(DEAD) Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition PS3 $56.63 Amazon.com

[quote name='maxpower0965']Wow this CE sure has dropped. Wish I would of waited :roll:[/QUOTE]
did you buy at the $99 price?

BTW, the 999 available isn't really true anymore. They've sort of caught on to people doing that and they make it 999+ when they feel they have the availability to get that much from the retailer or they feel there's no way the product will move that fast.

Injustice, as a game, has sold REALLY well. The problem is the US CE sucks compared to the UK version.

[quote name='maxpower0965']To bad the EU Collectors Edition isn't this price. I really like that statue. The statue that comes with this CE is so so[/QUOTE]
i like steelbok from the EU edition, it looks nice. I wish the US would get the cool ce Europe always get

[quote name='YBX87']i like steelbok from the EU edition, it looks nice. I wish the US would get the cool ce Europe always get[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree with the steelbook but I think our statue is a bit more badass than the EU version.

Caved in and bought the standard PS3 version. Likely wont be here for a week but I have backlog to catch up on so it's all good!

All those buying, make sure to check out the free IOS skins thread as there's a very generous fellow helping people unlock skins.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I bought at full price :([/QUOTE]

We all make mistakes. I bought the Killzone 3 CE on sale for $80 and that was a huge mistake... since it dropped as low as $40.

[quote name='lydon']Yeah, I agree with the steelbook but I think our statue is a bit more badass than the EU version.[/QUOTE]

The US statue is more badass than the EU statue? I'd like to throw a challenge flag... :p

injusticeTN.jpg

[quote name='RainFall']All those buying, make sure to check out the free IOS skins thread as there's a very generous fellow helping people unlock skins.[/QUOTE]

Where? I checked at the mobile forum but couldn't find the thread.

[quote name='FerDK']Where? I checked at the mobile forum but couldn't find the thread.[/QUOTE]

Free stuff forum.

bread's done
Back