse other bidders during the last minutes of a lowball, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised. There is a very good reason why I didn't number my items, for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to let somebody get in on that badass PS2 game lol, and the second is the only one I don't have as of now. I was driving home and didn't get a chance to read all the loose ends lol. I can only imagine how hard a rolling stop must be let alone doing a lowball.

@ VideoGameCollector17: Yes you did win GoW2 for PS2!

@Gregalor: No I did not see anywhere where you credited lovepig78's bids. I just wanted to inform you of his bid on GoW1 so that you could potentially make more money from the lowball. No, I don't think LP78 was trying to confuse people into anything shady, he was just late to the party.

Sub-totals are in the second post. Let me know if you see anything amiss.

I'm still working on some of the shipping tallies, making sure they didn't balloon too much. If you see a total posted, you're cleared for landing.

My rules clearly stated: "U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY, PLEASE."

If I get a message from you saying that you're in Europe or something, you didn't win the item. I'm not making special shipping calculations, I'm NOT filling out a customs form, and I'm not taking the chance of customs deciding that they want what's inside or that they're going to hold it for two months.

Last edited by a moderator:
My rules clearly stated: "U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY, PLEASE."

If I get a message from you saying that you're in Europe or something, you didn't win the item. I'm not making special shipping calculations, I'm NOT filling out a customs form, and I'm not taking the chance of customs deciding that they want what's inside or that they're going to hold it for two months.
Oh and just for the records. In my 20 years of importing stuff from many different countries i never had the customs holding anything for longer than a week. ;)

Everyone who has paid has been marked in the second post along with a tracking number. Thanks for the fast response!

If I've made any mistakes (you paid and I haven't marked you, you paid and I haven't supplied a tracking number, etc.), let me know!

I apologized for the delay in private, but do so again in public. But I should now be one of the paying members of society. Thank you for your patience.

Got my package today

it included an extra free goodie, yay!

I'm so happy!

thanks for this awesome lowball Gregalor!

Feedback has been left

bread's done
Back