(DEAD)Justice League:The Complete Series$37.99&BatmanBeyond:The Complete Series$38.49

Cannot recommend Justice League complete series enough. This is by far the cheapest I've seen it. Batman Beyond is surprisingly good, but I don't rewatch it nearly as much as Justice League.

Thanks for sharing op.

Already had Justice League but picked up Batman Beyond. Said it was the last one but not sure if that's true.

[quote name='trunks982']the justice league box set is a tin case?[/QUOTE]

Yes and the dvds are housed in a case similar to what the other sets are in.

Nice price on Batman Beyond and I'd probably buy it if it were a true "complete set" which included the movie, the Justice League episode "epilogue," and his other television appearances.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I have both of these series as full runs in individual seasons, worth the $40 for the completes?[/QUOTE]

The metal slipcover is pretty nice and I believe this does come with an extra disc you won't find in the individual sets but if you already have them all it's not really worth it. An alternative would be to just resell the ones you have, you should be able to get around $30-40 for them

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I have both of these series as full runs in individual seasons, worth the $40 for the completes?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']The metal slipcover is pretty nice and I believe this does come with an extra disc you won't find in the individual sets but if you already have them all it's not really worth it.[/QUOTE]
^ Agreed. It's a nice tin, but not worth it if you already have the individual seasons. I haven't watched the bonus commentary yet, but like the tin I doubt it's worth the cost.

[quote name='Darknuke']in for both. I've heard great things about Batman Beyond and Justice League, so at those prices I couldn't resist[/QUOTE]

I can't count how many times we have gone through the volumes.

Already have Batman Beyond but couldn't resist Justice League. I think I'm gonna have to ban myself from cag for a while to let my bank account recover after all the movie and tv deals.

Oh, I have watched the entire Justice League and JLU many, many times over. It's one of the best animated series ever. Batman Beyond is also terrific and the JLU episode "Epilogue" ties in with BB nicely :)

Big Batman Beyond fan so I had to jump on it. Caved and picked up Justice League as well since everyone appears to love it.

Accidentally ordered the whole series individually last night, but was able to cancel half the order once I saw this. Instead giving half of the ones that aren't canned to my friend (about $25) and ordering whole series for myself. Hooray for Zoidberg!

ok was going to buy Justice league blu ray....need someone to convince me to jump in for justice league dvd and batman beyond....

[quote name='Astroranagun']ok was going to buy Justice league blu ray....need someone to convince me to jump in for justice league dvd and batman beyond....[/QUOTE]
Even if you buy it Blu you still have to deal with it not being transferred in widescreen so you're going to get black boxes eitherway because of WB's poor choice.

[quote name='bardockkun']Even if you buy it Blu you still have to deal with it not being transferred in widescreen so you're going to get black boxes eitherway because of WB's poor choice.[/QUOTE]

So no difference between blu and dvd?

[quote name='Mako1215']So no difference between blu and dvd?[/QUOTE]
If I remember reviews right the only difference is some of the colors look a bit sharper, otherwise you still have same features and everything as DVD (including goddamn black boxes on the side). That and the way they're releasing it is so damn slow as well.

[quote name='bardockkun']If I remember reviews right the only difference is some of the colors look a bit sharper, otherwise you still have same features and everything as DVD (including goddamn black boxes on the side). That and the way they're releasing it is so damn slow as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Black boxes suck ass.

I will pass for now since I'm broke anyway, and hope it drops more.

Batman Beyond showed up in my gold box for $36.57. Still not sure if want it though, I just bought the JL set and I don't really have the space for bigger sets like thi.

[quote name='ssjmichael']And the deals are dead, up to $71.99 now for each[/QUOTE]

Yeah guess my plan of waiting for cyber monday failed horribly. Well that's what I get for waiting.

bread's done
Back