[DEAD] Gregalor/Vegan's "Unemployment Ran Out" Lowball - Thanks for playing!

:gc: GameCube:

Metroid Prime $4

Metroid Prime 2 $5

Pikmin $9

Pikmin 2 $17

:gba: GBA:

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, with Four Swords $3

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 $5

Tales of Phantasia $5

Oddworld $2
Oddworld $2
Star Wars $3
Dinosaur $2
I was able to discern whether you meant Lego Star Wars or Knights of the Old Republic by the amount of your bid (one of them would have been invalid), but please try not to be too vague. Thanks for the bids!

rayman origns 6
Sorry, strawyleader beat you to it in post #48!

But I hear that the game is really good and is totally worth more than that.

Here's a bump with a little trivia about Biohazard (Resident Evil) Gun Survivor:

This Japanese version is compatible with the Namco GunCon lightgun. The American version of the game (titled "Resident Evil Survivor") has no lightgun compatibility!

Xbox 360
Conan - 4
Crackdown - 4
Lego Batman - 5
Lego Stars Wars: The Complete Saga - 7
Silent Hill Homecoming - 7

Wii
House of the Dead: Overkill - 3
Mad World - 2
Nights: Journey of Dreams - 1

PS2
Front Mission 4 - 2

GameCube
Pikmin - 13
Pikmin 2 - 30

DS
Children of Mana - 5
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom - 3
Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past - 1
Kingdom Heart: 358/2 Days - 10
Lunar Knights - 4

The Simpsons Game-$16
Broken Sword-$1
Elebits-$1
Geometry Wars-$2
Samba De Amigo-$2
Alien Hominid-$2
Metroid Prime 2-$6
Children of Mana-$6
Death Jr and science fair of doom-$6
Jake Hunter-$2
Kingdom Hearts-$11
Death Jr-$1

Screw it...i cant resist
Pikmin 2-$35

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - $2
Elebits - $2
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - $3
Mercury Meltdown Revolution (Sealed) - $1
Samba de Amigo (Sealed) - $3
Metroid Prime 2 - $7
Bleach: Dark Souls (Sealed) - $5
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom - $7
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Sealed) - $2
Lunar Knights (aka Boktai DS, produced by Hideo Kojima) - $5
Peggle Dual Shot (Sealed) - $3

sonic and knuckles $1
xmen $1
the princess bride $1
castlevania $2
bust a move ds- $1
bomberman-$2
grand theft auto 4-$3

i would like to say what you did for the GBA games with the cases is pretty cool. it breaks my heart a little bit to see a box cut up, but I understand the logic behind it and they look great. :) have considered this with some of my sega games that have that damn cardboard box...

Will you discount shipping to reflect the actual price if we win, say, 10 games? Actual price would be around $6-7 to ship 10 games as opposed to $12.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series - $2
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, with Four Swords - $5
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES Series - $2

death jr psp $1
VideoGameCollector17 beat you to it in post #68 :speaktothehand:

i would like to say what you did for the GBA games with the cases is pretty cool. it breaks my heart a little bit to see a box cut up, but I understand the logic behind it and they look great. :) have considered this with some of my sega games that have that damn cardboard box...
They're actually printed slipcovers from http://www.thecoverproject.net/ on glossy paper. The original GBA boxes, I ummmmm, threw them out. In hindsight, I don't know why I didn't just fold them up and put them somewhere. The DS cases are very slick, and they save a ton of space, but tossing the boxes was a dumb move.

Will you discount shipping to reflect the actual price if we win, say, 10 games? Actual price would be around $6-7 to ship 10 games as opposed to $12.50.
I considered doing actual shipping costs, but I realized that the time-sensitive nature of collecting payment this time around (see my reason for the sale) wouldn't allow me to wait around getting zip codes from everyone to calculate costs. But you're right, an item-based calculation can have a tendency to creep up to something unrealistic.

Here's what I'm willing to do: I have a kitchen scale that I can use to get the weight of everyone's shipment. I'll use an east coast zip code to calculate a "worst-case scenario" actual shipping cost and if that's lower than the item-based shipping I'll use the weight-based one.

Keep in mind, I'm counting things like shipping supplies, as I have no boxes or envelopes right now, and will have to purchase them (unless Priority Mail works out to be cheaper than 1st Class, in which case the boxes are free).

I'm also thinking about making an "error in your favor" for the person who sends the most money my way... :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
50 Cent Blood in the Sand - $11

Conan - $5

Kameo - $5

Silent Hill Homecoming - $8

Viva Pinata - $3

Samba de Amigo - $5

Plants vs Zombies shirt - $1

:xbox: Original Xbox:

Destroy All Humans 2 $3

Jade Empire: Limited Edition $4

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath $3

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $4

:gc: GameCube:

Pikmin $14

Pikmin 2 $36

:gba: GBA:

Castevania: Classic NES Series $3

Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series $3

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, with Four Swords $6

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 $7

Tales of Phantasia $7

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES Series $3

PS1:

Biohazard: Gun Survivor $6

VideoGameCollector17 beat you to it in post #68 :speaktothehand:

They're actually printed slipcovers from http://www.thecoverproject.net/ on glossy paper. The original GBA boxes, I ummmmm, threw them out. In hindsight, I don't know why I didn't just fold them up and put them somewhere. The DS cases are very slick, and they save a ton of space, but tossing the boxes was a dumb move.

I considered doing actual shipping costs, but I realized that the time-sensitive nature of collecting payment this time around (see my reason for the sale) wouldn't allow me to wait around getting zip codes from everyone to calculate costs. But you're right, an item-based calculation can have a tendency to creep up to something unrealistic.
Here's what I'm willing to do: I have a kitchen scale that I can use to get the weight of everyone's shipment. I'll use an east coast zip code to calculate a "worst-case scenario" actual shipping cost and if that's lower than the item-based shipping I'll use the weight-based one.
Keep in mind, I'm counting things like shipping supplies, as I have no boxes or envelopes right now, and will have to purchase them (unless Priority Mail works out to be cheaper than 1st Class, in which case the boxes are free).

I'm also thinking about making an "error in your favor" for the person who sends the most money my way... :bow:
you could refund any amount after the original shipping cost that you are imposing (didnt read your post here throughly, maybe you said that lol).

castlevania 4
link to the past 7
tales of phantasia 8

GBA:

Metroid: Classic NES Series $2

Tales of Phantasia (Never played, purchased new, just swapped the box) $9

PS1:

Legend of Dragoon (Sealed. Greatest Hits version) - $12

Here's a bump about a game that hasn't received any bids!

Ghost Squad

Okay, I actually don't know much about Ghost Squad, so I'll just leave these pictures here:

ghost-squad-20071030063018078-000.jpg

Ghost-Squad.jpg

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Sealed) - $4
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Price tag residue on back of case. Light scratches on disc, but looks playable.) - $5

Castevania: Classic NES Series - $5

Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series - $5

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, with Four Swords - $10

Metroid: Classic NES Series - $4

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES Series - $4

Kameo - $6

The Simpsons Game - $17 

Viva Pinata - $4

Destroy All Humans 2 - $4

Metroid Prime - $5

Peggle Dual Shot - $6

Legend of Zelda - Classic - $6