Dead mass effect 2 code winner info nside check op

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Coyotezeye']Not entering because I dont own the game.
Just want to point & LOL at all the people that cant read the rules.

hungryheepo

arthurfaarter

token2k6

nakedninja

hey idiot, the post wasn't fuck clear. we all thought XBL. not CAG. and please, your more of a noob than anyone else for being a ===D. 2007? palease....

[quote name='hungryheepo']hey idiot, the post wasn't fuck clear. we all thought XBL. not CAG. and please, your more of a noob than anyone else for being a ===D. 2007? palease....[/QUOTE]

Yea you're right, totally not clear.

MUST BE A MEMBER OF CAG SINCE 2007 NO NOOBS OR LURKERS

#sarcasm

Thanks for the giveaway!

My name is Joe
My gamertag is Nesmaster117

IF I'm chosen, I don't need the terminus armor since I already have that, and maybe you could give it to someone else. Thanks again though!

[quote name='Metalic']Yea you're right, totally not clear.

MUST BE A MEMBER OF CAG SINCE 2007 NO NOOBS OR LURKERS

#sarcasm[/QUOTE]

yeah another smart a$$. he just updated it moron.

Thought I'd toss my name into the hat also! :)

Name: Nick
Gamertag: Tinkytank

Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving ME1 another go (got tired of the driving missions) upon seeing/reading all the accolades ME2 received. CAG since 2005. GT: okiraan

I would enter if I wasn't just 3 months shy of the cutoff. I've been trying to fully complete the first one and get all the choices down before starting the second, but my roommate's been playing Mass Effect 2. Good luck to everyone else, though.

Gamertag: Dark Trooper 87

haven't been a CAG since 2007 (Oct 08) but I'm totally active, have done trades, listen to the CAGcast, contribute deals when I can, and have several hundred forum posts.

Name: Aaron...Tag: AMillsy...I own ME2, just haven't popped it in yet because I've gotta finish Batman AA on my PS3 before I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back