[dead] HP IPOD $69.50 Clearance at Staples (YMMV)

jcp4322

CAGiversary!
I work at staples and just to let everyone know they have dropped the price on the 40gig HP Ipod to 69.50. This is a clearence item and is extremely YMMV, but I thought I'd let everyone know. This Ipod comes with the dock, ac adaptor and software.

[quote name='kill3r7']I called all the staples in North Jersey last night and none of them had any ipods in stock or even in store for that matter a fact.[/QUOTE]

Damn.

cag1000... you lucky bastard. :p

other models will never go on sale...well at least not anytime soon...the only reason these 40GB models went on clearence was because apple discontinued the 40gb models and now only make 30 and 60gb models

i'm pretty sure this is freakin dead...only heard of like 2 people actually getting them

[quote name='jhpope']other models will never go on sale...well at least not anytime soon...the only reason these 40GB models went on clearence was because apple discontinued the 40gb models and now only make 30 and 60gb models

i'm pretty sure this is freakin dead...only heard of like 2 people actually getting them[/QUOTE]

THe HP + iPod is dead. So I assume that they'd all hit the clearance racks eventually. Hopefully.

Or they'll all get solid to Gratis at a discount.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']None in Delaware. I looked. And we're Staples central[/QUOTE]

damn. Im a PA CAG that is on the boarder. I do 90% of my deals there. Well, not this one I guess. thanks for the heads up

If anyone doesn't know yet, the whole CA area is out. The price is confirmed throughout all Staples I think but just to let you know the CA Staples are all out (or don't sell em to begin with).

I have four in my area... One just opened, another one sucks, the third one is tiny, and the lastis busy. I have never seen Staples even have them. :(

And I was gonig to buy the Shuffle for $100.

Makes it difficult to reason out spending full price on a MP3 player. We've been spoiled by a deal few of us were able to get in on. :whistle2:?

my local target carries ipods...........mabey i will get lucky and they will start being clearenced!

Even though i have a 20gb ipod, it would be nice to get a 40gb one and sell mine to a friend pretty cheaply.......

bread's done
Back