[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

[quote name='MasaTFC']waiting all day for it.

have some sympathy, I got beat up by an autistic 6 year old this week:drool:[/QUOTE]

Ok, fine...Hitman is yours! Enjoy bro!

[quote name='Pikagreg']Went to comic-con for the first time last year need to note to get everything I can ;p Those hitman items are pretty awesome though a little too rich for my blood lol (also learned my lesson from the plush mite ni no kuni) lol[/QUOTE]

Mass effect paragon lost poster- 1

SDCC is the only con to get great exclusives from companies. I am still jealous of people who got the Tiger Stick Exclusive from Madcatz a couple of years ago.

[quote name='MasaTFC']have some sympathy, I got beat up by an autistic 6 year old this week:drool:[/QUOTE]

I told you not to throw french fries at him.

[quote name='mightymek']Ok, fine...Hitman is yours! Enjoy bro![/QUOTE]

you, sir, are a gentelman and a scholar. worthy opponent indeed!:applause:

[quote name='skiizim']I told you not to throw french fries at him.[/QUOTE]

actually, all I did was ask him to turn around in his seat...4 times. He decided to try and run out of the school after I carried him to the principals office.

just another wednesday I suppose.

Therapist, for an outside agency. go to a bunch of schools, and he is the only kid that I don't observe for lunch/recess because of his disruptive behavior in class

That's a WRAP! No more bids are accepted after this post!

Many thanks to all the CAGs for your awesomeness. I will try my best to tabulate all the bids as fast as possible and the OP updated with the finalized bid list.

I'll have invoices sent out within 24 hours and prior arrangements all sorted out even sooner.

Thanks again!

suhweet!

I have been looking for a red tie since my best friends wedding last year. Now I have something to wear to grad school intereviews!

thank you for not making me stay up until 1am for nothing. I have to be up at 8 and I appreciate that I didn't get sniped at the last second. Thanks for a great lowball. Now it's time for my Ambien.

Lol whoops looked like my strategy backfired on me lol. At least the second guide will make a good gift. Thanks for the lowball!

[quote name='MasaTFC']suhweet!

I have been looking for a red tie since my best friends wedding last year. Now I have something to wear to grad school intereviews![/QUOTE]

Just try to not get it bloody. Er...

Thanks for the great first experience gang. I know I may have paid a little extra for Xenoblade but its going to stay at a good home (my own).

[quote name='Edwin29']I guess Magna Carta 2 and Me are not meant to be together LOL[/QUOTE]

You and me both, that game has become my unicorn, especially at the prices it's selling. I guess it's better this way, I wouldn't play the game anyway... :whistle2:#

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just try to not get it bloody. Er...[/QUOTE]

dood, its always a clean kill. Always.

btw nice picture. now I gotta go dig that disc out from whothehellknowswhereIputit.

[quote name='skiizim']lol..... Weird seeing you sit back Edwin29

lol@isa... I just caught that

@Masta... Mens Warehouse![/QUOTE]

man, I seriously had to drag my gf around looking for a strapless bra and had no time at all for the tie. ask my buddy to see if they had an "affordable" one at joesph a banks, and it was a no go for what they were asking. ended up going to burlington coat factory and getting a donald trump tie... that is a awful red color (not like this one). I am so particular about colors when I where them, so it is something I tend to avoid when buying clothes. but this is perfect, albeit a year late lol.

[quote name='skiizim']You and me both, that game has become my unicorn, especially at the prices it's selling. I guess it's better this way, I wouldn't play the game anyway... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and it's more expensive on amazon.

[quote name='MasaTFC']suhweet!

I have been looking for a red tie since my best friends wedding last year. Now I have something to wear to grad school intereviews![/QUOTE]

I mainly wanted the figure, but I also wanted the tie to wear to my upcoming American Dental Hygienists Association meeting. Amazon or JC Penny, here I come! As for the figure, I probably shouldn't have spent the money on it anyway. Thanks for outbidding me, lol.

I have new found respect for all the CAGs that have been doing lowballs. So much stuff to sort out >.< Having a Google Docs Spreadsheet works wonders though :D

So, I've finalized all the bids and the OP has been updated accordingly. I'll double check all bids again just to be sure.

I'm going to be working on the invoices tonight (snowed in... what else is there to do?), and I'm aiming to send it all out within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Thanks again for making my first lowball hosting experience such a breeze!

[quote name='mightymek']I mainly wanted the figure, but I also wanted the tie to wear to my upcoming American Dental Hygienists Association meeting. Amazon or JC Penny, here I come! As for the figure, I probably shouldn't have spent the money on it anyway. Thanks for outbidding me, lol.[/QUOTE]

I originally thought that nobody would really care that much about the tie. I mean... its a tie lol. and honestly, I almost proposed giving up the figure if you would give up the tie- but lowball auctions tend to have a strange effect on me and I just got focused on winning both.

anytime you need outbid, I could be that guy for ya ;)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition $26

Edit:Aww, I forgot about this lowball. Congrats to all the winners.

I pretty much have finished up invoices but I'll look at them again tomorrow to make sure everything makes sense lol. Late night tabulations makes my head go beep beep boop when it's suppose to go boop beep boop.

Alrighty, g'night folks and stay safe to whoever is in the northern east coast!

The OP has been updated with the winners list. I will be contacting individuals with their personal invoices and other payment details within the day.

bread's done
Back