[DEAD] Gregalor/Vegan's "Unemployment Ran Out" Lowball - Thanks for playing!

man that's some mutha fuck in horse shit, I totally missed I got out bid on the genesis games lol.

such is life, have them already just wanted a S&K with the top lid thing.

Hey OP, let me know what the post number was that I got out bid on, cause I want to know how bad I failed at that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
so

Jade Empire: Limited Edition 
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga 8.50

Biohazard: Gun Survivor
Legend of Dragoon sealed

are over? i won them ;D

only pikmin 2 left to be decided LOL

You wouldn't have won it at 40.50. It hadn't been 10. It had been 10 technically since I did 40 that you actually bid 40.50

50 Cent 23.50

Fizz and Barney have both bid to extend Pikmin 2, so it almost doesn't matter what happened back there, right? If it's about one dollar, I'll just give a dollar to whoever takes it.

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep up with timestamps for everything. This is proving more difficult than I thought.

No the bid technically went 10 minutes stagnant. Which according to rule should have given it to me at $40. It's not over a dollar it is over the OP saying rolling clock goes 10 minutes. At the end of 10 I had it... Per your rules.

Well, we're in a situation where I'm going to have to look over this stuff later, but your bidding decisions depend on a timely answer.

Great.

Rolling end is supposed to PREVENT sniping, right?

All over a damn typo, and it REALLY doesn't help that you can edit posts on CAG 2.0 without any indication that an edit was made, when you're not supposed to be making edits in here

So I actually can't even go back and look and see what happened, because I can already see that the post was changed, by memory alone

I pointed your mistake out over 10 minutes after my bid was done.... THEN you placed a Pikmin 2 4.50 bid... Again your mistake which when trying to beat the clock is a concern and it went what I think was 15. But it's cool.

No, I'm ruling AGAINST him because he edited his post. I WAS going to give the benefit of the doubt because it seemed obvious that it was a typo, but I'm drawing the line there.

I accept Barney's 43 Pikmin 2 bid as high bid and it may very well be 10 minutes so I bow out. Heated lowball. I like it. But Barney is welcome to it.

Barney did not edit a post that I noticed. Been following intently. He placed a 40.50 bid on Pikmin which may have been accidental but I made sure to let it sit for 10 minutes. He then placed the 4.50 bid on Pikmin 2. It was two mistakes. But timely ones.... He is welcome to the game at 43 though. Sorry for the confusion and playing a technicality

Barney
9:00
Pikmin 2 39.50

Fizz
9:00
Pikmin 2 $40

Barney
9:08
Pikmin 1 $40.50

Barney's correction
9:11
Pikmin 2 $4.50

The way I see it, Barney didn't get his correction right. He mistakenly bids $40.50 on Pikmin 1, then corrects it to a bid on Pikmin 2 for $4.50, which is just as invalid.

It goes to TheFizz for $40 if he want it. I will not count Barney's $40.50 bid for Pikmin 1, even though it is well within my right to, because I really don't need to deal with the drama that will come of THAT.

I'll begin calculating totals and list the information here, along with PMs to winners.
The first shipment will go out on Monday.

I said multiple times in here, please be specific with your titles. There are games with the same name but on different systems. There games on the same system where the only title difference is a number.

Here's the winning bids of the rolling end that only works if there aren't any typos or vague bids. I'll start working on a final list sorted by bidder.

The Dark Enforcer
 Posted Today, 09:00 PM
Serenity (Sealed. Collector's Edition.) $1.50

Barney
Jade Empire: Limited Edition  (Sealed) - 11.50
Biohazard: Gun Survivor 6.50
Legend of Dragoon sealed 12.50

TheFizzzzzz
Pikmin 2 40

JYabbz
 Posted Today, 09:06 PM
Xbox cable $7

VideoGameCollector17
 Posted Today, 09:08 PM
Simpsons Game-$28.5

batman1939
 Posted Today, 09:10 PM
Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past -$3

strawyleader997
Posted Today, 09:25 PM
50 cent -$24

Fizz, I'll allow you to back out of Pikmin 2 if you feel sour about the whole thing (I understand). The bid would not be given to Barney, it would be rolled back to strawyleader for $38 (if he wanted it).

Well, we're in a situation where I'm going to have to look over this stuff later, but your bidding decisions depend on a timely answer.

Great.

Rolling end is supposed to PREVENT sniping, right?
it doesnt really prevent sniping, just kind creates the potential for a bidding war.

sorry to see such drama for ya at the end, it was uncalled for to say the least (everybody knew/ could see that that bid was a typo, lets be real). but, as withh all things in life, each lowball is a learning experience. ;)

thanks for having a lowball with some super great items, it is appericiated mate. Happy early birthday, cheers!

There's a 39.50 bid I made at 12 on the dot... So if he doesn't want it why would it be given to the other person? Lol anyways I'm sure fizz will take it... Happy Halloween

Sorry if I got snappy, that was just way more stuff to keep track of than I was expecting. Definitely wouldn't do a rolling end again.

Thanks for the great turnout, you guys made this really awesome.

There's a 39.50 bid I made at 12 on the dot... So if he doesn't want it why would it be given to the other person? Lol anyways I'm sure fizz will take it... Happy Halloween
I hope he does take it so I don't have to deal with this issue anymore.

I don't quite feel like giving it to the person who created that confusion (twice), but since you're the high bidder, I'll respect your choice of beneficiary. You do get first crack at it, though. It's you for $40, or Barney for $39.50, then. Your choice.

Here's the winning bids of the rolling end that only works if there aren't any typos or vague bids. I'll start working on a final list sorted by bidder.

The Dark Enforcer
Serenity (Sealed. Collector's Edition.) $1.50

Barney
Jade Empire: Limited Edition (Sealed) - 11.50
Biohazard: Gun Survivor 6.50
Legend of Dragoon sealed 12.50

TheFizzzzzz
Pikmin 2 40

JYabbz
Posted Today, 09:06 PM
Xbox cable $7

VideoGameCollector17
Posted Today, 09:08 PM
Simpsons Game-$28.5

batman1939
Posted Today, 09:10 PM
Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past -$3

strawyleader997
Posted Today, 09:25 PM
50 cent -$24
I can confirm these results Gregalor.

However, there's a loose end to tie up. lovepig78's bids in post #277 were 20 minutes after the 2 God of War Games had ended (at 9:30PM PST), so VideoGameCollector17 wins the God of War 2 game for $1 plus shipping. However, since there was no bid on the God of War 1 game before lovepig78's bid, you could award him the God of War 1 game for $1 plus shipping if he still wants it without the God of War 2 game.

Your verdict on this Gregalor?

bread's done
Back