[Dead] House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii) $12.99 shipped at Newegg.com

Recently picked up RE:UC and was in need of another light-gun shooter. Definitely can't pass this one up since I missed it during the Target clearance!

Looks like the price just jumped up to 19.99. It was added to my cart at $12.99, and by the time I logged into paypal and was about to confirm the order it was back to 19.99

Dead now. Price jumped to $19.99 at 2am central. I added it to my cart at 12.99, went straight to checkout, still 12.99, calculated shipping, and it became 19.99, went back to the item page, and yep, it was changed. Ah well.

Wow! Looks like I got in on this one in the nick of time then when I bought it early this morning. Lucky thing today was a vacation day.

Big Lots and most budget stores now have tons of Wii lightgun clones if you desire something else.

To be honest, I used my Perfect Shot maybe twice and wasn't impressed.

Also, remember, if you need light gun games, Dead Space Extraction is just a great game. Most of you will disagree with me, but I also had a certain love for Samurai Warriors Katana, which was a light gun game except that you wield a sword, but it plays the same way (No waggle swordfighting, just point and shoot to slice.). It wasn't the best game ever, had a ton of problems, but I loved it dearly simply for the boss battles and variety.

bread's done
Back