DEAD - Invoices sent out

• Wireless Black Controller w/ White Battery Cover #1 - $14 mossfan563
  • Wireless Black Controller w/ White Battery Cover #2 - $14 mossfan563

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as much as I would like the extra $2, it looks like post #118 by The Dark Enforcer will be the last one in the lowball. I'll update the original post tonight, but I have to be up at 5am, so invoices and shipping prices will go out tomorrow.

Thanks guys. PM me if you have questions. :)

lol you can't do that
Read Rule 8

8. Because my schedule is very hectic, it's possible that I will not be around when the auction ends. Because of that, my auction will end at 11:59PM (EASTERN TIME) on the day listed. Any post marked as after that will not count. I'm sorry if CAG is screwy at that time, but there's not much I can do. Try to get your bid in a few minutes early.

Haha, forgot about the ending time. 

If you could kindly send me an invoice when you have time, i will pay immediately. 

Thanks for the lowball. 

Read Rule 8

8. Because my schedule is very hectic, it's possible that I will not be around when the auction ends. Because of that, my auction will end at 11:59PM (EASTERN TIME) on the day listed. Any post marked as after that will not count. I'm sorry if CAG is screwy at that time, but there's not much I can do. Try to get your bid in a few minutes early.
me read rules. me comprehend rules. you no lowball hoster. you get last bid. me bust your balls.

me read rules. me comprehend rules. you no lowball hoster. you get last bid. me bust your balls.
Oh gawd that was WAAAAAAAY too damn funny Masa! You split my sides wide open with that one.

Thanks for the good laugh buddy!

Edit: Sent my address to Access_Denied

Well, as much as I would like the extra $2, it looks like post #118 by The Dark Enforcer will be the last one in the lowball. I'll update the original post tonight, but I have to be up at 5am, so invoices and shipping prices will go out tomorrow.

Thanks guys. PM me if you have questions. :)
Hope you don't mind the "LOWBALL OVER" post access, as I was trying to help you out.

Payment finally sent. Thank you for your patience! Holidays are always busy. THANK YOU for the reminder.

bread's done
Back