[DEAD] Grindhouse Special Edition Blu-ray $9.99 @ BestBuy.com YMMV

Called customer support, they looked at order and what the description said and they saw that there definitely was a mistake. They placed an order for $9.99 price for in store pickup at my local store.

Let me get this straight. You called CS to look @ your order of the Grindhouse Special Edition 2-Disc Black Version (not the Deaf proof). From there, how could CS spot the title-mistake if the title were already corrected?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Mine shipped yesterday. :D Can't wait to watch them, haven't seen either movie.[/QUOTE]

I restate my dissatisfaction with the great customer service I received!

OUTRAGED! :bomb:

[quote name='teknikalei']Hate to say it, but I think you gave up a little too easy. SKU or not, the description is for the Grindhouse Special Edition - it's very clear, both in the title of the product page and the description itself.

I'm trying this tomorrow, and I don't think it should be too much hassle.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I didn't give up easy, and every single thing you said, I did. I said that the description was for Grindhouse Special. I even said that it is what showed up when I ordered it online and that I wouldn't have ordered if it had just been Death Proof.

It's not a matter of giving up, it is just that if you get one customer service rep who knows what they are doing - no matter what you say, you won't convince them. I wish it was otherwise, and I'm glad for some people. I was just saying what happened to ME. I'm not some kind of idiot who doesn't know what I'm doing, but I'm not going to stand there and argue for a half hour with someone who clearly knew what they were doing.

[quote name='SX0T']Trust me, I didn't give up easy, and every single thing you said, I did. I said that the description was for Grindhouse Special. I even said that it is what showed up when I ordered it online and that I wouldn't have ordered if it had just been Death Proof.

It's not a matter of giving up, it is just that if you get one customer service rep who knows what they are doing - no matter what you say, you won't convince them. I wish it was otherwise, and I'm glad for some people. I was just saying what happened to ME. I'm not some kind of idiot who doesn't know what I'm doing, but I'm not going to stand there and argue for a half hour with someone who clearly knew what they were doing.[/QUOTE]

^This

bread's done
Back