[Dead] Hot: Gameboy Advance SP Cobalt $49.99 at Kmart.com

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Only the Cobalt is listed as $49.99 and I just ordered one so I know it is back in stock. This deal was over at VG a few days ago but thought they had ran out, but apparently they didn't.
Link to the hot deal:
http://www.kmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1267884

My confirmation time:
Order Date: 09/27/04 at 3:41:07 PM (EDT)
Order Total: $57.99 [/url]

** Update **
As of 4:30:00 PM (EDT) this deal is now OOS. Just keep this site bookmarked as I did for a week and it came back today. Luckily I got one.

** Update 2 **
As of 7:00 PM EDT 9/29 this deal is back in stock and had 20 left. As of 8:15 EDT, 11 are left.

** Update 3 **

As of 8:45 PM EDT Several CAG'rs have found a way to get this GBA SP. Basically add the item to the wish list, then return to cart and you can add it. I'm not sure if this will work or not, but it then allows you to purchase one. I doubt anyone will get this order, as the first 2 times I tried, there were over 30 left in stock but both times I got cancellation letters.

its not out of stock..what you have to do is add it to your wish list..once its in your wish list you can move it to your cart..then buy it

[quote name='badtzm']its not out of stock..what you have to do is add it to your wish list..once its in your wish list you can move it to your cart..then buy it[/quote]

I just did this and was able to order one. Thanks!

OMG I'm about to order it somewhere else but before I do I check back one more time and it shows up. :shock: (That was my face litterally) so I click checkout...... :evil: gone.......@#$&!

[quote name='AvidWriter']OMG I'm about to order it somewhere else but before I do I check back one more time and it shows up. :shock: (That was my face litterally) so I click checkout...... :evil: gone.......@#$&![/quote]

Are you sure? I just tried the 'wish list' trick listed above and it said there were 13 left. Not sure if it's true, but worth a try.

Thanks for the info, but i just can't afford it right now..... so tempting, but i'm still waiting for my 3 games from playstation.com to go through.

^^^^^
true but that damn s&h and tax...wonder if there was a promo code to have sweetened the deal....also considering all these deals I've gotten lately hope to use it. Have most previous orders on this been fulfilled??

What a bunch of shaq-fuing idiots at KMart. In essence folks KMart accidently listed it at $49.99 then realized it so they cancelled all the orders and claimed they were "out of stock" and they are now putting em back up at $79.99.

Yet another reason why KMart will never ever see any money from me again. The shitty service I got the last time I went in there to get WC Prophecy for the GBA has driven me away from giving them any business. No wonder why they are going out of business.

Give em hell folks - you all got RIPPED.

They already charged my account 58.00 Got an email confirmation of it as well but if they decided to cancel I'm sure mine won't be the exception.

r1s3n

[quote name='r1s3n']They already charged my account 58.00 Got an email confirmation of it as well but if they decided to cancel I'm sure mine won't be the exception.

r1s3n[/quote]

Keep up informed of what happens.

Thank you for placing your recent order on our site, however due to a
data entry pricing error, we are unable to fulfill your request. As you
know by the system-generated e-mail you've received, the item has been
cancelled from your order.

Go big K! :?

yep got cancelled!!!!
just the way the K rolls.........................................
all the way down the corporate hill!!!

I tyhink I'm bad luck guys... This GBA thread is a fiasco, the playstation.com orders are in limbo, yet I miss the Overstock deal due to MNF and they all go through.

Man, I hope the football gods repay me by starting that clearance again.

Too funny. I'm not getting worked up about it because you guys know this might occur:

Thank you for placing your recent order on our site, however due to a
data entry pricing error, we are unable to fulfill your request. As you
know by the system-generated e-mail you've received, the item has been
cancelled from your order.

You, as a consumer, are very important to us. We apologize for this
cancellation and inconvenience. Our business objective is to always
provide a hassle free shopping experience. On rare occasions such as
this, a pricing error can occur. While we understand your frustration,
situations like this are addressed in our terms and conditions on our
site. If you need more detail, please refer to "Third Party Content"
in the Terms of Use section.

[quote name='blackjaw']Cancelled on 10 / 01 / 04 due to missing or invalid payment information

:([/quote]

Interesting, that means some people get OOS while others get 'pricing error'. How lame is that?

I ordered mine at 7:00 pm yesterday. As of 1:00 pm today, it's still considered "in stock." At least there's still some hope...whatever happened to the people who ordered the $49.99 platinum SP?

The e-mail that they sent said that "you will not be charged until the order ships". Well I was charged and today I get a cancel e-mail due to a K-mart pricing error. I had better get my GBA

I just got an email saying they entered the price wrong and my order was cancelled. Screw Kmart. They deserve to go bankrupt. How can it be an error when the deal has popped up at least 3 separate times?

Nice. Yesterday morngin i got an email stating that they couldnt fullfill my order becuz it was a price mistake. then about 5 hours later i got another email for the same order statign they couldnt fullfill it becuz it was out of stock. I guess they cant make up thier mind which the issue is

[quote name='mmn']So obviously nobody is going to get their $50 GBA SP. Can you all please stop bitching about it now?[/quote]

...... I was going to bitching about mine order.....

[quote name='Missingdata'][quote name='mmn']So obviously nobody is going to get their $50 GBA SP. Can you all please stop bitching about it now?[/quote]

...... I was going to bitching about mine order.....[/quote]

Say whatever you want! Don't let one person's opinion stop you, there are 20,000+ others...

[quote name='maiku'][quote name='Missingdata'][quote name='mmn']So obviously nobody is going to get their $50 GBA SP. Can you all please stop bitching about it now?[/quote]

Say whatever you want! Don't let one person's opinion stop you, there are 20,000+ others...[/quote]

Hey newbie, you're only to speak when spoken to.

[quote name='mmn']Hey newbie, you're only to speak when spoken to.[/quote]

Well I guess I've been spoken to. Go troll elsewhere...

[quote name='maiku'][quote name='Missingdata'][quote name='mmn']So obviously nobody is going to get their $50 GBA SP. Can you all please stop bitching about it now?[/quote]

Say whatever you want! Don't let one person's opinion stop you, there are 20,000+ others...[/quote]

Well there's another, so thats two.

It's dead people move on.

bread's done
Back