(DEAD) Iron Man 2 blu combo pack $15 Walmart.com

Yeah definitely a great price. A little short on cash at the moment though. And with Black Friday on the horizon, who knows how cheap the newer Blus can get? I think I can afford to wait.

Im hoping Amazon matches this. I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case. Is there a way we can send them a e-mail to let them know or something?

Yes! As always, on the item page there is a link that says "tell us about a lower price" in the "Product Details" section. Even if you plan to pick it up at Walmart, please tell Amazon about the lower price!

I informed Amazon about the lower price. We'll see if they drop it or not. If not, I'm canceling my preorder from them, and ordering from Walmart.

How long does it usually take Amazon to make price changes? Would they even do it on a weekend?

I would almost bet that this is a pricing mistake and meant for Iron Man 1, though worth tossing in a pre-order before they fix it, if it is a mistake. Either way, it's the cheapest I've been by far for any of the pre-order pricing on this.

Thanks OP. Even if Amazon drops the price I would still have to find a filler to get to $25 for the free shipping. Preordered from Walmart.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I informed Amazon about the lower price. We'll see if they drop it or not. If not, I'm canceling my preorder from them, and ordering from Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Great! I have informed amazon of sales in the past and they have responded with a price match that all buyers can get in on. Let's hope this goes through. :applause:

Is it easy to cancel a WM order payed with with PP in case amazon matches?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just created an account and did it that way.

[quote name='gamer4432']Thanks OP. In for one. Was considering the Target exclusive version but for $15, this is fine for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm really wanting the Target metal case version but it's hard to justify almost twice the price for it. But then again if it's going to be limited it might be worth it. Hmmm... I still think this is an error but hopefully they would have fixed it by now.

In for one, thanks OP! Super sweet deal..this will make the whole family happy. Gotta start clearing some space for the deluge of incoming BD's this fall/winter!!

Grabbed one as well. Although I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm pretty sure I was going to want it on Blu anyways, and it comes with a DVD copy so nothing to lose.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I also told amazon about the walmart price[/QUOTE]

I've heard this mentioned before. How does one go about notifying Amazon of a lower price?

[quote name='gamer4432']Thanks OP. In for one. Was considering the Target exclusive version but for $15, this is fine for me.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. I just ended up ordering it from Walmart.

I guess if amazon price matches, I'll return the walmart one in store so I can use my amazon credit.

So to recap, I just now ordered the Alan Wake Limited Ed for 39.99 on amazon and Ironman 2 for 15.98 from walmart. Now I spend $56 and I haven't even had breakfast yet!:roll: Thanks CAGs

bread's done
Back