[DEAD] Gregalor/Vegan's "Unemployment Ran Out" Lowball - Thanks for playing!

I had NO IDEA. Is it rare? I almost didn't include it, it got thrown in when I took a second look at my collection.
It's not rare per say, albeit its not easy to find. that doesn't make sense lol.

a sealed copy= hard to come by. a used copy=a bit easier. its just not that great of a game. not bad, just not great

It's not rare per say, albeit its not easy to find. that doesn't make sense lol.

a sealed copy= hard to come by. a used copy=a bit easier. its just not that great of a game. not bad, just not great
Shhhhhhhhh it's the best game ever made

Shhhhhhhhh it's the best game ever made
Unlikely, unless you are saying its better than Curtis Jackson: I Made A Video Game For Current Gen Systems While I Was Still A Relevant Media Personality That Takes Place In Sand That Turns Crimson After I Appear.

Unlikely, unless you are saying its better than Curtis Jackson: I Made A Video Game For Current Gen Systems While I Was Still A Relevant Media Personality That Takes Place In Sand That Turns Crimson After I Appear.
Okay, real-talk, that game actually IS good.

hello guys.. im soo sleepy.. im not used to staying up this late anymore. I'm way past my prime, getting old.
I tried to strike a balance between being too late for East Coast and being too early for West Coast. I don't think there's really a universally good option.

Masa you must get me a copy at that price lol. I remember i was going to buy it as a B2G1 but the $31 price point didn't interest me.
I could do that maybe, but I am not sure if I am heading up to my office this weekend. Driving around the city really got to me this past week :(

hello guys.. im soo sleepy.. im not used to staying up this late anymore. I'm way past my prime, getting old.
yea, sleepy. I know what that's code for lol.

and don't talk to me about getting old, I am turning 32 in a week :( :( :(

I could do that maybe, but I am not sure if I am heading up to my office this weekend. Driving around the city really got to me this past week :(

yea, sleepy. I know what that's code for lol.

and don't talk to me about getting old, I am turning 32 in a week :( :( :(
I turn 32 on November 3.

November 30

i turn 21

tumblr_lveo98NA8k1r692xbo1_400.jpg

You don't get low balls until you're as old as me and Masa.
^

this. although at 28 fiz, you getting there lol.

its not till after Christmas. have to finish some games and let everyone go crazy on their Christmas shopping first (as well as see if anybody buys me the DSM V for Christmas, which if not, then it will be sooner).

ROLLING END HAS BEGUN.

ANY ITEMS THAT RECEIVE BIDS WITHIN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES WILL BE EXTENDED ANOTHER 10 MINUTES FROM THE LAST BID, AND SO ON, UNTIL 10 MINUTES PASS WITHOUT A BID ON THAT ITEM.

ITEMS THAT DO NOT RECEIVE BIDS WITHIN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES WILL BE CLOSED.

bread's done
Back