DEAD - Invoices sent out

transfer cable-$1
chatpad-$2
netbook-$1

how old is the netbook? what OS is on it?
and I would like to get the Rainbow Six game as a freebie. thanks!
Don't know how old it is. But the stickers on the front say it has Windows XP (for which there's a key underneath) and an intel Atom processor. There's also a 160GB hard drive. I don't know much more than that, unfortunately.

I doubt it will really make a difference, but I found an old Swap Magic disc (and the accompanying CODER disc) lying around my apartment. Not much use if you're not going to play imports, but I'll toss it in with the PS2 anyway. I certainly can't use it.

I have some bad news guys. I tested all of this stuff last week to make sure it all still worked, but I must have missed an item or two. One of the 360 wireless headsets won't turn on for me. It's possible that I can fix it, but I'm not going to take the chance. Until I can confirm it working, I'm going to put it on hold. 

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to test everything, but it looks like the sheer number of items that I had made that difficult. I'll keep you all updated.

I won't be able to pay until the 20th(payday for me), is it ok if I still make bids or should I just sit this one out?

360 Wireless Headset - $11

PS3 Sony Wireless Headset - $10

360 Media Remote(Large) - $7
360 Black Play and Charge cable (no battery) - $3
PS2 Slim Bundle - $20
  • Wireless Black Controller w/ White Battery Cover #1 - $12
  • Wireless Black Controller w/ White Battery Cover #2 - $12

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions:
1) the DVDS are shipped in 2 boxes, what are the sizes/weights of each box?
2) What is your zip code so I can check shipping.
It's actually just one box. The DVDs are stacked in 2 layers. The dimensions are 14" x 16" x 17" and it weighs about 36 pounds. Coming from 46240.

Cobalt Blue DS Lite w/2GB MicroSD, Nintendo Charger and Box (has pink dust cover) -  21
Original PSP w/ 8GB Memory Stick, Sony Charger (comes with any firmware you want) -  30
PS2 Slim Bundle (7001) -  21

bread's done
Back