[DEAD]Halo 3 Legendary 28.96 Warehouse Deals (Amazon subsidiary)

Got mine today. Came with everything, but the games were not sealed. The bonus disk case had two Disk 1's (assuming it had been returned to Amazon due to this). I called MS and they're sending me a replacement Disk 2.

I just got an email from Amazon, they refunded my money due to a lack of stock. Dammit! Thought I had gotten a great deal! :(

Mine arrived today.

They outerbox has some damage, which is what I expected. But everything else is pristine - there were two discs inside both sealed, the cloth bag, and the big helmet + stand.

For the price, I really can't complain about some outer damage on the box.

Thanks again OP. Hope everyone else gets everything straightened out right away.

[quote name='Strell']Mine arrived today.

They outerbox has some damage, which is what I expected. But everything else is pristine - there were two discs inside both sealed, the cloth bag, and the big helmet + stand.

Thanks again OP. Hope everyone else gets everything straightened out right away.[/quote]

Did you get the Halo 3 Legendary box? Mine came in today, both cases sealed and everything. No Legendary box, but all I really wanted was the game.

Thanks OP for posting this!

Pardon my ignorance, but I imagine you mean the black sleeve that you pull off to the side, and then there's a box on the inside that opens with a top flap?

Cuz if so, then yes, I got that.

[quote name='Strell']Mine arrived today.

Thanks again OP. Hope everyone else gets everything straightened out right away.[/quote]

mine arrived as well in the same condition.

bread's done
Back