[DEAD] Groups for preordering Fallout 3 CE for $57 a piece. DEAL ENDS 10/18

Not sure what NC's is, 6 percent or so I think

Total for all 3 rings up at 171

We need to find someone in one of those states with no sales tax to go in with

Hey all,
I'd be down with splitting the costs as well. Im interested in the X360 version. I have paypal ready just drop me a PM if interested.

[quote name='saddamizer']Not sure what NC's is, 6 percent or so I think

Total for all 3 rings up at 171

We need to find someone in one of those states with no sales tax to go in with[/quote]

Closer to 6.9%, then. Yeah, if anyone from New Hampshire, Delaware, Montana or Oregon want in?

[quote name='saddamizer']I'll place the order

Just PM me your name and address

Either paypal or sending a check will work fine[/quote]

PM'ed

Sorry jpotell, guessed and Wario's were the first two I received

I just placed the order...it came to 173.18 since I think they charge tax on each item according to which state its going to.

So 57.73 apiece...I'll pm you guys my paypal info and the confirmation email.

[quote name='saddamizer']Sorry jpotell, guessed and Wario's were the first two I received

I just placed the order...it came to 173.18 since I think they charge tax on each item according to which state its going to.

So 57.73 apiece...I'll pm you guys my paypal info and the confirmation email.[/quote]

I was afraid of that. If you want, I'll paypal $58.26 (based on my tax rate). You guys shouldn't have to pay more because of me.

I'm willing to place the order and pay for it with my credit card if i get 2 people paying me through paypal. awesome deal/idea btw. send me a pm if your interested.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get this posted in the deals section instead of request a deal? I put it here with the intent of finding two people to split my order with but Im glad that its helping a lot of people. I think it would help even more if it was in the deals section.

[quote name='Shady3011']Hey, Bill. PM Irukandji so we can get this ball rolling.[/quote]

I PM'ed Bill. As soon as he lets me know I'll order them.

[quote name='genfuyung']On a side note, does anyone know how to get this posted in the deals section instead of request a deal? I put it here with the intent of finding two people to split my order with but Im glad that its helping a lot of people. I think it would help even more if it was in the deals section.[/quote]

Most likely you can just contact a mod to get this moved over there.

[quote name='genfuyung']On a side note, does anyone know how to get this posted in the deals section instead of request a deal? I put it here with the intent of finding two people to split my order with but Im glad that its helping a lot of people. I think it would help even more if it was in the deals section.[/quote]It's in the Deal Discussions forum now. It's not moving to the VGD forum, as it's part of the TRU deal going on.

The person who's going to get it will have to ship it out to everyone, that'll cost quite a bit considering the size of the item- would cost at least $10 I'd think.

Otherwise, I'd be all over this. Still I good deal if you really want it.

Wait, so you can ship to 3 different addresses?:whistle2:k

[quote name='shrike4242']It's in the Deal Discussions forum now. It's not moving to the VGD forum, as it's part of the TRU deal going on.[/quote]

Thank you.

I'm game ryanbph. I got 130$ Gs credit, but I might as well save it for later and just get this one on the cheap. Did you mean you would be buying 2 of the 3 copies?

damn it $57 is such a good deal. i'm from michigan as well. i would like in on this deal but i don't want to be the guy that orders. i hate being the leader. lol

[quote name='chickenboybryan']i headed to bed If there is room in a group pm me thx and can we do this with GOW 2?[/quote]

You sort of can, just use the placeholder strat. The group orders three random games that are good for the sale and take them back when GOW2 come out. Only problem might be that I heard you can't take the 'free' copy back and return it, but since its being shipped to a different address, TRU may understand.

Or you can just get a guy or two who wants one of the random games.

I am also interested, anyone from Maryland want to do this? I have done hundred of trades before, so you can rest assure that doing this with me is 100% safe

I have a spot open...someone pm'd me, and I responded but I haven't heard back...whoever pm's me first with there mailing addr, and email to send a paypal invoice, as well as which version ps3/360 is in

bread's done
Back