[Dead]Logitech G400 $27.99 4PM PDT - Amazon Lightning Deal

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I have the G700 and it's fantastic. If that's the mouse that goes on sale, buy it immediately.[/QUOTE]

Just got one myself as well, really like it so far. Have had no lag or connection issues, but one negative (depending on your view) is it's not part of Logitech's unifying line. I guess it's because this mouse can report up to 1000, so maybe the unifying receiver can't handle it.

If it hits $50 like the Performance MX mouse did a while ago, I'd jump on it!

I would love to see a good deal on the G700. I've got a feeling that it may be the MW3 G9x mouse, because with B.O. 2 on the horizon, clearing out MW3 accessories may be a priority. Just a guess.

If anyone is considering the G700, get it. I got it a few months back and haven't regretted anything. Sturdy design, great layout, and just an overall great mouse. I picked mine up for $75 and never looked back.

The G700 is so good, I probably would've bought one as a backup if it were a lightning deal for $50. I'd pass on the G400, doesn't seem like it's discounted much.

[quote name='sunghost']The G700 is so good, I probably would've bought one as a backup if it were a lightning deal for $50. I'd pass on the G400, doesn't seem like it's discounted much.[/QUOTE]

I would've done the same.

For all you G700 users, how's your battery life? I run mine at a dpi of 4900 right now and maybe get 4-5 hours gaming out of it before going down to one bar (or arrow actually). Is that what you guys are getting?

[quote name='Steve0Matic']I would've done the same.

For all you G700 users, how's your battery life? I run mine at a dpi of 4900 right now and maybe get 4-5 hours gaming out of it before going down to one bar (or arrow actually). Is that what you guys are getting?[/QUOTE]

My DPI isn't set as high as yours, but my battery life isn't much better either. The battery life of most wireless gaming mice suck, so it's to be expected I guess. I get maybe 6 hours out of it before it gets down to one bar, but I always let the battery die before I switch it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back