[DEAD] Gregalor/Vegan's "Unemployment Ran Out" Lowball - Thanks for playing!

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Yessss, yesssss, fight over Ghost Squad...

Hey guys, we have about two days left and I'm really happy with the results so far.

I'm in a good mood, so I'm announcing: :whee: :whee: FREE SHIPPING FOR THE BIGGEST SPENDER. :whee: :whee:

That's right, whoever spends the most is paying only for the items themselves. Thanks for your bids, keep up the good work!

50 cent - $12
Simpsons - $21
Nights - $5
Destroy all Humans 2- $8
Jade Empire - $9
Oddworld Strangers Wrath - $8
Death jr. - $6
No More Heroes - $4
Radiata Stories - $7
Bleach - $6

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: 360:

Lego Indiana Jones -- $3

:wii: Wii:

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles $4

:xbox: Original Xbox: (Cases for these are a bit more scuffed than my other games. Thanks, Gamestop...)

Destroy All Humans $2

Thief: Deadly Shadows (Price tag residue on case. Inventory sticker on manual.) - $1

:ds: DS:

Prism: Light the Way (Sealed) - $1

:psp: PSP:

God of War: Chains of Olympus (Sealed) $2

:gba: GBA: (All GBA games are in DS cases with custom slipcovers. Manuals may be slightly warped because they fit in the DS case awkwardly.)

Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series - $7

Metroid: Classic NES Series -  $6

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES Series - $5

Genesis:

Sonic & Knuckle (Cartridge only.) - $2

X-Men (Cartridge and case only.) - $2

:br: Blu-ray:

Dinosaur (Disney. Never used, just redeemed the DMR code.) - $4

Geometry Wars Galaxies (sealed) DS- $3

Simpsons - $25

Legend of Dragoon - $13

Pikmin 2 - $37

Destroy All Humans 2 - $10

Conan - $6

Hey gregalor, 

Quick question. I was looking at the picture of legend of dragoon. I can see the seal on the top but it doesn't look like it has shrink wrap on it. Is it just the picture or is it actually missing the shrink wrap?

Hey gregalor,

Quick question. I was looking at the picture of legend of dragoon. I can see the seal on the top but it doesn't look like it has shrink wrap on it. Is it just the picture or is it actually missing the shrink wrap?
I'll double-check when I get home tonight, but I'm 99% certain it's still shrinkwrapped. I remember buying it at Toys R Us, and I know I never opened it.

Hey gregalor,

dbrunk, it turns out you're right. The seal is there, but there's no shrink wrap. As the first owner, I can give some assurance that everything inside is in order (I took a slight peek inside through the bottom of the case), but if you wanted it for a collection, I understand if you'd like to roll back your bids. Let me know what you'd like to do.

dbrunk, it turns out you're right. The seal is there, but there's no shrink wrap. As the first owner, I can give some assurance that everything inside is in order (I took a slight peek inside through the bottom of the case), but if you wanted it for a collection, I understand if you'd like to roll back your bids. Let me know what you'd like to do.
I hate to be that kind of guy but if i could retract my bid on Legend that would be greatly appreciated.

Castlevania: Classic NES Series - $6

Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series - $8

Metroid: Classic NES Series - $7

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES Series - $6

I hate to be that kind of guy but if i could retract my bid on Legend that would be greatly appreciated.
No problem, I completely understand. Sorry about that slip-up. I'm glad you caught it, I would have felt terrible if it had gotten sent like that to someone thinking it was completely sealed.

I've rolled back the top bid to dustdingo's $12. I'll try to get in contact with dustdingo and see if he wants it; if not, we'll just keep going back through the bidding history.

Saints Row $8

Jade Empire - $11

Oddworld Strangers Wrath - $11

House of the Dead Overkill - $6

Nights: Journey -  $7

And thanks again for the great lowball!

You're welcome, response has been so much better than I had hoped for.

But I hope that doesn't mean those are your final bids. ;)

50 Cent - $13

Conan - $7

Silent Hill Homecoming - $12

Viva Pinata - $5

Samba De Amigo - $5

Children of Mana - $7

Lunar Knights - $6

bread's done
Back